THEIR IS A HOLOCAUST of BLACK on WHITE MURDERS

NNN Reposter

Reposter
[posted by new registered member of New Nation News Bulletin Board - "NatCon"

Here are recent Black on White murders (June/July). Some are on this site, but I don't think all of them are.

Indiana:

On July 13th, Kyler Musick, Malcolm Purdue, Kyndra Swift. Murder then home invasion double murder. Indianapolis, Indiana. Two Black males Daniel Lamar Jones, and Devin Xavier Myers.

On June 30th, Anthony Garland, 34, Indianapolis, Indiana. Killed while driving for Lyft. The suspect is Devin Powell, 24.

Mississippi:

Devin Fallo - July - Mississippi - Black Suspect

Brad Pennington -July - MIssissippi - Fleeing Black suspect

Ryan Turbeville - Mississippi - July 10th - Two Black Suspects

Virginia:

Mcheal Faison Jr Virginia

Kyle Stoner - Richmond, Virginia Suspect

Stewart Brodie Luttrell Chattanooga, TN

Joshua Wilson - Myrtle Beach The suspect is Quentin Ahmad Jean

Officer Anthony Mazurkiewicz Cop ambushed and murdered July 21st, Rochester, NY - Black Suspect

California 7-11 shootings up to three dead, several wounded. Matthew Hirsch, a 40-year-old clerk, was shot and killed at a Brea store, and Matthew Rule, 24, was shot and killed in the parking lot of a Santa Ana store.

From 2021:

Zoey Martinez - Young Woman killed by Black male in 2021 - Seattle, WA

Collection of Black on White murders (mostly from 2022) from Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Missouri

"Are you guilty of murdering White children? Probably."​

And no. I'm not talking about aborted fetuses. If you support the ethnic group that actually committed those murders or the social system - government under which those murders happened, that makes you EQUALLY as guilty! Now, on to the murders. Between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders committed in the U.S. Of those, 588,611 were committed by negroes. (That are known of) Even though they only make up 12.7 to 13.4% of the U.S. population. It is true that negroes here mostly kill other negroes. But if they get the level of integration that they seek, that could change.

Of those murdered by negroes, (Again, that are know of) 179,808 were White men, women and CHILDREN murdered. That is over 60,000 more than the total number of U.S. troops killed in the Korean and Vietnamese wars combined! And unlike U.S. troops, those poor innocent children didn't expect the possibility of being killed. (Just imagine their surprise) Of those Whites murdered, tens of thousands were children! How many children exactly? 20,000? 30,000? 60,000? Who knows. For obvious reasons the government doesn't keep such statistics. And even if they did, they would probably lie about them.

In your minds ear, LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN SCREAM as they are brutally murdered! Imagine their dear little voices instead giving out shrill cries in anguish and fear for mercy. Which they didn't get. In your minds eye, imagine their dear little faces instead contorted into agony and terror. See their futile little struggles to stay alive. But fail.

The tens of thousands of White children I speak of were either tortured, beaten to death, stabbed, stomped, slammed against a wall, smothered, shot, set on fire while alive, necks broken, hacked to death, etc. And many were probably raped or sodomized first. (And some, probably after) Also, for many, this probably happened in front of their parents before they too were brutally murdered. Just imagine the anguish they must have felt seeing that happen to their children!

The souls of those children cry out from the grave for justice! And a better form of justice than the kind that didn't prevent their murders. Or prevent future ones. Also, the bloodlines of those children are now erased from all future generations! While the ethnic group that committed them are still allowed to survive here. And breed. For the criminally insane out there, tell me how the negroes you may cheer on in sports, or the rap music that has been imprinted on you, or the negro penis up your ass could justify the brutal murders of tens of thousands of innocent White children!

I will show you pictures of some of the murdered White children. (Along with some of the parents) Remember, there have been tens of thousands of others. Unfortunately, I don't have any actual crime scene photographs for you. Because those might actually snap you out of any negro loving or accepting cult you may adhere to. But take a close look at what are likely your victims. You owe them that much.

A1_NEW.jpg

A2_NEW.jpg

A3_NEW.jpg

A4_NEW.jpg

A5_NEW.jpg

A6_NEW.jpg

A7A.jpg

A7C.jpg

A7B.jpg

A8B.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back