Registered

jesus.jpg

I agree that Jesus was 'White'
and nice artwork

but some might consider attempting to depict Jesus
(aspect of the triune God)
as being a technical violation of the commandment to

Exd 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image... etc.

Exodus is Old Testament; Jesus is New Testament.

Even more important than its emphasis on the NT and de-emphasis of the OT is the fact that Medieval Christendom focused on European saints and on the native mythology that grew out of Western Christendom, for instance Arthurian legend. This guaranteed that Catholicism would be identified as a specifically European phenomenon rather than as a renegade outgrowth of Judaism.

Hilaire Belloc did indeed write that he wished that Christianity had been founded in Athens or Rome rather than in Israel. In a sense, if one identifies the beginning of Christendom (as opposed to Christianity) with Constantine, his wish was half-fulfilled.

The questions posed here are: How has Christ been portrayed in White History?
What race was Jesus? Was He White as portrayed by mainstream America?

There sure are alot of churches and web sites with
pictures of Jesus hanging,
so it begs
the question, "How do Christians perceive Him."

So What Color Was Jesus?
http://www.rense.com/general58/color.htm

Was JESUS CHRIST a J*w ?
http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/was_j...hrist_a_jew.htm

PROOF

Mat 21:11"This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee."

index.4.jpg

"I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest."Act 22:8

Lam 4:7 "Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:"

'Sapphire' in any dictionary reads: "The blue color of the gem sapphire." 'Ruddy' is always "flushing red in the face". So we know Jesus passed the royal blue-blood test.

Even in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary #119 for ruddy it says it's red hair, and can turn red in the face due to a fair complexion. "Fair skin" is always associated and noted as you will read b

elow.

Strong's #119 reads: 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

We know the bible says Jesus was related to David. David was ve
ry well known for a fair complexion, very red hair and blue eyes: 1Sa 17:42 "And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance." As we see the Philistines also persecuted the white race, as it is so hated today.

Go to any bookstore and get the Strong's Concordance out. It's guaranteed any bible bookstore has at least 100 copies of this dictionary.

Song of Solomon 5:10 "My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. "

1Sa 16:12 "And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he."

Even all the disciples were Galilaeans:<
br><
br>Act 2:7 "And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?"

ALL except for one of them, who's last name Iscariot is the name of an Edomite town according to the first century historian Jose
phus:

Jhn 6:70 "Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?"

Race of Jesus

1:14 His head and [His] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes [were] as a flame of fire;

Now I know the full quotation. Many times I have read it claimed that Jesus was a nigger because the bible said hairs like wool and not hairs white like wool.

Back