madkins

Registered
_45663925_orb.jpg

http://www.skinheadz.com/news/interviews/2009/041001.html

Newsnet 14

The Jeff Jones interview

Skinheads and Nationalists slammed and defended

April 15, 2009

Skinheads: We were curious to find out who had put up the webpage entitled Southern Alliance, which claims that Nationalists, well, "White" Nationalists, it says, and Skinheads should be shunned and are unworthy.

Jeff Jones: That was me. I wrote it.

Skinheads: It seems like a bad idea, to put down people who are among the most patriotic and worthwhile in fighting for their country, blood and people.

Jones: I discussed it with other people and we all decided that that is what we wanted to put up.

Skinheads: Wouldn't it be best to sort of keep your opinions to yourself?

Jones: It
is only on the one webpage.

Skinheads: Yes, but the whole world can see it and it seems to divide and criticize people. It could be exploited by Morris Dees and others who would delight in maligning the same sort of people.

Jones: I have had Skinheads and White Nationalists come by and I just don't want to be around them. They show up drunk and with their hand rubbing the backside of their girl-friend. I don't want them around.

Skinheads: There are some individuals who are wayward and we try to keep them in line, but you accuse them of all being "negative," when it seems that your webpage is the one which is negative.

Jones: It works. The White Nationalists and Skinheads have not come back and that's what I wanted.

Skinheads: You are entitled to your opinion, but why not just build up whatever you wish, in a positive way, and not smear Skinheads and Nationalists?

Jones: I want to do as the Masons do, keep everything secret, secret hand-shakes, secret ac
tivity and such as that.

Skinheads: Do you have a lawyer you could consult?

Jones: No.

Skinheads: Ever thought about it?

Jones: I thought about it, but never did.

Skinheads: In these days of very oppressive laws, it would be wise to consult a good, independent lawyer, of your choice, before undertaking any social-activism. For example, are you familiar with the RICO laws?

Jones: No.

Skinheads: This is how many rightists are busted, through "conspiracy" laws. We avoid these kind of pitfalls through legal counsel and legal training, which is why we are still around. We, also, warn the ones who might get out of line and, then, kick them out, if they cannot fit in.

Jones: I don't do anything that involves guns, but you and Skinheads are involved with guns.

Skinheads: You are correct, guns are among the "big three," along with conspiracies and taxes, that get rightists into trouble. But, we train people in proper and safe use of guns
, as well as to pay their taxes and avoid unsavory characters.

Jones: I prefer to be secret.

Skinheads: You had once lived in Georgia. You may remember David Holland, who was sued by Morris Dees. He admitted to being "secret" and having no control over his associates. He was fined a million dollars.

Jones: Yes, I recall.

Skinheads: Mark Watts, who was with us, on the other hand, won, because he proved that he was entirely up and above board, with strict supervision over his associates. Records were kept about who each person was, what they did and how they interacted and how anyone going bad was eased out.

Jones: I knew Mark. He had a drinking problem. He started the Forsyth County Defense League, as I recall.

Skinheads: Yes and the League, then, changed its name to The Nationalist Movement and went nationwide, where it is today.

Jones: I just don't want Skinheads and White Nationalists around, because they are all about Hitler. They, also, are d
runks and use guns.

Skinheads: You may have noticed that we publish guidelines on words and conduct to avoid and anything foreign or illegal is off-limits. Jerry Lord was publically asked to leave, for being drunk in public.

Jones: But, that is the reputation that they have. I don't want to be around drunks.

Skinheads: It is not fair describe Skinheads and Nationalists as Hitler-drunks.

Jones: I can see the point since the Germans had a very good military and were very disciplined.

Skinheads: During a parade in Forsyth County, two youngsters came up with a Hitler-flag and we asked them if they liked the power and strength of a leader. They said that they did. Then, we said that we were exercising our leadership, strength and power by carrying our flag, the Crosstar. They picked up ours.

Jones: But, that is not the way the public sees it.

Skinheads: We're pretty well-known. We're number one on several hate-lists.

Jones: I have heard of
you.

Skinheads: On your webpage, you use the word "Aryan" to describe yourself. That is a Hitler-word. It is, also, on our list of words to avoid. So, you are a bit contradictory in the way you present yourself to the public.

Jones: "Aryan" was used before Hitler.

Skinheads: Yes, as far back as the days of Richard Wagner, but Hitler popularized it and used it for his reign.

Jones: I will take it down, after we finish here.

Skinheads: Why not take down the bad references to Skinheads and Nationalists, at the same time?

Jones: Somebody suggested that I take down the part about White Nationalists and I considered it, but the part against Skinheads definitely stays up, as well as the part against White Nationalists, since they are both the same, anyhow.

Skinheads: It just seems that focusing on America and our people and ideals is the best way to go. We seek to reach, involve and empower the masses of the people.

Jones: I only want a small nu
mber. I just want to be around certain people. Just a few. And I am growing, more than I expected.

Skinheads: Do you do this full-time, as your vocation?

Jones: No, I do not.

Skinheads: There are not many who do or who can. But we do. One of our staff was passing out pamphlets to some students and one of them asked, "Do you have a real job?" He was a bit embarrassed, because some do not take Nationalism seriously.

Jones: He should not have been embarrassed.

Skinheads: True. It has been a hard fight to just get the people and resources to get this far. Much of our financing comes from whipping our opponents.

Jones: That is good.

Skinheads: Yes, we are the only ones to have beaten Morris Dees. That is one reason why we tell others to have good lawyers. Just find a local lawyer, pay him fifty bucks, and ask him about RICO, "conspiracy," "hate," speech, assembly and similar laws. It would be worth your time. If he cannot help, he ought to refer you to
someone who can.

Jones: I really prefer to do things my own way. I have a beard, you know, which is something you do not go for.

Skinheads: Yes, we try to have totally clean-cut, the complete opposite of the hippies. Just a good, all-around, all-American image. Would you be open to reconsidering?

Jones: No. I relate to those around the time of the Civil-War. I am not really trying to attack Skinheads and White Nationalists, I am just trying to keep them away from coming around me and my webpage is my way of making sure they stay out.

Skinheads: Although we disagree with your approach to Skinheads and Nationalists, we appreciate your taking the time to speak with us.

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Paul Thomas

The Klan has always been a Christian (big C) organization and I can see them not wanting to be involved "religiously" with wiccans, atheists and Wotanists, but to attack other WNs on the grounds of drunkeness, guns and/or violence is plain old-fashioned elitism. Whatever happened to Klanishness?

Southern Alliance of Klans

The Southern Alliance of Klans is an alliance of pure and traditional Klan groups that are strongly opposed to Nazis, White Nationalists, and Skinhead movements. We do not allow any of these Neo Nazi groups to attend our public demonstrations or rallies. We disagree that they stand with us and our cause. They are aliens amongst us, just as other whites who have not attained citizenship in the Invisible Empire. Therefore, they are unworthy of standing with us at any time. We also believe they are a detriment to the Ku
Klux Klan, and that they only support the media in publishing negativity about us.

The Southern Alliance of Klans is not headed by any one leader. It is controlled by the leaders of each group involved. In this way we maintain group independence, and are by no means absorbed into a National organization. Groups involved with the Southern Alliance help one another by attending events organized by Klans in the alliance, effectively eliminating Neo Nazi participation.

Southern based Klan groups that agree with our stand and wish to get involved should contact the Georgia Knight Riders, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan Here or at their website, link at right.

During the past 6 months the Oklahoma Klans of the Invisible Empire, The National Aryan Knights and The North American White Knights have all merged together with the United White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, forming one group.

Active Groups in the Southern Alliance of Klans include:

Georgia Knight Riders

Inter
national Knights - Realm of Alabama

Mississippi White Knights

International Keystone Knights

United White Knights

Master Klans of America

Texas Rebel Knights

Traditional Christian Knights (Texas)

Imperial Christian Knights (North Carolina)

Back