The British-Israel theory

madkins

Registered
_47237472_-36.jpg

This is an abridged essay that appeared on the Internet. I have tried to post sections that (in my opinion) may be of some importance to NNN readers.

February 6, 2010

Anonymous

Sometimes I receive so-called White-Power propaganda from the U. S. A. Most of it appears very sensible and intelligent, and in accordance with our version of history.

However, I do on occasion receive some so-called White Power propaganda from the U. S. A. that really puzzles me. In fact, it actually stuns me. From time to time I will read articles by Americans who advocate Christianity. They claim we – the Aryan race – are the true Israelites and they claim Yahweh as our God. At first I thought it was a bad joke, but then I understood that these people are in fact very serious. They believe that we are the true Israelites. They claim the hebrew mythology (id est. the bible) is our holy book so to speak.

For anyone with even the most basic historical knowledge this theory, known as the British-Israel theory, is nothing but a misconception and an outright delusion. The Aryan tribes, the so-called Indo-European, Caucasian, or simply the White race has its origin in Europe and in Caucasia.

The British-Israel theory states that we came from Israel, or at least that we had lived there for some time – including the time around the birth of Jesus.

The problem is that this theory is obviously wrong. The first Celt settlement in Europe was in the southern part of Germany and in Austria. Known to us as the Hallstatt culture. This was in or around the year 700 before our time of reckoning. As if that is not enough, the Celts – or Galls as they seemingly called themselves – have existed in Europe even longer than that. They were called Celts or Galls from the year 700 and onwards, but before that they were known as the Urnfield people. They got their Celt name simply because they moved from being a bronze-age people to being an iron-age people. Another name for the Urnfield people is proto-Celts, so there is no doubt about this.

The Celts expanded their new culture across large parts of Europe, and into Asia. They spread to northern Italia (Gallia Cisalpina), to the Iberian Peninsula (Galicia), to France (Gallia), to Eire, to the British Isles and to Turkey (Galatia). They also spread to Rome, Delphi in Greece, to Scythia (Ukraina or even further eastwards), and they pushed the Germanic tribes further north as well. All this occurred between the 5th and 3rd century before our time of reckoning. In other words, the settlements in Galatia (Turkey) came from Europe, and not the other way around.

The Slavonic people spread across parts of Europe from the area in what is today Romania. The history of the Greeks and the Romans is all well known, so I will not discuss that here. Other Aryan tribes spread out from Caucasia into large parts of Asia. They settled in northwestern China, in the Indus valley, in Aria (Iran/Persia), in Sumer (Iraq), in Al-Khem (Egypt), and other places as well. Some tribes landed on the American continent, after Atlantis was covered with ice. Here they created High-Cultures, like the Eurasian tribes did, but like most Asian tribes they went under due to interbreeding and mixing blood with the native population. The Sumer culture was even conquered in its closing days, by Semitic tribes attacking from the west (Syria, Jordan, Israel/Palestine) in year 1890 before our time of reckoning (id est. about 3900 years ago) founding a new civilization on the ruins of the old, the new one known as Mesopotamian culture. Needless to say this proves that the Semitic peoples inhabited the lands of Israel even at that time.

During this time – for those who will point at the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt – Egypt had already lost its Aryan tribe (through interbreeding with the native population). The last Aryans disappeared from Egypt in 2550 before our time of reckoning at the latest. Henceforth all the peoples of the Middle East and Egypt are of non-Aryan origin.

Moving on to the most racially pure of the Aryan tribes- the Teutonic (Germanic) peoples. We have lived in the area around what is known as Denmark and northern Germany for tens of thousands of years. In Norway we have proof of Teutonic settlements aging back to 11,000 years! The only newcomers to Scandinavia since then were the Sami/Lapp population (from Asia) to the northern parts around the year zero.

We know that our forefather Mannuz came to our lands, with his tribe from across the sea from Atlantis around 40,000 years ago. His three sons, Ingae (also known as Ing, Froyr, Yngvi etc), Hermin and Istae founded the first three Teutonic tribes. We have rock carvings from the old Scandinavian stone-age showing Mannuz and his father Tuisto (also known as Tuiscon), Erpu (also known -as NerÃԠ’Ôš¾us, later Frig/Frija), her husband Tiwaz (also known as Tyr, Ziu, Tiw, Tig, etc) and other Teutonic Gods and Goddesses.

The tribes that derived from the first three are, to give some examples- the Usips, Fris, Batavs, Tungrs, Aravisks, Osers, Treveres, Nervirs, Vangions, Triboks, Nemeters, Ubiers, Mattiakers, Chatters, Tenkters, Brukterers, Chamavers, Angrivariers (Angriv-ARIERS!), Dulguhniers, Cheruskers, Chasuariers (Chasu-ARIERS!), Chaukers, Fosers, Kimbry (Cimry), Teutoners, Germaners , Ambroners, Semnoners, Reudigners, Avioners, Variners, Eudosers, Svardoners, Nuitoners, Hermundurers, Thuringi (giving the name to Thuringen in Germany today), Markomaners, Naristers, Kvaders, Marsigners, Kotiners, Burers, Sarmaterns, Lugiers, Hariers (H-ARIERS!), Helvekoners, Manimiers, Helisiers, Nahanarvalers, Suiones (Svedes), Goths, Langobards, Angles, Rugiers, Lomoviers, Hordas, Halogii, Ranii, Arochi, Rugi, Augandzi, Raumers, Greners, Raners, and so on. All of these tribes had their origin in Scandinavia and northern Germany. The name Scandinavia itself derives from Skaain-awjo (meaning; the Isles of Skadi, and for those who do not know; Skadi is a Teutonic Goddess!).

Aryan (2) is an old Sanskrit word meaning noble, loyal to the Gods, of high birth, etc. Sanskrit was the language of the Aryan tribes living in the Indus Valley. In other words, we know perfectly well whence we came and anybody who claims we came from elsewhere, like from Israel, should faster than ever before shut up and face the fact that we do not.

Then the Viking era began. The Norwegians, Swedes and Germans knew the Danes as Skjoldungar at this time. Skjoldungar meaning Children of Skjold (Skjold being a son of Wuotan – also known as Wotan Gwodan, Wodan, Woden, Oden, Odinn, Odin, Godan etc.). During the Viking age the Danes were Christianised against their will of course. They then started to send missionaries to Christianise the Swedes and Norwegians as well aiding the other European powers at the time in their de-Paganisation of Scandinavia. Mentioning this I can point to a relatively unknown fact concerning the Viking age. That is, the Viking age actually began due to the attacks on Scandinavia and northern Germany by the Christian powers (trying to force their faith unto us) and not the other way around!

At this point the Norwegians and the Swedes started to call the Danes Churchlords, as that was what they were, men of the Church trying to Christianise us, and we called their lands the Churchlord-fields. This was in the late Viking age – id est. around year 900 in our time of reckoning. If we translate these words into Norse (old Norwegian/Swedish/Danish) it becomes Danes (Churchlords) and Dan-mark (Churchlord-field).

Then a new question arises; if the British-Israel theory is a lie, why do so many people actually believe in it? The answer is simple, they have sold themselves and have serious problems accepting that as fact. Instead of disassociating themselves from this Jewish fable they cling to it with extreme fanaticism. It is really just sad, and actually it is not an ideological or religious problem; it is a problem for medical science. It is a mass-psychosis, a spiritual plague.

That is just what all Christians are – willingly or unwillingly: agents of the Jews! It was Christians who burned the library in Alexandria around year 200 in our time of reckoning. It was the Christians who destroyed everything Aryan in Europe, as best they could, when they forced their Jewish faith unto the Aryan peoples of Europe with the most dishonorable means one can possibly imagine. It was Christians who slaughtered our ancestors who stayed faithful to the Aryan Gods and Goddesses. It was Christians who burned all our Holy sites, and who built temples of worship for a Jewish God on the ruins. It was Christians who burned one million Aryan women and men alive at the stake, because they tried to keep parts of the Aryan culture alive. One million, mostly women and girls, who were tortured for years, who were systematically raped and then burned alive! Can you imagine how they suffered? It was Christians who condemned everything Aryan to Hell forever! It was Christianity who made our Aryan race coward and degenerate! Christianity has been the origin of everything evil in Europe since it arrived here! To quote a Saxon Chieftain, who responded to a missionary's comment that all Pagans go to Hell, I would rather burn in Hell with my forefathers, than go to Heaven with you!

Then we continue, to the next question. Who in fact are these people, which propagate and advocate this British-Israel theory? It is mostly, if not exclusively, Americans. So who are these Americans? They come from Europe alright – that is the White population of America of course. That is common knowledge, but what is not very well known is the type of Europeans who immigrated to the New World in the first place. A fact is that a lot of these immigrants were extreme Judeo-Christian sects who fled Europe.

I will make it perfectly clear that not all White Americans are of this quality, but it is clear that the same fanatic sects that fled to America in the 19th century and earlier are the very origin of the religious theories of the U.S.A. of today, like the British-Israel theory. We have the "In God we Trust" slogan, and a system extremely Hebrew in nature. All because of these sects! The more Christian an American is, the more likely it is that he or she descended from one of these Judeo-Christian fanatics.

So, the obvious question from me to them is: how dare you call me and my people Israelites? How dare you spit on my culture, my people, my race and everything I love and cherish?

Skara Brae,

madkins

*Evan Connolly

whoa,thats a lot of work you've put into this,a lot of stuff i didn't know.thanks for bringing to print!!

Back