Store owner finds out he chased, tied up former basketball star

Hellcat

Registered

By Valarie Honeycutt Spears And Jerry Tipton

HERALD-LEADER STAFF WRITERS

Gas station owner Bobby Schneider didn't know or care that the robbery suspect he tackled to the ground was once the nation's leading freshman scorer in men's college basketball.

After watching the suspect push a cashier to her knees and grab handfuls of cash, Schneider chased him for a half-mile, then borrowed a dog leash to hogtie him until police arrived.

http://www.ke
tucky.com/mld/kentucky/9509406.htm

What a great story!!!!! Bravo to that store owner for chasing and catching this darkie perp. The owner must have been in good shape to chase down a negro on the run. How funny he hogtied him for the cops, that is classic!! GO WHITEY!!!

Gman

Only then did Schneider learn that the suspect in the first robbery of his family's BP Lansdowne Service Center in 32 years was Erik Brown, a former basketball standout in Kentucky.
man_down_instory.jpg

Ref link for pic

U of L's Erik Brown, who scored three points, called timeout after hitting the deck to get the ball.

http://www.kentucky.com/images/kentucky/kentucky/9513/90506652461.gif' border='0' alt='user posted image'
/>
[b]Bobby Schneider[/b] chased down the suspect after his BP Lansdowne Service Center had been robbed.

Originally posted by whitebear@Aug 28 2004, 12:45 PM
Only then did Schneider learn that the suspect in the first robbery of his family's BP Lansdowne Service Center in 32 years was Erik Brown, a former basketball standout in Kentucky.
man_down_instory.jpg

U of L's Erik Brown, who scored three points, called timeout after hitting the deck to get the ball.

h
tp://www.kentucky.com/images/kentucky/kentucky/9513/90506652461.gif
Bobby Schneider chased down the suspect after his BP Lansdowne Service Center had be

en robbed.
Nice follow up Whitebear!! I was hoping the station owner was a white man!! No surprise that the perp, having once been a bassaball star, had reverted back to being a true negro criminal. They are all criminals no matter what their level of success
may be in other fields. A wise man once said , " There is always a n*igger in the woodpile".

gman

Originally posted by whitebear@Aug 28 2004, 12:57 PM
ErikBrown.jpg

(notice shoe on head in cropped image for NNN frontpage)
Vandal gets booted in the head!

You can take-a the Vandal out of the Jungle, bwana...but you-a cannot-a take the Jungle out of the Vandalobabookari!

Vandal criminals and beasts reason n
t! :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Dear Reader - We the Afrikaners of South Africa, also known as Boers, have for centuries been involved within warfare to preserve our heritage from being swept away by unforgiving blacks of Africa.
Since my forfathers set their feet on Cape soil - we have been attacked and pillaged by these blood thirsty savages.
It seems that nobody ever believes a white south african, you have to be black to be believed and accepted by the world.
My folk are being decimated in their sleep - yet no-one will speak out. Look at Mugabe - Mbeki is the same as he, just more smart in doing away with all that is european - in 10 years there will be no more white man in africa .
Affirmative action, rainbow nation, nelson mandela, ghandi passivism, tutu the bishop - all are agents of the destruction of my Afrikaner folk.
Look at how we stand on the corners of streets begging, washing cars, girls prostituting thems
elves - to stay alive in t
he new south africa - or the new name for the beloved country - AZANIA.
Wont anyone help the Boers and Afrikaners, must we really fight an enemy without ways to properly defend ourselves - our guns have been taken away - our police forces rid of white officers, our commando units (farmers) closed down.
Woe betyd those living in the land of the red pelican.!!
Assist White South Africa - dont donate anything towards black upliftment - it destroys the few Whites living in Africa - please help.!

I'm with you brother.At this point in time in world events my best advice to all white south africans is GET OUT NOW!!As much as I didn't want to say that Its the best thing to do .I've heard and read so many horror stories about south africa since the monkeys took over its terrible. Johannasburg is the most violent (peacetime) city in the world.Shopowners have to hire gunman to stand guard so they dont get robbed.Nigger bastards are going into white neighborhoods and summarily raping ,robbing, carjacking and murdering whites one by one.I know many whites have already left.I have a hard time sleeping at night knowing what is going on in the world.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/031805_nw...tonmanhunt.html

Murder Suspect Arrested
Wanted for Fatal Summer Shooting

March 18, 2005 --A city man charged with a summertime slaying turned himself in Friday, a day after ditching police following a high-speed chase.

031705_im_thompson.jpg

Michael Thompson, 28, had been sought in the July shooting death of another Trenton man, police said. Timothy Walker's killing was thought to be in retaliation for a theft involving money and drugs, said police Director Joseph Santiago. Thompson turned himself in Friday afternoon at the Mercer County prosecutor's office, accompanied by a lawyer. Police said they discovered Thompson on Thursday night while
r
watching a house.

He escaped after leaving the house and leading police on an 80-mph chase that
ended when his white Cadillac went airborne at a traffic circle on the city's border with Lawrence Township, authorities said.

Police Capt. Robert Jedder described sparks and flames shooting out from under the Cadillac when it landed.

Police said they first thought Thompson would be too injured to get out of the car, but instead he ran into a nearby residential neighborhood, where he eluded a search involving about 40 officers, police tracking dogs and a state police helicopter.

Thompson was wanted on murder and other charges related to the July 14 killing of Walker, 27, who was shot multiple times while he was walking down a city street.

Another suspect in the shooting, William Laster, 27, of Hamilton Township, was arrested in his car Thursday. Laster was charged with murder and weapons offenses and an unrelated drug charge, police said.

Law enforcement agencies thr
oug
hout Mercer County, state police and the federal New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force took part in the searc
h for Thompson.

Back