Registered

http://www.ksat.com/news/3570097/detail.html

Man Invades 3 Northwest Side Apartment Units
Pregnant Woman Defends Herself, Kicks Man

3570173_120X90.jpg

unidentified victim

POSTED: 2:11 pm CDT July 23, 2004
UPDATED: 5:04 pm CDT July 23, 2004

SAN ANTONIO -- A man who appears to match the description of a man wanted for a string of home invasions broke into three apartment units Friday.

According to police, the man first broke into a unit at the Copperhill Apartments in the 5800 block of N
rthwest Loop 410 around 6 a.m. and pointed a gun at a male resident.

"The first thing I (did) was get on the ground, because that's what he told me to do," said Leo Humphries, who was o

n his computer when the man broke into his apartment.

After the boys told the man they didn't have any money, he forced t
hem to take them to an apartment next door, where Humphries' pregnant sister lived. The woman, who saw that her brother was in trouble, took the man by surprise and kicked him.

"He just put his hand on my mouth (and) put the gun to my head," said the woman, who didn't want to be identified.

The woman ended up giving the man some money and jewelry. The man then tied her up, as well as her fiance, her brother and a friend and then took off.

Moments after that, police responded to a call at the same apartment complex about a man who followed two women to an apartment.

"He kicked the door open and pointed (a gun) at them,&quo
t; said Detective James Foster, of the San Antonio Police Department Robbery Unit.

Foster said the man ran off after some men came out of a room.

The robber is described as a black
man<
/b> in his 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 150 pounds. He was wearing a dark-hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a maroon bandana.

Police are trying to determine
of the man is the same person who is responsible for two other home invasions earlier this week.

How about someone seeing this out of control ahole n-gger and pulling out a "diversity celebrator" and putting this rabid dog DOWN??? I volunteer for the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

I love the stories of when n-ggers invade homes and the home owners are waiting prepared with a firearm to handle the menace, and catch the groid or groids unaware. A friend related a story to me a few years back of his father's friend who encountered a buck breaking into his house in broad daylight. The coon was halfway in the window when he was greeted by a 12 gauge shotgun blast (unfortunately with birdshot, but at that range it still inflicted fairly severe damage)
Needless to say, he didn't go anywhere before the police arrived and my friend's father's friend was cleared as he was protecting his home and family from the dark scourge. We need to hear more stories like this on a
daily basis.

Back