Render Unto Caesar...

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief
[Suggested by reader]

Thoughts On Taxes, Law, and Currencies

Premise
First things first. I have no intent to be a tax protester. I believe Jesus wants us to submit to our authorities, even when they (wrongfully) demand taxes from us, and even when they (wrongfully) impose a tax upon our labors, which is slavery and/or involuntary servitude and a violation of the Thirteenth Amendment. I also believe that refusing to pay undue taxes and knowingly doing it in the sight of other Christians and thereby offending them or causing them to stumble could
e a sin in the eyes of God.

(other topics:)

The Creature From Jekyll Island (Real Audio)

I advocate no illegal acts, Whitebear...but I remember the American Revolution (which succeeded) and the Second American Revolution/War for Independence (which was crushed.) Why should we obey potentially lethal laws...that would benefit the criminal and not We the People...this is what our Founding Fathers thought! I have absolutely no loyalty to King Osama bin Bush or any king back to FDR. I would have had no loyalty to Ape Lincoon, the first Emperor of America...and I would feel sorry for Herbert Hoover, the last Emperor of America! For me, Jefferson Davis was the penultimate President of America!

Finally, the Mafia is a group of angels compared to the Waffen/NKVD
RS, Waffen BATF and all the other Ameriqaeda letter terrorist organizations that AREN'T elected, AREN'T just and AREN'T Constitutional!

For me, the only flags I will salute is the 1859
American Flag (the last flag of th
e Republic) and the Confederate Stars and Bars!!! "Our" government is fast approaching the perfidity of Mao and the evilness of Stalin. Hitler would be a far better "president" than Osama bin Bush or John bin Kerry ever would be.

As for tax revolts...don't do it! We would have to do it by the tens of millions all at once...or not at all. Single protestors would simply be eaten up like an ant is eaten by a preying mantis; however, if there are millions of tax-revolting "ants", they could "eat" up the fewer preying mantises! I am talking about peaceful rebellion of course. Unfortunately itz too late to fix the system and WAY too early for a Third American Revolution. It would have to be all
or nothing...and unfortunately, it will be nothing...if We the People remain we the sheeple! I lament for all of White America and what could happen to us if we keep trusting the zionist politicia
ns and their Jewish anti-gun/anti-freedom/tax gouging laws! :angry: :( :
angry: :( :angry: :(

P.S. Forgive my rambling...and I advocate nothing illegal!

Xuxa the White, Esq. ;)

If the Congress-persons would do their job
and not approve blank checks for the arrogant administration

and not approve tax-cuts and incentives for 'off-shoring' factories and jobs
and not approve tax-benefits that discriminate against marriage
and not approve benefits for illegal aliens and minority welfare leaches
and not take bribes from the 'military-industrial complex'

then the original concept of 'balance of power' might work
as the founding fathers rightly did not trust anybody with taxing power
but a conspiracy of corruption won out...

The income-tax constitutional amendment was probably illegal.

Originally posted by whitebear@Aug 22 2004, 05:01 PM

...The income-tax constitutional amendment was probably illegal.
It was! It was never truly ratified by the senate or the states! :angry: :angry: :angry:

It was a jewish conspiracy to steal the goyim's money via wealth "re-distribution"!!!

Back