Recent news-link posts from The Bobster - (11 Jan 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNN Reposter

Reposter
Recent news-link posts from The Bobster - (11 Jan 2022)
The Bobster

Philadelphia Jumps To 2nd On Orkin’s 2022 Top 50 Bed Bug Cities List/b>

0-spacer-line.jpg

Third Man (with Negro name) Arrested In Connection To Murder Of black 14-Year-Old Samir Jefferson In North Philadelphia Family members say Samir loved playing basketball and eating chicken

0-spacer-line.jpg

Cops seek BLACK suspects in gang assault that left good Samaritan dead

0-spacer-line.jpg

A (JEWISH) Upper East Side woman was shocked when she discovered the cash she withdrew from a local Chase ATM was stamped with a swastika and other Nazi symbols.

Robyn Roth-Moise, a lifelong New Yorker and great-granddaughter of the legendary architect Emery Roth, told The Post she withdrew $400 at the Chase branch at 86th Street and York Avenue early Saturday to later be distributed as (HANUKAH?) gifts when she made the disturbing discovery.

“I didn’t notice until I got home, and I see the swastika,” she said of a $100 bill stamped with the Nazi symbol in a deep blue pigment. “I must have stared at it for a few minutes. And thought, ‘I cannot be seeing what I’m seeing.’ It was very surreal.”

The 65-year-old photographer also noticed another $100 bill marked with what resembled a Nazi eagle. Roth-Moise noted that the offensive markings were “prominent, in dark blue — it was very much meant to be seen.”

0-spacer-line.jpg

Shocking footage shows LATINA teen mom tossing newborn into dumpster in New Mexico

0-spacer-line.jpg

NEGRO ANTI-AMERICAN Mayor Eric Adams says allowing non-citizens to vote for NYC elections is ‘best choice’

0-spacer-line.jpg

Most likely NON-WHITE Teen busted trying to bring loaded gun to school during basketball practice

0-spacer-line.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back