Re: Pushback- Teen 'hunted down' by thugs yelling 'black b*****d' before he was kilt in 'revenge'

Teen 'hunted down' by thugs yelling 'black b*****d' before he was killed in 'revenge'

Dea John-Reid, 14, was targeted by a group of thugs hurling "disgusting racist abuse" and stabbed to death in a "revenge" attack that his family say was straight out of Mississippi Burning. (Time to admit it ain't workin!)

The family of a teen "hunted down" and stabbed to death by a "lynch mob" say he was the victim of racism as his killer is sentenced.

Dea-John Reid, 14, was chased by thugs hurling "disgusting" racial abuse like "black b*****d" in "revenge" for an earlier incident involving the lad's group of friends,

Birmingham Crown Court heard.
BirminghamLive reports the “nigger word” was also used during the May 2021 attack, according to Dea-John's mother Joan Reid who gave a statement to the court.
Speaking through Bishop Jaddoo (?), the grieving mum said her son’s reputation had been dragged through the dirt by the trial.

A 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was previously acquitted of murder, but found guilty of manslaughter. He was sentenced to six-and-a-half years this week.

Joan has compared the horrific scene to Mississippi Burning, a film that focused on the plight of black people in the Deep South state.

3_Dea-John-Reid.jpg

Second man and boy, 14, charged with murder of Dea-John Reid​

This article is more than 11 months old
Police in Birmingham issue appeal to trace VW Golf, which they say could be crucial to investigation
Dea-John Reid

Police believe Dea-John Reid was chased down a busy road in Kingstanding, north Birmingham, before being stabbed. Photograph: PA Media

Jessica Murray Midlands correspondent
Thu 3 Jun 2021 21.37 BSTFirst published on Thu 3 Jun 2021 10.31 BST

Three people, including a 14-year-old boy, have been charged with the murder of Dea-John Reid, also 14, after he was stabbed to death in Birmingham on Monday.
On Thursday evening, George Khan, 38, from Newstead Road, Birmingham and a 14-year-old boy were charged with the schoolboy’s murder. Earlier in the day, Michael Shields, 35, from Castle Bromwich, was remanded in custody after appearing at Birmingham magistrates court. He will appear before Birmingham crown court on Friday.

Two men, aged 36 and 33, and a 13-year-old boy have been released with no further action.

Dea-John’s mother, Joan Morris, paid an emotional tribute to her son, whom she described as a talented young man. After laying flowers on the corner where he was killed in the Kingstanding area of the city, she said: “I sent my son to go and play football and he didn’t come home. I miss my son so much, he was a lovely kid.
“He always gave me my medication, he made my tea, he gave me everything I need. What am I supposed to do without him? I can’t live without my son. They took away my son’s life.”

Police believe Dea-John was chased down a busy road before being stabbed. He died at the scene and a postmortem examination confirmed the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest. A statement released on Thursday evening said officers believe the offenders arrived and left the scene at around 7.30pm in a dark blue VW Golf with the registration number TN07 GBR.

Car

A VW Golf that police are trying to trace. Photograph: West Midlands Police
DCI Stuart Mobberley said: “We really need to trace this VW Golf and I would urge anyone who believes they have seen the car or knows of its whereabouts to get in touch.

“It could be crucial to the investigation, so if anyone has any information please message us or call. People can call anonymously, we don’t need their names, just information.”

A community vigil for Dea-John is planned for 8.30pm on Sunday in Kingstanding.

Police had said they believed the attack on Monday evening took place after an incident involving Dea-John and his friends, during which they were subjected to racist language.

Mobberley said: “We are looking at all the circumstances which led up to the events of Monday evening and anyone who has information should contact us.”

Supposedly a White man, Michael Shields was arrested.
However, I question this source link below. Typically in news, if Whites harm blacks then the legacy news starts screaming White Supremacy, blacks protest then riots, even when it's in UK we hear of it here. There are no other news articles I found that has reported on race of the perps.
Not even Tariq Nagsheed has let out a peep.

Probably disinfo.

Joan has compared the horrific scene to Mississippi Burning, a film that focused on the plight of black people in the Deep South state.
The mother of the dead kid is dumber than dirt, that film is nothing like the real MB. That film she refers to does not say the 2 "White" men were Jewish because film makers plays down the Jewish role in the civil rights era. Instead, as usual, Whites are made to be the bad guys by Helliewood. There were a number of discrepancies, THB.
==================================================================================
Was the Klan's killing and burning of 3 civil rights workers, 2 were Jewish men, 1 was a black male.
via FBI ...
In the end, the Klan’s homicidal ways backfired. The murders galvanized the nation and provided impetus for the passage of the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 on July 2.
And Killen eventually got his due; he was convicted of manslaughter on June 21, 2005, the 41st anniversary of the crimes.

Back