Rapper = Murderer

Expose Them All

Registered

Rapper = Murderer

Terrance Terrell Moore framed by da man

Ferndale Murder Suspect in Custody

A suspect has been arrested in the murder of a Ferndale music producer. The suspect is a local rapper, believed to have owed the victim money.

The suspect in custody is 36-year-old Terrance Terrell Moore. He is in police custody for the murder of recording studio owner Amjed A. Abdallah.

Moore is a local rapper, and often goes but the name 13.

0501251201_d.jpg

http://www.detnow.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/a...3496418,00.html

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4161330/detail.html

4161328_200X150.jpg

Hearing Delayed In Shooting At Eminem's Former Studio
Shop Owner Says Suspect Tried To Pawn Mixing Board

POSTED: 4:41 pm EST February 3, 2005

FERNDALE, Mich. -- A court hearing for a Detroit rapper charged with shooting the owner of a recording studio was delayed Thursday so the court can determine if the man is competent to stand trial.

Attorney Todd Fox requested the competency hearing for 36-year-old Terrence Terrell Moore (pictured, left), who is charged in the January shooting death of Anjed "AJ" Abdallah. The competency hearing is scheduled for May 12 at 43rd District Court in Ferndale.
n

Fox said he believed a competency hearing was necessary after having conversations with Moore and reviewing evidence
in the case. Moore will be evaluated at the state's Center for Forensic Psychiatry in Washtenaw County.

Police say Moore, who also is known by the nicknames "13," "TT," and "Mad Dog," shot Abdallah and stole a mixing board because he believed Abdallah was overcharging for studio time. Abdallah's Studio 8 was used by the rap star Eminem to record his multi-platinum "The Slim Shady LP" in 1997.

Police arrested Moore after a pawnshop owner in Detroit said Moore tried to pawn the mixing board for $5,000 a few days after the murder, police said. The pawnshop owner refused to take it because it didn't have a serial number. A beer can with Moore's fingerprints also was found at the crime scene, police said.

Moore confessed to the murder and told police he stole the mixing board to make it look like the s
h
ooting was committed during a robbery, police said.

Fox said he's not commenting on that aspect of the case at this point.

Moore was released from federal prison in October, wh
ere he was serving a sentence for felony firearm possession and fraud. He also has a history of car thefts, police said.

4161328_200X150.jpg

WTF? Does that negro have the #13 on his forehead? Is he nuts or something?

Well, at least he looks like he's happy. Have you ever seen a more caring, loving, kind, compasionate face on a negro?

A target would be more appropriate.

Originally posted by direwulf@Feb 4 2005, 11:10 AM
4161328_200X150.jpg

WHAT THE HELL?? Did he use a sharpee to write a 13 on his head?? Watch, thats going to be the next big "black" thing to do... Yo, yo, check , check , check it. i gots da digits om my hed, yo. My name be.....uh... 41, yeah. dats da chit numba, yo. call me fote wun.

Back