rapper goes out like that in Kansas City

Border Ruffian

Registered

http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/2004/11/01/W.C.Rap.Murder/

t.180.macdre.jpg

"Mac Dre"

West coast rapper Mac Dre from Vallejo, CA, died early Monday morning after the car he was riding in was attack by a gunman.

According to police in Kansas City, Mo., two men in a van were headed north on the highway around 4:30 a.m. when another vehicle pulled up and an occupant opened fire. The driver of the van crossed over into the southbound lanes of Highway 71 and went down into a deep ravine. Mac Dre was the passenger in the van.

Authorities said Mac Dre; who's real name was Andre Hicks, died of gunshot wounds.

The driver escape

d from the van and crawled up the ravine and walked to a convenience store at 85th Street for help. The driver told police he
did not see the shooter because he ducked when the shooting started.

The case was turned over to to homicide investigators

Mac Dre (34 yrs. old) was from Vallejo,CA. He made his rap debute in 1989 with the Young Black Brotha EP. He has released some 20 lp's in his career.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3686 had done prison time for bank robberies.

Originally posted by Border Ruffian@Nov 1 2004, 11:30 PM
Pic in above post may not be working, here's another image of the monkey.

macdre14_jpg.jpg
"Mac Dre"

WHAT A TRAGIC LOSS TO THE RAP AND HIP HOP COMMUNITY!!!!! TEE HEE HEE, JUST FREAKING KIDDING!!!! WHAT A BONUS FOR THE WHITE COMMUNITY IS WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY!!!! LOL!!!

Gman

I drive that stretch of 71 most days but not at 4:30 am :( Wish I could have seen it.

Looked for a little background info on this critter. Nothing too interesting. His lyrics were the kind of nigger crap you'd expect. Ho's, drug-dealing, murder, muh dik, etc.

One thing that made me smile though was seeing that he'd recorded some stuff with "Big Lurch". Remember that name? He was the rapper who went congo-bongo and tore a woman's chest open before chewing on her lungs lol how could we not love these people?

What an ugly nigger.

I think they look better dead, probably smell better to!

It make you wonder who would finance or buy the 20 LPs from this congoid.

Back