Pssssst--hey chumps--WHO do u think is WINNING in early voting?--it ain't Biden, suckers

Chief Pollster Who Got It Right In 2016 Says ‘Hidden Vote’ Will Carry Trump To Victory

Link: https://thepoliticalinsider.com/chi...1d09840caddec138a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

By Rusty Weiss
October 21, 2020 at 12:12pm

Robert Cahaly, a chief pollster for the Trafalgar Group, believes there is a “hidden vote” missing from most polls and envisions a victory for President Trump.

Cahaly made the prediction during an interview with Fox News personality Sean Hannity.

“I see the president winning with a minimum high 270s and possibly going up significantly higher based on just how big this undercurrent is,” he said.

President Trump or Joe Biden would need 270 electoral votes to win the White House.

“What we’ve noticed is that these polls are predominantly missing the hidden Trump vote,” he continued.

“There is a clear feeling among conservatives and people that are for the president that they’re not interested in sharing their opinions readily.”

Joined @FoxNews @seanhannity tonight to give a glimpse into why our @trafalgar_group polls are showing a tightening race. You can watch the full segment here: https://t.co/sKJEGJZ2g0 pic.twitter.com/gMxFKQ9tE3

— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) October 21, 2020

“These people are more hesitant to participate in polls,” Cahaly added.

By subscribing, you agree to receive emails from ThePoliticalInsider.com and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and to our terms and conditions. You further agree that the use of reCAPTCHA is subject to the Google Privacy and Terms of Use.

“So if you’re not compensating for this, you’re not going to get honest answers.”

RELATED: Trump Campaign Threatens To Mention Hunter’s Emails At Debate As Media Asks Biden About Milkshakes

Will The Hidden Vote Carry Trump to Victory?

President Trump has long referenced the ‘hidden vote,’ calling those voters the “silent majority.”

“The Silent Majority will speak on November Third!” he tweeted this past summer.

“We get a lot of suppression polls,” Trump told reporters.

“We get a lot of fake polls, just like we have fake news. I mean, it’s a terrible thing, when you look at it.”

.@realDonaldTrump When Trump says he looks out for you he’s talking about the silent majority or the forgotten American so I’m going to quote a famous American who described the forgotten American “he works he votes he generally prays but he always pays“

— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) October 19, 2020

The Trafalgar Group recently released a poll showing President Trump with a narrow lead in the crucial battleground state of Michigan.

A RealClearPolitics index of polls in six battleground states – including Michigan – has Joe Biden in the lead by an average of 4 points, 49.2 percent to 45.2 percent.

Our new @trafalgar_group #2020Election #BattlegroundState #MIpoll conducted Oct 11-14 still shows a thin Trump lead:
46.5% @realDonaldTrump,
45.9% @JoeBiden,
2.5% @Jorgensen4POTUS,
2.2% all others,
2.2% Und. See Report: https://t.co/dcPtMMUSpx pic.twitter.com/l1whvPtn1f

— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) October 16, 2020

RELATED: Steve Bannon – If Trump Loses To Biden, He’ll Run Again in 2024

Trafalgar Nailed It In 2016

Cahaly, according to the National Review, “believes Trump will win North Carolina and Florida and discounts Biden’s chances in Georgia because the Republican-base vote is too big there.”

He also thinks the President will take Michigan and Arizona, though he is skeptical of his footing right now in Pennsylvania.

“He’d probably win Pennsylvania,” Cahaly said.

“But I’m going to give a caveat on only Pennsylvania. I believe Pennsylvania to be the No. 1 state that Trump could win and have stolen due to voter fraud.”

Thanks to @RichLowry and @NRO for such a good article. “The Pollster Who Thinks Trump Is Ahead” https://t.co/BpdwXKXaFH

— Robert C. Cahaly (@RobertCahaly) October 19, 2020

While some might dismiss the Trafalgar Group for discussing election polls on a conservative show such as Hannity’s, they can’t dismiss their success.

The pollster was almost exclusively the only group who had Trump winning Florida, Michigan, and Pennsylvania among others over Hillary Clinton.

“We ended up having an incredible year,” Cahaly boasted of the 2016 election. “I mean, we got Pennsylvania right. We got Michigan right.”

“We had the best poll in five of the battleground states in 2016. And I actually predicted 306 to 232 on the Electoral College.”

They repeated their incredible successes in 2018.

Will they shine once again in predicting a 2020 Trump victory?

Democrats panicky as early voting data indicate mail-in balloting not matching narrative of massive blue wave

5 hrs ago- 4 minute Read 0 Comments

Link: http://www.scoopyweb.com/2020/10/democrats-panicky-as-early-voting-data.html

(Natural News) Another election cycle, another set of left-wing narratives are being shattered. In 2016, Americans were told that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was going to wipe the floor with then-GOP nominee Donald Trump.

All of the polling showed that. In fact, all of the polling for months had shown that. It wasn’t even going to be close. Trump should have just conceded ahead of time, the brainiacs in the ‘mainstream media’ told us. Well, we all know how that turned out.

Then came the fake ‘Russian collusion’ narrative. And the Ukraine hoax. And now, here we are again, back to the future

Throughout this current election cycle, Americans have been told for months that mind-addled former Vice President Joe Biden is going to wipe the floor with President Trump. He leads by double digits in the polls. All the battleground states that Trump wasn’t supposed to win in 2016 are now going to go back to the ‘blue’ column. It’s not a matter of Biden getting the required 270 electoral votes necessary to win, but how big his final electoral vote tally will be.

Oh, and we know it’s going to be huge because, we’re told, Democrat voters by the legions are going to take advantage of early mail-in balloting to avoid exposure to COVID-19 (while they continue to go to Walmart, the local grocery store, and as many massed riots and other ‘non-violent’ demonstrations as they can attend).

Up until this weekend, the Democratic victory narrative has been this: Dems will outperform in early and mail in voting. Republicans, leerier to mail-in voting, will opt for in person voting and will outperform on election day. However, in the end, the in-person voting will not be enough to overcome the massive early voting numbers by the Democrats.

For one, because of COVID lockdowns on most college campuses, the student vote is suppressed, analysts have discovered. For another, early voting in Texas is heavily Republican, destroying the notion of a blue Lone Star State. For another, a general malaise and complacency exists among Democrats because they were told repeatedly their candidates have it in the bag.

Here’s a sampling, via TopTradeGuru: Key counties in Michigan have shifted red. Most notably, Kent and Oakland counties. With a half a million votes cast in Oakland county in 2016, overwhelming for Hillary Clinton, it’s nothing less than complete shock to see early voting highly favorable to Republicans. With 25% of the Michigan vote in, these results are absolutely terrifying to Democrats.

“Even if we model the data using the most optimistic expectations for Democrats on Nov. 3rd, Republicans still outnumber in the end. This data runs counter to their narrative for victory. The data also suggests the polls are off–way off. Furthermore, 25% of the total data is a significant data set that cannot be dismissed easily. It’s a data set much larger than any Michigan poll,” the outlet noted.

There’s more.

Fox News host Jesse Watters, in a segment for “The Five” on Monday, noted that the vote-by-mail is trending badly for Democrats, meaning Trump is heading for a landslide victory.

“If you look at the early vote-by-mail, this is a Trump landslide in the making,” he said, adding that Democrats will need a 2.5-times lead in mail-in ballots in order to counter the president’s mostly Republican Election Day in-person voting tally.

Sources include:
TopTradeGuru.com
NaturalNews.com

“Can I Change My Vote”: Voter’s Remorse Sets In As Searches For Do-Over Spike

by Zero Hedge
October 26th 2020, 4:58 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/can-...emorse-sets-in-as-searches-for-do-over-spike/

Some people are having second thoughts.

According to Google Trends, searches for "can I change my vote" have spiked following the second presidential debate, and the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

As politicians pushed the constituents throughout the summer to vote early, and by mail – driving early vote totals to exceed 2016 levels nine days before Election Day, some people are having second thoughts.

According to Google Trends, searches for “can I change my vote” have spiked following the second presidential debate, and the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

“Can I change my vote” surges in Google search after the final debate and Hunter’s Laptop drop. pic.twitter.com/nyjf2av7uF
— The Based Grandma (@TheBasedGrandma) October 26, 2020

The last time searches to change votes surged like this was October 30 – November 5, 2016 – followed by midterms, however the recent search trend suggests longer, more sustained interest in the topic.

By state, West Virginia, New Mexico and Idaho are the top three regions interested in changing votes.

And aside from Florida Republicans crushing Democrats in early voting, Democrats accounted for the lion’s share of some 52 million votes cast so far this year.

Ultimately, Biden is a lackey to the IMF’s push for a new Breton Woods agreement. A global financial reset phasing in a digital currency system tied to a digital ID system

Google Searches for ‘Can I Change My Vote’ Spike Following Hunter Biden Sex Tape Release

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published October 25, 2020 at 1:06pm

Link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pike-following-hunter-biden-sex-tape-release/

Searches for “can I change my vote” surged on Sunday evening following the bombshell sex tape and email leaks from Hunter Biden’s laptop, including in the crucial swing state Pennsylvania.

While Google Trends does not provide the exact number of searches, they index them on a scale of 1-100 based on the number of searches above the average.

When looking at interest by region, Utah, Idaho and Pennsylvania had the most searches, respectively, followed by New Mexico, Michigan, Arizona, Missouri, Nevada, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER'S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

Searches for “Hunter Biden China” surged at the same time.

Interest in people changing their votes surged just before 11 p.m., as Hunter Biden’s laptop contents began to go viral. They included sex tapes, elicit photos, footage of him smoking crack with what appears to be prostitutes, and more.

There were also emails that appear to point to corruption with his father, Joe Biden, and an effort by Hunter Biden to avoid having to register as a foreign agent for his dealings with China.

Searches about changing votes also surged following the final presidential debate, when Biden said that he would seek to eliminate the oil industry as president.

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi do allow voters to change their votes after early voting.

Wisconsin: voters who voted early in person can recast their ballot as long as they do so by Saturday, October 31st. The deadline for absentee varies by city. People who wish to change their vote should contact their city clerk for more information.

Minnesota: absentee voters can change their votes up to a week before the election.

Michigan: absentee voters can change their ballots if they have not yet been processed and tabulated. Those who wish to change their ballot should contact their city clerk within a few days of the election.

Pennsylvania; New York; Connecticut; and Mississippi: Contact your city clerk to change your vote.

Dems Panic Over Miami Voter Turnout After GOP Surges In Early Voting

by Frank Salvato | National File
October 28th 2020, 11:40 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/dems-panic-over-miami-voter-turnout-after-gop-surges-in-early-voting/

Republicans gain ground in critical state

Democrats and Progressives in the traditionally solid blue Miami-Dade County are in a panic as early voting results indicate a spike for Republicans at the polls.

Early in-person voting in the south Florida Democrat stalwart sees Republicans in the lead.

While Democrats are up overall in Miami-Dade County, when early in-person voting is isolated and analyzed it reveals Republicans are leading. This uptick in early Republican voters in a county that has consistently turned out overwhelmingly blue numbers has many Democrat analysist concerned.

Trump supporters are expected to turn out in heightened numbers on Election Day across the country, including in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties in Florida.

Kevin Cate, a self-anointed former spokesman for Barack Obama, expressed his concerned about it on Twitter and was open about it not being a good sign for Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

“I’m concerned about Democratic turnout in Miami-Dade. This is an evergreen concern, but still,” he tweeted.

I’m concerned about Democratic turnout in Miami-Dade. This is an evergreen concern, but still.
— Kevin Cate (@KevinCate) October 27, 2020

Ned Ryun, the founder and CEO of American Majority, tweeted, “As of this morning, Republicans are winning the early voting in Miami-Dade County, Florida by roughly 3,000 votes. For perspective, Hillary Clinton won that county by 30 pts in 2016 and still lost the state…”

As of this morning, Republicans are winning the early voting in Miami-Dade County, Florida by roughly 3,000 votes. For perspective, Hillary Clinton won that county by 30 pts in 2016 and still lost the state. . . https://t.co/mCfwMIJzgz
— Ned Ryun (@nedryun) October 25, 2020

Rasmussen Reports, one of the polling institutions that got the numbers right in 2016, has President Trump ahead of Joe Biden in Florida 49 percent to 46 percent. Florida is a critical swing state that holds 29 all-important Electoral College votes as its prize.

Trump Now Beating Biden 49-46% in Florida, 48-47% in North Carolina says Rasmussen Polls https://t.co/LXifm5k48r
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) October 25, 2020

President Trump has been urging his supporters to vote in-person projecting a wariness about mail-in voting and the vulnerabilities it presents for voter fraud. If Miami-Dade is any indication, the President’s supporters are taking his direction.

Youth vote collapsing, Republicans STORMING early voting in shocking numbers that have pollsters’ heads exploding

Thursday, October 29, 2020 by: JD Heyes

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-29-youth-vote-collapsing-republicans-storming-early-voting.html

(Natural News) For months Americans have been told there’s no way that the presidential polls in 2020 will be wrong like they were in 2016.

Adjustments were made. Sampling is better. Better techniques are being employed to ensure accuracy. Blah, blah, blah.

In fact, polling now is no different than it was four years ago. Pollsters still operate the same way. There is no wheel to reinvent.

As such, it should come as no surprise, then, that polling over the summer and into the fall showing Democrat Joe Biden and one of the least popular Democratic presidential contenders from last fall — Sen. Kamala Harris — has been just as wrong, wrong, wrong as it was in 2016.

Because, as top conservative talker Rush Limbaugh pointed out on his program Wednesday, polls are meant to suppress the turnout for President Donald Trump and Republicans, period.

And we can demonstrate that.

According to Top Trade Gurus, a couple of other trends we were told about routinely over the past few months are also not trending:

With 1,294,660 ballots cast, the GOP leads the early vote in Wisconsin. 42% GOP to 36% DEM. About 46% of the estimated total votes for 2020 have been cast. In Wisconsin, you can register and vote the same day, so this is still a close race. Over the past few days, Republicans have stormed the polls and are beginning to take the lead in early voting in several sates. The following data is derived from actual ballots cast.

The sample size is larger than any poll, and makes this a more accurate indicator of voting preference. This data does not account for specific demographics or segments of the electorate that still have to vote. In general, though, Republicans are more weary of casting mail-in votes, and are waiting for election day. If that assumption is correct, President Trump has the advantage in Wisconsin.

The outlet pointed to other non-trends as well, including the youth vote.

Democrats have been flooding pop culture outlets on TV, social media and via entertainment sources practically pleading with young people who are of age to vote. Why? Because historically the youngest demographic — ages 18-29 — don’t go to the polls. Most young people appear to be self-disenfranchised; they just don’t think their vote matters much so they don’t go.

That’s what’s happening again in 2020, only worse.

“Particularly worrisome for Democrats is the absence of the youth voters (18-29) as a percentage. Because voting is up 309% from this time in 2016, raw numbers show the youth vote up,” Top Trade Gurus reported. “In 2020, as a percentage of the electorate, 18-29 year olds cast only 5% of the total vote. In 2016, they were 17% of the electorate. This data suggests that young people are not showing up at the same rate.”

What’s causing the reduction in youth participation? You might say Democrats have shot themselves in the foot this time.

Democrats have been champions of coronavirus lockdowns, we know that. The U.S. economy is growing again but that’s primarily because red states in the South and upper West are opening back up while blue states remain shuttered in many places. That includes colleges and universities, and because they are essentially off-limits to in-person instruction, that, too, is suppressing the youth vote.

You can’t make this up.

“Also, a general complacency within college-age Democrats of an inevitable Biden win has gripped campuses,” the outlet continued.

“As it turns out, many college outreach initiatives have been cancelled. Some of these events include virtual rallies, voting caravans and door-to-door canvassing. From our interview with a few organizers in the upper-Midwest, these cancellations are due to Biden’s ‘huge lead’ and concerns over social distancing. The result? College students have not turned out to vote, yet. It’s not clear if they will turn out.”

And, of course, the polling appears to be wrong — all over the place, in fact.

Are we about to see another ‘come-from-behind’ Trump victory? Maybe. But that would mean he was behind in the first place, which we doubt.

Time will tell. Election Day is just days away. Make sure you vote.

Sources include:

TopTradeGurus.com

NaturalNews.com

Dems Panicking Over Early Results

October 31, 2020 by IWB

Link: https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/dems-panicking-over-early-results/

Democrat: “I was phone-banking for PA Dems yesterday and we have about 30% of Dems that I called going for Trump.

I was phone-banking for PA Dems yesterday and we have about 30% of Dems that I called going for Trump. ☹️

— alh (@alh85121148) October 30, 2020

I am afraid to even respond as people are very mean – again – I was just sharing my experience. I thought maybe it could be a a data point. I am as scared as everyone else and want a Biden/Harris win, everyone get out and help – there are tons of ways to get involved.

— alh (@alh85121148) October 30, 2020

Back