Pastor Jeromy Visser quits the ministry?

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
Pastor Jeromy Visser of Covenent Peoples Ministry has pulled the plug on his internet ministry.

Whatever prompted this sudden action is unknown, it's a sad day. There was no warning and his website disappeared suddenly early today Sept 11th. At first it was suspected his website was the victim of another hack. The main CPM website together with the CPM forums, both old and new and all his audio download links including his Talkshoe account have been closed.

The notice on the former CPM homepage simply reads " I am nothing".

Very sad indeed.

Its being alleged he has been outed as a Fed stooge. Time will tell..

Nothing mocks White Unity more than the betrayal of the White Race by Whites.

I don't quite understand why Pastor Visser would pull the plug on his excellent website--I hope there is a reasonable explanation. Luckily there are about a hundred sermons stored on archive.org, along with some old Pastor Gulett talks.

Pastor J. John Visser audio files

It seems that current allegations are based on nothing more than him having an email account who's ISP is owned by a company in Tel Aviv. Oddly enough so do I, in fact i found a dozen or so very popular web mail names and common ISP emails that are israeli owned including gmail, gawab and even msn..

I suppose we must wait and see what happens and sift through the mountain of insinuations and allegations that will inevitably come. I find it highly suspicious when people suddenly start saying they "have known for years" or that they "have been hearing rumors for some time" yet never bothered to tell anyone before. Not only is such action disingenuous it is highly dishonest, and not only that but it also exposes unsuspecting people to unknown and unquantifiable risks to their safety and security.

Already the usual crew of low IQ malcontents that swarm the CI movement like flies are saying he is a jew, well if he is then he is the first jew to ever work for a living. I know where he worked and what he did and you won't find a jew within a mile of that kind of graft. By his own admission he has made some serious errors of judgment concerning the company he has kept and the associations he has made in the past. I know he has had major personal issues for some time due to his CI ministry and had earnestly pondered quitting before.

Whatever prompted him to shut down the whole shebang including podcast, web site, forums, downloads etc in the space of an hour must have been BIG. Let us not forget that Jeromy Visser has been in the thick of it for a long time. Often going where others fear to tread so the risks and repercussions have often been huge. We must wait and see before we pass judgment. Nothing surprises me anymore sadly.

There have been emails circulating today rumoring his web site is returning. I hope so. I will go on record as saying that as far as I'm concerned, and I dont care what the outcome is, Jeromy Visser is a giant among men IMHO. I won't give up hoping and praying he returns.

Surely someone can shed some light on this?.

I have no idea what happened here but I do know that Pastor Visser had the genius of a Pastor Butler (before Butler became aged).

Back