Paki Paedophile Walks Free From Court After Being Found Guilty Of Sexual Assault On Underage Kid

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Sweet shop boss who sexually assaulted a teenage customer walks free from court

Sardar Khan, 20, befriended 15-year-old customer in Stretford store
Led her to the back of Khan's Late Shop and forcibly groped her
Found guilty of sexual assault, walked free and handed community order

Published: 18:18, 17 May 2014 | Updated: 18:57, 17 May 2014

article-2631329-1DEF1FF700000578-77_306x423.jpg

Walked free: Sardar Khan, 20, befriended his 15-year-old victim during her trips to his sweet store

A sweet shop boss who groped a teenage girl has walked free from court.

Sardar Khan, 20, befriended his 15-year-old victim in 2012 during her trips to his store - Khan's Late Shop.

The relationship escalated from him chatting to the girl, who was a customer, to hugging and touching.

One day, Khan, who was 18 at the time, led the girl into the back of the shop in Stretford, Greater Manchester, and forcibly groped her.

But on Friday he walked free from Minshull Street Crown Court - despite being found guilty of sexual assault.

Judge Leslie Hull told him: 'The impact on your victim has been significant. She now finds it hard to concentrate on other things in her life.

'But it is apparent you are generally a hard-working and diligent man and I take that into account.' :mad:

Khan was arrested after the victim told a police officer at school, but he pleaded not guilty to the offence, and three other charges, when it came to court in March this year.

He was acquitted of three offences but found guilty of one count of sexual assault after a trial.

Sentencing, Judge Hull ordered Khan to complete 120 hours of unpaid work and put him on probation for 12 months.

Khan is also banned from working with children for the next 10 years and must sign the sex offender's register for five years.

After the case, the father of Khan's victim slammed the sentence - saying he should have been jailed.

He said: 'To see him walk free is upsetting. I think any sexual predator like that should be locked up. I just want to know why he picked my daughter and her alone?

'Before it she was such a happy and friendly girl, she would do anything for anyone. But now she is much more reserved.'

Allan Armbrister, defending, said since the offence Khan had settled down with a wife.

The girl, now 17 and who cannot be named for legal reasons, is studying at college.

She said: 'It was scary at the time because I didn't know what to do or if anyone would believe me. I find it hard to sleep and concentrate as I can't stop thinking about it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aulted-teenage-customer-walks-free-court.html

Back