Old woman fed up with negritude

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Thieves Targeting Women at Gas Stations

An elderly jackson woman is fed up with life in the capitol city after having her purse stolen Monday. Meanwhile police are warning women at Jackson gas stations to keep an eye on their purses because of a recent rash of car break-ins.

"I'm leaving this town. This is the end of me," said 72-year-old Betty Jane Stone.

Stone left precinct four Monday ready to pack her bags and leave Jackson after 23 years. Stone told police she had been robbed of her purse when she ran out of gas at a convenience store on Bailey Avenue.

"I pulled in this filling station, and I don't know how to pump gas," Stone said. "I told this boy I'd
r
give him a couple of dollars if he would pump my gas."

Stone says four young men in a late model black car were polite b
ut took her purse with her medication, check book and money.

"The police can get ready," Stone said. "I'm gonna be worse than Natalee Holloway's mother cause I'm tired of this. It happens too much."

Stone may be the latest victim in a rash of robberies and car break-ins at convenience stores. J.P.D. Detective Dexter McLaurin says police are investigating ten cases from the past three weeks.

Officers arrested 18-year-old Kendall Johnson August 15th for breaking into a woman's car and taking her purse while she paid for gas at the B.P. Station on Hanging Moss Road.

McLaurin said, "he (Johnson) was in a vehicle that was recovered. It was stolen out of Clinton. When that vehicle was recovered it had a number of stolen purses inside the vehicle."

Another vehicle was broken into Friday in the parking lot of Cracker Barrel when police say the suspect climbed through the back seat to get a purse from the trunk.

"Don't wait and put your merchandise of value inside your v
ehicle, inside the trunk once you get there, put it in there prior to your making it to your destination," detective McLaurin said.

Police say you should never leave your purse or valuables visible inside your vehicle even if it's only for a few minutes.

J.P.D. detectives say three people have been arrested, and they are seeking three other suspects in this recent rash of convenience store car break-ins.

Old people are the first to wake up.

T.N.B.

Betty Jane Stone woke up and got out.

The whites are fleeing fleeing the cities in the southwest too....LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix. Leaving it to the niggers and mexers. Now the Aztecs want to realize their dream of AZTLAN, but millions of niggers are still there.

So which primitive tribe will win?

Originally posted by DragasÃԚ ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¨s@Aug 24 2005, 01:55 PM
Betty Jane Stone woke up and got out.

The whites are fleeing fleeing the cities in the southwest too....LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Leaving it to the niggers and mexers.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Now the Aztecs want of realize their dream of AZTLAN, but millions of niggers are still there.

So which primitive tribe will win?
Using history as an indicater, we know what is going to happen. Once the Whites are gone, the Mestizos are going to enslave the niggas. Maybe sacrafise a few for good luck.

:mex::african:

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Aug 23 2005, 04:04 AM
"I pulled in this filling station, and I don't know how to pump gas," Stone said. "I told this boy I'd give him a couple of dollars if he would pump my gas."
Sounds like a true Southern belle--not knowing how to pump gas--any community would be the richer having such White Class in their community. As for Jackson, the niggers can have it seeing as they've already turned it into a ghetto.

Back