Off-Duty Jigro Delta Flight Attendant Becomes Unruly, Forcing Plane From LAX To ATL To Land In OKC

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/06/12/delta-flight-unruly-passenger/

Off-Duty Delta Flight Attendant Becomes Unruly, Forcing Plane From LA To Atlanta To Land In Oklahoma City

June 12, 2021 at 7:57 pm

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – A cross-country flight from California to Georgia had to be diverted to Oklahoma after a man became unruly :bongo:and had to be detained by fellow passengers and the flight crew Friday night.

Delta Flight 1730, going from Los Angeles to Atlanta, was forced to divert when a man became unruly mid-flight. The aircraft landed in Oklahoma City where the man was removed by law enforcement officials. Delta confirmed that the passenger in question was an off-duty flight attendant for the company, though a spokesperson said they could not add any more information given the ongoing investigation.

Passengers on the flight who witnessed the incident said the man made a strange announcement over the plane’s PA system, telling everyone to take their seats and prepare to put on their oxygen masks. That’s when they say the disruptive passenger attempted to open the cabin door.:rolleyes:

Delta Airlines said the man did not try to open the cabin door, but confirmed that the flight crew had to restrain the individual while the pilot diverted to Oklahoma City.

https://eturbonews.com/2996652/delt...ined-to-crash-dl-1730-from-lax-to-atl-midair/

dl1739.jpg

Delta Air Lines flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta was forced to make an emergency landing in Oklahoma City.
The reported hijacking attempt happened on Friday night.
The suspect, Delta Flight attendant Stephon Jamar:p Duncan, allegedly said he was going to take the plane down.

A desperate pilot flying a Delta Airlines flight DL 1730, an Airbus A321 from Los Angeles to Atlanta on Friday night made a desperate announcement asking for strong men to come forward for an emergency.

https://www.facebook.com/stephon.duncan.7

Stephon Duncan

Intro

Flight Attendant at Delta Air Lines
Works at Peachtree Orthopedics
Studied Public Relations and Journalism at University of Michigan–Flint
Went to Northwestern High School

13723835_10153675865612826_3574830220559794873_o.jpg

Stephon Duncan
Mdtany Sit2rSupto7sl ant 4n:5tl4es AMomreduals ·
Let’s start something yall! Not sure how we can organize this but the first $250 I want to contribute. Hold me to that yall, let’s send a BLM youth to college on god!

safe_image.php

Antoine Moddio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5rXaHBmR3s
Delta flight from LAX diverted after off-duty employee allegedly threatens to bring down plane
YOUTUBE.COM
Delta flight from LAX diverted after off-duty employee allegedly threatens to bring down plane

· 20h

Andy Lovett
Antoine Moddio working for Delta anymore after what he did. Gonna spend some time in the pokey

· 20h

Antoine Moddio
I'm just the messenger.

· 16h

Antoine Moddio
He's going to plea insanity....watch.

· 20h

Antoine Moddio
I knew he was a psychopath when he said that he is a skilled RAPPER!

· 20h

Antoine Moddio

By the way, this MFs rap name is Ooeygooey....you can't make this **** up.

· 20h

Jennifer Fuchs
Antoine Moddio You're a moron.

· 2h

Donny Pieczynski
Piece of ****!

· 20h

Eric Killmonger Neal
Donny Pieczynski loser move

· 15h

Thomas Al
Eric Killmonger Neal what is

· 9h

Melissa Patti
I don't know you, but I hope the best for you. Praying for you and your family.

· 15h

Daryl Himes
Melissa Patti you mean the fact he went nuts on a plane. you are right. he is going to need help

· 14h

Melissa Patti
Daryl Himes oh, okay...

· 14h

Joanne Jannie Wabeke
Prayers.

· 14h

Lindsay Morrow
His job is done !!!!! No more delta flight attendant!!!!

· 9h

John Brown
Nice going dude! Off-duty Delta flight attendant allegedly makes terroristic threats, assaults flight attendants: Police https://yhoo.it/3zlQE7C
Off-duty Delta flight attendant allegedly makes terroristic threats, assaults flight attendants: Police
YAHOO.COM
Off-duty Delta flight attendant allegedly makes terroristic threats, assaults flight attendants: Police

· 7h

Shaniqua Duncan
John Brown please delete your comnent thanks

· 7h

Nicole Amnott Tongue
Get help. Never fly again. Ever.

Stephon Duncan
March 23
MtrSadrapgorchucSn ns2oSr3ed ·
I want to announce to the world that days of my creativity being on the back burner is over. From the tallest mountain in the world I AM A RAPPER! And I love it! Look out for my music. The name is Ooeygooey. Let's uplift black lives!!!!! Follow me on IG: Ooeygooey87

Back