Now u see why globalist-satanists have brain-dead, psychotic, senile old criminal pervert as figure-head, globalists taking-over Jew S A, suckers

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Has NATO Now Taken Over Command of the U.S. Navy?​

Link: https://medicalkidnap.com/2022/07/20/has-nato-now-taken-over-command-of-the-u-s-navy/

[vid at site link, above]

Norfolk-NATO-Command.jpg

On 15 July 2021, Allied Joint Force Command Norfolk declared Full Operational Capability and marked the occasion with a ceremony presided over by its Commander, Vice Admiral Andrew Lewis. General Milley, the US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff also attended the ceremony. Notice that although this event occurred in Norfolk, VA, that the U.S. flag appears nowhere on the stage. (Source.)

by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Has a non-U.S. citizen, a military general from France, now taken over command of the U.S. Navy under NATO?
NATOs-Commander-in-Chief-Philippe-Lavigne.png

General Philippe Lavigne from France. Image source.
French General Philippe Lavigne was appointed to the post of Supreme Allied Commander Transformation by the North Atlantic Council on May 28, 2021. (Source.)

The North Atlantic Council is the political organization that controls NATO:
The North Atlantic Council is the principal political decision-making body within NATO. It oversees the political and military process relating to security issues affecting the whole Alliance. It brings together representatives of each member country to discuss policy or operational questions requiring collective decisions, providing a forum for wide-ranging consultation between members on all issues affecting their peace and security. (Source.)
Hillary-Kissinger.jpg

Former secretaries of state Hillary Clinton and Henry Kissinger. Source.
Who are the main leaders influencing and controlling The North Atlantic Council? Primarily, George Soros is the main donor to The North Atlantic Council.
Joe Schaeffer, writing for The World Tribune on October 25, 2019, reported:
What can you say about an organization that brings together George Soros, the Clintons, leading defense contractors, a powerful lobbying firm that employs ex-House speaker John Boehner and notoriously biased media outlets such as CNN and Reuters, all under the same umbrella?
The Atlantic Council‘s commitment to globalism is at the core of its mission statement. “Through the papers we write, the ideas we generate, and the communities we build, the Council shapes policy choices and strategies to create a more secure and prosperous world,” the group says of itself.
Preserving the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and fostering a Cold War-era hostility to Russia are among its chief priorities. So it is no surprise that the Council is thoroughly engaged in Ukraine.
The Council is funded by and partners with Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company that paid Joe Biden’s son Hunter $83,000 a month to serve as a consultant, despite the younger Biden having no experience whatsoever in the energy industry.
The think tank has publicly declared its great debt to progressive globalist billionaire George Soros. “Soros’ political and strategic philanthropy is an inspirational example of how one man’s vision and unflagging commitment to the open society ideal can change the lives of millions,” the Council gushed in a 2015 article on its website simply titled “Thank You, George!”
“Soros has become one of the world’s most ardent advocates of the new Ukraine,” the article states.
Soros’s Open Society Foundations is listed as one of the top donors to the Atlantic Council, coming in under the $250,000-$499,000 category in the Council’s “Honor Roll of Contributors” for the 2018 fiscal year. (Full Article.)
Less than two months after the appointment of French General Philippe Lavigne to the post of Supreme Allied Commander Transformation by the North Atlantic Council, NATO annexed the largest naval base on U.S. soil, in Norfolk, Virginia, on July 15, 2021, bringing it completely under the control of NATO, even though the base is on U.S. soil.
There was almost no media coverage of this event, but we covered this story in September last year with a story published at GlobalResearch.ca:

U.S. Sovereignty? Largest Naval Base in the U.S. Now Operated by NATO – Norfolk Allied Joint Force Command

In what may be another chapter in the formation of a New World Government, the question remains how NATO asserted its omnipotent authority to establish a new Atlantic Command at the Norfolk Naval Base with the apparent acquiescence of the US military and Congressional leadership.
Once the largest naval port in the world, significant questions persist about how the Pentagon allowed this travesty against the Republic to occur with what appears to have been a black-out of national media attention, no Congressional scrutiny and no Trump Administration participation. I am still wrapping my mind around how easily the usurpation of an American military facility of such prominence could be so quietly accomplished with such finesse requiring so many accomplices. (Full article.)
Today (July 20, 2022) it was announced that the USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group was now also under NATO control.
For the first time since the end of the Cold War, a US Navy aircraft carrier sailed under NATO command. The USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group (CSG) first sailed under the command of Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO (STRIKFORNATO) in February 2022, during vigilance activity Neptune Strike 22, and most recently during Exercise Neptune Spear 22 in May.
The carrier has sailed with CSGs from France, Italy and Spain since arriving in the Mediterranean Sea late last year. Together, the strike groups have practised operating as a combined maritime task force. Their carrier-launched fighter jets have helped secure the skies over the eastern part of the Alliance, providing a crucial show of support during a time of increased tensions.
STRIKFORNATO, a naval command based in Portugal, provides command and control to Allied flotillas. Centralising control helps NATO better coordinate sea and air operations across ships from different countries. (Source.)

How many U.S. citizens are even aware that the U.S. Navy is now almost completely under the control of NATO, including our largest naval base in Norfolk, VA?
Probably almost nobody. My father is a U.S. Navy veteran who was commissioned to Norfolk in the early 1960s, and it is my own birthplace, as I was born in the Navy hospital there.
But not even he knew about this, until I told him. It is hard for me to even comprehend that my birthplace, while on U.S. soil, is no longer under U.S. control, but instead is under the command of a French General.
I think it is time for the many veterans in this country, and the hundreds of thousands of service members who are now losing their jobs because they refuse to take a toxic vaccine that might kill them, to start banding together and possibly start forming local militia groups. It might be time for a military coup, because if something like this doesn’t happen soon, the U.S. military will just be a branch of NATO and the UN.
(Thank you to BrassBalls.blog who alerted me to today’s news about the Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group coming under NATO control.)

What a coincidence! New Sri Lankan president and both UK PM candidates are part of the WEF program​

Jul 21, 2022

Link: https://strangesounds.org/2022/07/w...m-candidates-are-part-of-the-wef-program.html

https://reddit.com/submit?url=https...+UK+PM+candidates+are+part+of+the+WEF+program
WEF is taking the world over: Both UK PM candidates and new Sri Lanka president part of the World Economic Forum WEFWEF is taking the world over: Both UK PM candidates and new Sri Lanka president part of the World Economic Forum WEF
The new Sri Lankan president is a WEF member:
New Sri Lankan president WEF memberNew Sri Lankan president WEF member
The UK is up for another election, however it seems to be that both candidates are on the same side.
Both UK PM candidates are part of the WEF programBoth UK PM candidates are part of the WEF program
What a coincidence! They are taking the world one bite at a time. Next, we will check for Italy and then for every country where an influential and charismatic political person resigns or is dismissed…

The Worst Is Yet To Come as Death and False Flag Threats Are Planned by the State​

Posted byBrandon CampbellJuly 26, 2022

Link: https://billkloss.law.blog/2022/07/...-false-flag-threats-are-planned-by-the-state/

dc9b1f69f92b462097447029841d5c3b.jpg

At some point, the governing criminals will come after all those not willing to be injected, and will make living very difficult for all of us… This could become a very dangerous country in a short amount of time for people demanding freedom.
The Worst Is Yet To Come as Death and False Flag Threats Are Planned by the State
Our whole practical government is grounded in mob psychology and the Boobus Americanus will follow any command that promises to make him safer.”

The final push toward a totalitarian state is upon us, and an all-out assault on society seems imminent.
With most of the population still going along with these scams, still obeying every order, and still unable to muster any courage…, what are those of us that are informed and willing to defy ‘authority’ to do?
What is coming will be a combination of extreme propaganda, fear-mongering, false flag attacks, fake ‘virus’ attacks, a deadly flu season due to ‘vaccination,’ more ‘vaccine’ mandates, and power and water grid shutdowns, creating an environment to allow for full or partial martial law.
This will set the stage to reinstate lockdowns, quarantines, and isolation, to advance bogus ‘climate change’ agendas, and to create a regulatory climate so restrictive as to mirror that of a total dictatorial state.
First and foremost, the ‘variant’ threat will be easily advanced because many more will likely die this fall and winter… due to widespread immune system failures because of…millions of poisonous injections…
Deaths… will still be blamed on a ‘virus’ or ‘variant’ that does not exist, and this tactic will allow the purposeful spreading of extreme fear.
This government… will then go after the children by planned injection of the toxic ‘Covid vaccine throughout the … indoctrination centers called ‘public’ schools. This will begin with children 12 and older, and… will be targeting every child down to babies and infants with this deadly concoction.
With more death and sickness, new and more severe lockdowns will be attempted…
This plot will be enhanced due to planned cyber attacks that are ‘expected’ to shut down power and water grids across the nation. These so-called attacks will certainly be false flag terror against the masses, and could easily cause civil unrest, violence, and extreme aggression by the state in response to any dissent.
cyber-polygon.jpeg

Simulations have been greatly intensified this year, and will culminate with the World Economic Forum’s Cyber Polygon simulation on July 9th, just one week from today.
As the year progresses, more division will occur in an us-versus-them situation, pitting ‘vaccinated’ against those unvaccinated. …
At some point, the governing criminals will come after all those not willing to be injected, and will make living very difficult for all of us…
Don’t forget about the fictitious manmade ‘climate change’ agenda, as it looks like the drive toward radical policy decisions based on climate are already in the works.
This is very troubling, as it adds another dangerous level of tyranny to a society already consumed by dictatorial madness. It could easily be used to force more quarantines, travel bans, and allocation of utility services, that are all virtually controlled by this government and its partners.
wurst.jpg

What comes with this agenda is mass restriction of life-giving water and power, the decimation of food production and distribution, supply line shutdowns, and unstoppable runaway inflation, especially concerning the most vital needs of this citizenry. When food becomes so scarce that many are starving, total chaos will ensue.
Economically speaking, any or all of these things happening will disrupt all economic activity for the masses, but will be used by the claimed ‘elite’ ruling class to continue to steal the wealth from all of you, just as has happened over the past year and a half.
This has been the biggest wealth transfer in history, and it is not over yet. The powerful that are destroying the lives of billions, are continuing to live like kings while claiming ownership of all money and property. The goal of course, is for you to own nothing and be happy about it.
CONCLUSION
…The more that refuse to accept this totalitarian domination, the better, as time has run out, but if a very large number of excess deaths occur this fall and winter as I expect, the wheels of tyranny will turn faster and faster in an attempt to finish this long-planned coup to capture and control the bodies and minds of humanity.
At that point, we will have already lost, especially those living in the highest population areas such as cities.
I realize all this sounds far-fetched to most, but then most have no idea of what is coming. We are not in Kansas anymore.

Hegemon USA’s War on Humanity- While risking nuclear war with Russia and China, it’s pushing unparalleled genocide to eliminate unwanted millions and billions of people by kill shots at home and worldwide.​

Posted byLouis WeberAugust 17, 2022

Link: https://msy72.news.blog/2022/08/17/...lions-and-billions-of-people-by-kill-shots-a/

judge-magazine-cover-1898_edited-1.jpg

In stark contrast to earlier hegemons on the world stage, the empire of lies and mass deception operates globally with super-weapons able to destroy planet earth and all its life forms.
While risking nuclear war with Russia and China, it’s pushing unparalleled genocide to eliminate unwanted millions and billions of people by kill shots at home and worldwide.
Coming to a neighborhood near you and your own, the great reset aims to more greatly enrich the privileged few by transferring maximum wealth from ordinary people to them.
It’s part of a diabolical scheme to transform the world community of nations into ruler/serf societies.
It’s a depopulation scheme to eliminate the unwanted by kill shots, wars, starvation and other diabolical tactics.
It’s a dystopian nightmare wrapped in deceptive socioeconomic mumbo jumbo.
Long before health-destroying kill shots were rolled out, Ernest Hemingway warned that debasing currencies by inflation and wars ruin nations, adding:
“Both bring temporary prosperity.”
“Both bring permanent ruin.”
“Both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists” — serving special interests and their own.
Britain is the first nation to approve a new Moderna kill shot — what’s crucial to shun.
Phony claims of its safety and effectiveness are similar to earlier approved kill shots.
Irreparable harm to countless millions throughout the US/West and elsewhere revealed a worlds apart reality.
Most everything approved by the Pharma-controlled FDA and CDC are automatically suspect.
Truth-telling Dr. Vernon Coleman minced no words, saying:
“An adequate test of a (new) drug (like Moderna’s) should go on for 10 years at least” before approval or rejection.
The company’s “current (flu)covid booster jab has been given to 9.4 million people.”
“If the new jab is now given to, say 10 million people (with scant testing of far too few people), there could be 10,000 deaths within five seconds if my fearful scenario were to be fulfilled.”
“(T)he conspirators and their bought and paid for collaborators will doubtless now do more killing and maiming.”
“The medical (and nursing) profession care only about their massive pay demands.”
“They don’t seem to give a damn about patients.”
Weeks earlier, the Pharma-controlled Biden regime’s HHS reported the following:
In cahoots with the US war department, HHS agreed to buy “66 million doses of Moderna’s (new) bivalent (kill shot) booster for potential (sic) use in the fall and winter.”
It’s “in addition to 105 million doses” of Pfizer’s bivalent entry for mass-jabbing with health-destroying toxins.
And this NYT rubbish on new bivalent kill shots:
Saying they’ll protect against “the original virus and (more scariant then variant) omicron” ignored the following like earlier.
The so-called SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist.
During flu season — now called covid year-round — all strains are virtually alike.
Not a dime’s worth of difference separates one from others.
Claims made about all brands of kill shots were fabricated to mind-manipulate maximum numbers of people to unwittingly self-inflict harm.
Since health-destroying mass-jabbing began in December 2020, millions of healthcare professionals throughout the US/West were sacked for refusing to go along with what causes irreparable harm on the phony pretext of protecting what’s too precious to lose.
Dedicated to “honest healthcare solutions,” to medicine as it should be practiced, co-founder of America’s Frontline Doctors (AFD), Simone Gold MD JD, was falsely arrested on January 6, 2021.
She and others were wrongfully accused entering a “restricted building” on Capitol Hill, as well as for “violent entry and disorderly conduct (sic).”
Their police state mistreatment was for the “crime” of exercising their First Amendment rights of “freedom of speech…(to) peaceably assemble, and…petition the government for redress of grievances.”
Events of that day were planned by undemocratic Dems, an anti-Trump false flag that preceded ascension to power of unelected Biden/Harris on January 20, 2021.
Gold had nothing to do Dem-sponsored violence.
In June, she was unconstitutionally sentenced to two months imprisonment — to intimidate and silence her.
On Monday, she was able to issue the following statement by email, saying:
“I remain in this Miami prison, serving time for a bogus trespassing charge.”
Limited to 15-minute computer time sessions, she expressed gratitude for countless letters of support and prayers on her behalf, adding:
“Even the prison staff noted the volume of supportive mail.”
“I am both humbled and strengthened. Thank you!”
“All incoming female inmates are put into a punishment isolation cell under the guise of a ‘quarantine.’ ”
“They told me it wasn’t for punishment, but it was certainly a punishing and inhumane experience.”
“Another form of arbitrary punishment is moving me, along with other inmates, to new cells with no notice.”
“A guard simply yells my name, and I’m expected to move at any moment.”
“My staff knows that if I stop emailing or calling, it’s because they moved me or possibly put me back into isolation.”
Gold also explained the following:
“I’ve noticed activity in the prison that makes me fearful for my own safety.”
Yet she stressed:
“My spirits are high. I am more determined than ever to keep fighting for you and medical freedom.”
Along with unjustifiable prison time, Gold faces 12 months of supervised release and was fined $9,500.
Because of her activism for healthcare as it should be and opposition to toxic kill shots, Gold will remain vulnerable to rearrest on fabricated charges — and perhaps imprisonment longer-term ahead.
Separately as reported by the Epoch Times:
“Nurses who witnessed ‘brutal’ hospital (flu/covid) (mis)treatment protocols kill patients paint a bleak picture of what is taking place in state and federally funded health care systems.”
Nurse practitioner, Stacy Kay, explained the following:
What’s going on is “horrific, and they’re all in lockstep” with each other.
Unwilling to go along with the health-destroying system, she “left the hospital system” involved in harming patients instead of aiding their recovery “to start her own early treatment private practice,” saying:
“They will not consider protocols outside of what’s given to them by the (Pharma-controlled) CDC and NIH. And nobody is asking why,” adding:
“I’ve seen people die with their family watching via iPad on facetime. It was brutal.”
As a former intensive care nurse, she often saw tragedy on the job.
Grievous mistreatment of flu/covid patients “had (her) waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with chest pains.”
“I hated my job,” she said.
“I hated going to work.”
“I was stressed in a way I’ve never been before in my entire life.”
As explained before in my writing, jabbed individuals comprise the vast majority of flu/covid outbreaks, along with one or a combination of other serious illnesses, including heart disease and cancer.
All things flu/covid is the mother of all state-sponsored, MSM supported, scams — with mass-extermination and elimination of what little remains of greatly eroded freedoms in mind.
That’s the dismal state of things throughout the US/West and elsewhere.
Largely in the eye of the storm at this time, the worst of things likely lies ahead.

CNN, CBS, WaPo Journalists Blast Biden for Having Military Behind Him During ‘Political Speech’​

by Breitbart
September 2nd 2022, 2:13 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/cnn-...-military-behind-him-during-political-speech/

Journalists with CNN and CBS severely criticized President Joe Biden for having the U.S. military behind him as he gave a political speech that demonized MAGA Republicans as a dark threat to American democracy.

“Whatever you think of this speech the military is supposed to be apolitical. Positioning Marines in uniform behind President Biden for a political speech flies in the face of that. It’s wrong when Democrats do it. It’s wrong when Republicans do it,” tweeted CNN’s Brianna Keilar.

Whatever you think of this speech the military is supposed to be apolitical. Positioning Marines in uniform behind President Biden for a political speech flies in the face of that. It’s wrong when Democrats do it. It’s wrong when Republicans do it.
— Brianna Keilar (@brikeilarcnn) September 2, 2022

It’s possible to agree with everything Biden said and still disagree with using Marines as backdrops for a political speech. Easier for military connected folks to grasp, like @jaslow, an Iraq war vet and former executive director of the @dccc: https://t.co/CRGfKPZofK https://t.co/MBrVMoKqgA
— Brianna Keilar (@brikeilarcnn) September 2, 2022

There’s nothing unusual or wrong with a President delivering a political speech — it’s inherent in the job description — but doing it against a backdrop of two Marines standing at attention and the Marine Band is a break with White House traditions. pic.twitter.com/s3TSYHtkcA
— Jeff Zeleny (@jeffzeleny) September 2, 2022

Like or loathe what he said tonight, it should be noted: The president spoke tonight on the grounds of a national park, flanked by US Marines, and took direct, specific aim at his predecessor and members of the Republican Party.

Another thing we don’t see everyday.
— Ed O'Keefe (@edokeefe) September 2, 2022

Takes like this ignore that most civ-mil experts have had concerns for years about an erosion of norms in how the military is injected into politics by senior leaders.

Trump objectively blasted through those norms in alarming ways. Biden pledged a return to something better. https://t.co/C7NVKGcYxZ
— Dan Lamothe (@DanLamothe) September 2, 2022

Video: The Corona Crisis: “We’re Dealing with Homicide, Maybe Even Murder”, Forced Vaccines in Nursing Homes​

By Peter Koenig and Reiner Fuellmich
Global Research, September 13, 2022

Link: https://www.globalresearch.ca/were-dealing-with-homicide-maybe-even-murder/5793203

Attorney-Fuellmich-Nursing-Home-murders-COVID-vaccines-400x273.jpg

All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
A German whistleblower video, clandestinely taken already in February 2021, of forced COVID vaccines in German Nursing Homes went public. They were sent to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, Attorney, whose reaction is: “We’re Dealing with Homicide, Maybe Even Murder”.
This video and the story behind it is ageless, because that’s what is still going on today, as subsequent whistleblowers from a number of other countries revealed. They depict the most horrendous pictures; how demented nursing-home inmates were force-“vaccinated” and as a result, most of them died within days or maximum 2 weeks.
This is eugenics by definition.
A Crime against Humanity – as defined by the Nuremberg Codex.
In the meantime, the Dark Cult leaders’ protection has been enforced with categoric censure and outright death threat. A talking witness may be in deadly danger. That doesn’t prevent us from observing how excess deaths have increased by an average of 40% since the beginning of vaxxing – around mid-December 2022, as reported by CDC and major insurance companies.
What you see in these short videos is clearly homicide or worse, murder. These people who administer the experimental, and often fatal mRNA shots must be brought to justice. And so must all those inventing, planning (2010 Rockefeller Report, Event 201, to name just a few), promoting and executing the covid-19 pandemic – lets call it “plandemic”.
They are first-degree eugenists. These people are ever unnamable. Similar to countries we have on this globe whose names may hardly ever be mentioned whenever they commit the most inhumane atrocities and crimes against humanities. Indiscriminately killing defenseless people. Lest, one risks severe sanctioning, prison, or worse.
What an absurd, rule- and lawless civilization we have become! – It’s the Rule of the Beast, as in very-very ancient times.
We are talking – without naming – about high-tech billionaires, oil monopolists and banking magnates, not to speak about the trillions of dollars-worth financial corporations, all of whom act behind the curtains through their conveniently visible instrument, the World Economic Forum (WEF).
All is well camouflaged. Yet, the messages of ongoing and future planned destruction are purposely seeping out – that we, the masses are useless eaters, that we will soon be replaced by robots and algorithms – and those who survive may be converted – before they are exterminated – into transhumans, manipulable by implanted chips – or vaxx-injected graphene oxide through ultra-shortwaves, such as 5G and soon to come 6G. But they will be happy owning nothing.
Is this just fear-mongering? – Unlikely. The diabolical cult needs to announce its nefarious actions in order for them to succeed. What is announced – “the useless eaters” – is in full swing. If we let them haplessly continue, they may indeed reach their goals by the end of UN Agenda 2030, and / or the Great Reset.
The first live images of what was going on already shortly after the introduction of the killer vaxxes were revealed by these short clandestinely and bravely taken videos – already just a few months after the vaxxes were introduced in December 2020.
That’s humanities’ fate.
But “fate” must not remain “fate”. We must not fear, as we are not powerless. To the contrary, we are many, they are few. We can organize in solidarity; and as Reiner Fuellmich says – these homicides, cum murders have to be brought to justice. And all those invisibles and unnamables – plus the pharmas – and those collaborators in high government offices with them.
We may be talking about Nuremberg on steroids.

Watch this video where Dr. Reiner Fuellmich talks about forced vaccination. [ck site link, above, top]

Back