Nigger pastor molests girls in church

Gman

News Editor

Girl Says Pastor Molested Her

3425975_BG1.jpg

3425975_BG2.jpg

A teenager is talking about how she says her church pastor molested her. Maurice Jackson is now facing four charges over accusations of molesting two girls.
Jackson, pastor of the New Generation Church, was home on bond Thursday.

One of the young accusers, whose name and face 10TV is not revealing, says she's talking so others aren't afraid to come forward.

"He just hugged me for no reason. And then he started moving his hand up and down my back, or whatever," the 15-year-old accuser said.

She says she want

s it all to come out in the open ' accusations that Jackson molested her in the home of a mutual friend between 1997 and 1998 when she was eight and nine years old. A
nother accuser was aged 14 and 15 at the time of the alleged molestations.

"Every time they bring back memories and I get teary-eyed and I start crying and stuff," the girl said. " got sick of keeping it bottled up for too long."

"They&#39
;re
just upset. They're just mad. It's just the work of the enemy, assistant pastor Richard Hannon says of the accusations coming from the two girls.</span>
<span style=\'color:red\'>(the devil made him do it, of course he is innocent!!)

Hannon said the enemy he was speaking of is ...The Adversary, meaning the Devil.

"It's not an overnight investigation or quick charges, Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien countered.

O'Brien says Jackson is welcome to present a devil conspiracy defense, adding the four charges were filed after a six month police investigation.

"If I didn't talk, and he went to go do it to somebody else, I would have to live with that for the
rest of my life, the 15 year old said.

O'Brien says there's no evidence that church members knew about allegations and failed to report them.

If convicted on the four charges, Jackson faces a maximum of 12
1/2 ye
ars in prison.

Nigger molests child, nigger says he did not do it, other niggers say there is no way he could have done it. How many times have we seen this scenario play itself out, I have lost count!!!!!

Gman

Nice post, Gman! :clap:

I think the niggers in this "parish" ("tribe?" "herd?") should take a cue from their Africoon counterparts in Great Britain and burn these little niglets to death for practicing "witchcraft"!

:devil:

Negroes are the devil's work, fo' sho!

Originally posted by Brewski@Jun 4 2005, 09:40 AM
Nice post, Gman! :clap:

I think the niggers in this "parish" ("tribe?" "herd?") should take a cue from their Africoon counterparts in Great Britain and burn these little niglets to death for practicing "witchcraft"!

:devil:

Negroes are the devil's work, fo' sho!
<!--QuoteEn
d--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Thanks Brewski,

Plenty of TNB around today, I have not even had to try hard to find plenty of good nigger shenanigans. Question: Has a nigger EVER admitted guilt in ANY crime??? To my knowledge, they are all innocent................

Gman

That is a serious question, Gman!

I don't believe any nigger considers his or her dirty self to be responsible for any action they may precipitate.

The reason for this is the excuse-making and pandering and groveling of American whites since the "enlightened" civil rights era, where niggers finally discovered the value of crying to the entrenched white liberal (Democrat) elite. Ever since then, niggers and Democrats have gone hand in hand, skipping through the flowerbeds that were once America's foundational cultural values - and ANY crime committed under niggerish impulses suddenly became a "black eye" for white tolerance and diversity.

Once the left-leaning whites saw Blackie as a key to their political success, the "plight" of the rapacious, feral American negro became an international "cause celebre".

All of this co

mmie bull-crap has since been discredited by numerous studies, but the residual sc
um of all this race-pandering is:

NIGGERS BELIEVE THEY DO NO WRONG!

There is no culture of moralism in nigger society today, and when one of their own "step out of line" - that is, act under the chimpish impulses that flood their underdeveloped brains - the entire negro community closes to protect their own.

Out of the rigid protocols of "political correctness" our slavish white journalists pay homage at the tabernacle of B'aal, the scripture of kissing the black anus, as they bow and scrape to uphold the myth of "cultural diversity".

The niggers as a whole, whose IQ's aren't anywhere close to comprehending any of these subterfuges, just grasp and cling to one prevalent thread:

WHITEY is responsible for EVERYTHING!

Thus, WE are responsible for their carnal behavior. WE are responsible for their corrupt decision-making skills! WE
are
to blame for their maggoty, fly-blown position in the cycle of life.

The niggers will cry to the heavens as long as guilt-ridden white
s listen.. and OBEY.. and OBLIGE..

THIS white patriot obliges niggers NOTHING!

They can all go to hell, where they belong. And if any subman gets in my way, I intend to hasten that trip in any way I can!

Nothing out of the ordinary - typical nigger man of cloth - jail attire, cornrows, that stupid "all yall know dis heer wuz racism" look on it's face.

"New Generation" church - LOL

Dis heer be da new gen-yo-ation chuch and heer be muh goad - lemme pull da lawd out fo yo sista - heer he be - heer he be --------------8o

- - -

Looks like this was a nice, clean and comfortable little neighborhood church at one time - obviously way too pleasant and peaceful for the nigger to have built. One must assume others had built it. Perhaps White people?

I bet it was White people, and I'd bet those White people left in a hurry too. One must wonder how they would feel after reading this story. The nice little church they not only worshiped in but built of brick for many future generations to use and enjoy, is now home to false men of God and a n

est for the devilish anti-Christ b
east.'

Maybe we should be happy our people could leave it for the feral nigger to commit acts of sodomy and pervasions in, perhaps we are being punished for allowing the beast to live amongst us in the first place, I don't know. But, I do know even if Whites grew balls enough to once and far all remove the Negro from their midst and reclaim what is rightfully theirs - like many nigger infested buildings, this church would have to be destroyed. If the nigger didn't destroy it's outside - it sure destroyed it's inside - it would be an abomination to ANY religion and ANY God.

3425975_BG2.jpg

- - -

Nice touch - that bullet proof glass protecting the ornamental decorative glass heh?

- - -

A nigger preacher man is the only thing worse than a nigger cook or chef

Whoever thought of the idea of the nastiest, most disease ridden
and
most vile thing on the face of the earth handling the food they eat should be s
hot.

- - -

Nice catch Gman - TNB fo sho nuff - thanks . . .

Originally posted by Brewski@Jun 4 2005, 12:11 PM

I don't believe any nigger considers his or her dirty self to be responsible for any action they may precipitate.

The reason for this is the excuse-making and pandering and groveling of American whites since the "enlightened" civil rights era, where niggers finally discovered the value of crying to the entrenched white liberal (Democrat) elite. Ever since then, niggers and Democrats have gone hand in hand, skipping through the flowerbeds that were once America's foundational cultural values - and ANY crime committed under niggerish impulses suddenly became a "black eye" for white tolerance and

diversity.

Once the left-leaning whites saw Blackie as a key to their political success, the "plight" of the rapacious, feral American negro became an international "cause celebre".

All of this commie bull-crap ha
s since been discredited by numerous studies, but the residual scum of all this race-pandering is:

There is no culture of moralism in nigger society today, and when one of their own "step out of line" - that is, act under the chimpish impulses that flood their underdeveloped brains - the entire negro community closes to protect their own.

Out of the rigid protocols of "political correctness" our slavish white journalists pay homage at the tabernacle of B'aal, the scripture of kissing the black anus, as they bow and scrape to uphold the myth of "cultural diversity".

The niggers as a whole, whose IQ's aren't anywhere close to comprehending any of these subte
rfug
es, just grasp and cling to one prevalent thread:

WHITEY is responsible for EVERYTHING!

Thus, WE are responsible for their carnal behavior. WE are responsible for their corrupt decision-making skills! WE are to blame for their maggoty, fly-blown position in the cycle of life.

The niggers will cry to the heavens as long as guilt-ridden whites listen.. and OBEY.. and OBLIGE..

They can all go to hell, where they belong. And if any subman gets in my way, I intend to hasten that trip in any way I can!
Brewski,

Your post is one of the most clearly put explanations of today's negritude problem that I have ever read. BRAVO!!!!! :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

I hope all NNN readers will consider your words. Great freaking post!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman+Jun 4 2005, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Jun 4 2005, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brewski@Jun 4 2005, 12:11 PM

The reason for this is the excuse-making and pandering and groveling of American whites since the "enlightened" civil rights era, where niggers finally discovered the value of crying to the entrenched white liberal (Democrat) elite.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Ever since t

hen, niggers and Democrats have gone hand in hand, skipping through the flowerbeds that were once America's foundational cultural values - and ANY crime committed under niggerish impulses suddenly became a "black eye" for white t
olerance and diversity.

All of this commie bull-crap has since been discredited by numerous studies, but the residual scum of all this race-pandering is:

Out of the rigid protocols of "political correctness" our slavish white journalists pay homage at
the
tabernacle of B'aal, the scripture of kissing the black anus, as they bow and scrape to uphold the myth of "cultural diversity".

The niggers as a whole, whose IQ's aren't anywhere close to comprehending any of these subterfuges, just grasp and cling to one prevalent thread:

WHITEY is re
sponsible for EVERYTHING!

Thus, WE are responsible for their carnal behavior.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  WE are responsible for their corrupt decision-making skills!â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  WE are to blame for their maggoty, fly-blownâ┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  position in the cycle of life.

The niggers will cry to the heavens as long as guilt-ridden whites listen.. and OBEY.. and OBLIGE..

I second that Gman!

I don't know how I missed it when I was browsing this thread the last time - glad I saw it this time - gre
at post Brewski!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Gman & AB.. I'm off my soapbox now.. blood pressure.. normal.. :)

:Cheers:

I'm no christian, but I have to ask anyways: At what point in time did the nig in question discover that god actually doesn't mind if he molests little children?

What a great racket! Become a pastor, sleep with the young women in the congregation, and if the girls protest or otherwise speak up, the congregation will defend you!! Too bad I'm a white man with principles and not a piece of nigger scum, or I'd do it myself.

Back