Nigger on death row for killing a white child now, convicted of killing a black one

DNA Links Death Row Inmate To 1995 Murder Of Akron Teen

6190701_320X240.jpg

POSTED: 4:54 pm EST January 17, 2006

Police say DNA evidence linked Donald Craig, a man already on death row for another murder, to the murder of 13-year-old Malissa Thomas, NewsChannel5 reported.

Malissa's body was found in 1995 in an abandoned house. She had been tied up, raped, and then killed.

Craig was convicted in the 1996 murder of Rosie Davenport -- after DNA linked him to the crime -- and was sentenced to death.

"When they came out and th

ey told me that they found him, I was up here on cloud 22. And then I started winding down and I could put a face to the murderer, and it seemed like he had just killed her yesterday," said Merchant.

Even

though Craig is already on death row, Malissa's family wants a trial and another conviction for her murder.

Google Search... Donald Craig

Re: DNA Links Death Row Inmate To 1995 Murder Of Akron

Trial to begin in '95 rape, murder of Akron girl
July 17, 2006

Death row inmate Donald Craig was to go on trial this morning for abducting and murdering a teenage girl.

At the same time, his lawyers will be defending him against claims of two other sexual assaults against teens, all in an effort to avoid a second death sentence.

Jury selection is expected to last the entire week in Summit County Common Pleas Court. Opening statements from attorneys and testimony are scheduled to begin in one week.

Craig, 46, is on trial for the 1995 kidnapping, rape and murder of 13-year-old Malissa Thomas of Akron. The case had gone unsolved until, according to police and prosecutors, DNA samples connected Craig to the crime scene.

Craig has pleaded not guilty.

He also maintains his innocence in the rape and murder of 12-year-old Roseanna Davenport, for which he was convicted and sentenced to death two years ago. His conviction and death sentence are under appeal.

This month, prosecutors won a major victory when Judge James Murphy ruled that the state could use evidence of two other crimes they say Craig committed.

Not only will jurors hear evidence of his involvement in Malissa's death, they will hear of Craig's alleged involvement in the 1996 kidnapping, rape and murder of Roseanna. DNA was the key piece of evidence connecting Craig to the rape and murder.

Murphy's ruling also allows jurors to hear the testimony of an Akron woman who testified in the Davenport case that she was abducted and raped by Craig in 1991, when she was 17. Craig was never charged with that crime.

All three cases are similar. The bodies of Roseanna and Malissa were each found strangled in vacant houses. They were also bound and sexually assaulted.

nRoseanna's remains were found in a house on South Maple Street, a few doors from Craig's home. Malissa's body was found in an East Avenue house, near Craig's home.

The Akron woman, who knew Craig through relatives, has testified that she also was taken to a vacant house, bound and raped. She said Craig allowed her to dress before he drove her home. Craig was investigated in that case, but a grand jury declined to indict him.

Everytime I think my hatred for niggers is at it's peak, a fresh load of TNB comes along and I am able to take it up another notch!! Boons make me puke with their evil monkeyshines!! Bring back hanging today!!!

Gman

Nigger on death row for killing one white girl linked through DNA to killing another one (?).

11be2.png

In Memory of Roseanna Marie Davenport

Roseanna, 12, nicknamed Rosie, disappeared on March 1, 1996 from Akron, Ohio, just a few days before her thirteenth birthday. Five days later, her body was found in the basement of a vacant home on South Maple Street in the west side of Akron, by the people moving into that home. She had been raped, strangled, beaten and suffocated.

Rosie's body was found fully clothed; police believe her killer dressed her after death. She had been dead at least two days.

Rosie's murder went unsolved until May 2003 when Donald "Dondie"
Craig was charged with kidnapping, rape and aggravated murder in connection with her case. DNA testing links Craig, who at the time of the charges was serving a prison sentence for arson, to

Rosie's killing. He has always been a suspect in her death. As of April 2004, Craig is awaiting trial.

Rosie was a student at Innes Middle School at the time of her death.

-----------------------------------------

1wo3.jpg

Family Rejoices After Man Found Guilty Of Killing Teen

AKRON, Ohio -- The family of a 13-year-old Akron girl murdered 10 years ago rejoiced after a man was convicted in her death Tuesday.

A jury found Donald Craig guilty of rape, aggravated murder and kidnapping.

DNA evidence linked Craig to the murder of Malissa Thomas in 1995. Her frozen body was found in an abandoned
house in Akron.

Craig had been on death row for two years for murdering 12-year-old Rosie Davenport in 1996.

Prosecutors said joy and elation were seen on the faces of Malissa's family after the verdict was read

6190701240x180db2.jpg

DNA Links Death Row Inmate To 1995 Murder Of Akron Teen

Man Previously Convicted In Another Murder

AKRON, Ohio -- Akron police believe they've solved a murder case that had been cold more than 10 years.

Police say DNA evidence linked Donald Craig, a man already on death row for another murder, to the murder of 13-year-old Malissa Thomas, NewsChannel5 reported.

Malissa's body was found in 1995 in an abandoned house. She had been tied up, raped, and then killed.
r

DNA was collected at the scene, but it wasn't until recently that it was possible to match the DNA through a nationwide database to Craig.

Craig was convicted in the 1996 murder of Rosie Davenport -- after DNA linked him to the crime -- and was sentenced to death.

Malissa's mother, Sonya Merchant, said the break in the case brought back a flood of memories.

"When they came out and they told me that they found him, I was up here on cloud 22. And then I started winding down and I could put a face to the murderer, and it seemed like he had just killed her yesterday," said Merchant.

Even though Craig is already on death row, Malissa's family wants a trial and another conviction for her murder.

Investigators say they'll also be looking into other cases to see if they too can be linked to Craig.

Rape, Murder Trial Begins For Death Row Inma
te

Man Accused Of Killing 13-Year-Old Girl In 1995

AKRON, Ohio -- Testimony began Monday in the rape and murder trial of death row inmate Donald Craig.

Prosecutors said Craig, who is already in prison for another murder, assaulted and killed 13-year-old Malissa Thomas in 1995.

Her frozen body was found in an abandoned house in Akron.

One Akron firefighter who testified said he is still haunted by the memory of the girl.

"Well, the biggest thing that sticks with me and would have to be remembered is that this child had a frozen teardrop in her eye," said Dave Dilauro.

The murder of Malissa Thomas was a mystery for a decade until a cold case investigation turned up DNA evidence implicating Craig.

-------------------------
----------------

Akron man guilty in capital murder case

AKRON -- A jury today found 46-year old Donald Craig guilty in the 1995 rape, murder and kidnapping of Malissa Thomas.

The girl's body was found in a vacant East Avenue home, bound at the ankles and wrists.

She died of hypothermia.

Detectives used DNA Evideonce to link Craig to the murder.

Craig is already on death row for a similar crime.

He was convicted in the 1996 death of 12-year-old Roseanna Davenport.

Jurors will begin hearing evidence in the mitigation phase of the trial next week.

Re: Lowdown nigger on death row for killing a white child - convicted of killing another

This make me sick! I?ve spent an hour searching for just ONE image of Malissa Thomas
or her mother, Sonya Merchant, and came up empty. I was damn lucky to find just ONE image of Roseanna Marie Davenport. This is frustrating, a GD lowdown, repulsive nigger animal tortures, rapes, beats and murders white children and the slimy Jewish media is barely going to report it. As far as what I?ve seen, this case was ONLY reported in the immediate area where the barbaric crimes took place.

Yet, let a white person rape, torture and murder some lowlife obese nigger sow -- let some slimy ass Jew get so much as smacked somewhere in the world and then read/watch the news -- notice the frenzied atmosphere? Those b*satrds will call up Jewish ?experts? after Jewish expert to crawl out of the woodwork and ?analyze and explain? why whites a
re so evil -- they will have rolling words at the bottom of the screen hashing, rehashing and the trashing the white who slapped the Jew somewhere in bumf*ck Egypt. This is sickening. Damn Jews when a nigger murders our children can?t you at least have the decency to report it to us!!!?????

I?m so sick of this sh*t. Maybe someone else can find an image or two, I looked everywhere and failed.

Re: Lowdown nigger on death row for killing a white child - convicted of killing another

aryan_barbarian said:
This make me sick! I?ve spent an hour searching for just ONE image of Malissa Thomas
or her mother, Sonya Merchant, and came up empty. I was damn lucky to find just ONE image of Roseanna Marie Davenport. This is frustrating, a GD lowdown, repulsive nigger animal tortures, rapes, beats and murders white children and the slimy Jewish media is barely going to report it. As far as what I?ve seen, this case was ONLY reported in the immediate area where the barbaric crimes took place.

Yet, let a white person rape, torture and murder some lowlife obese nigger sow -- let some slimy ass Jew get so much as smacked somewhere in the world and then read/watch the news -- notice the frenzied atmosphere? Those b*satrds will call up Jewish ?experts? after Jewish expert to crawl out of the woodwork and ?analyze and explain?
why whites are so evil -- they will have rolling words at the bottom of the screen hashing, rehashing and the trashing the white who slapped the Jew somewhere in bumf*ck Egypt. This is sickening. Damn Jews when a nigger murders our children can?t you at least have the decency to report it to us!!!?????

I?m so sick of this sh*t. Maybe someone else can find an image or two, I looked everywhere and failed.

To Aryan,

My blood also boils while reading this post. Your comments are also exactlly correct . What should be major news is hardly mentioned while crap like Mel Gibson defaming jews is nonstop on all major new shows. The world is upside down and I have trouble dealing with it. At least our website here gives some smalll voice to victims of negritude like these two young girls. Curse the nigger race!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well with you.

Gman

aryan_barbarian said:
This make me sick! I've spent an hour searching for just ONE image of Malissa Thomas
or her mother, Sonya Merchant, and came up empty.
I also came up empty. I'm sure News Channel 5 must have some video, but haven't found anything on their web site.

Girl's killer gets 2nd death penalty
Mom waited 10 years to confront murderer
Thursday, August 17, 2006

Akron -- Sonya Merchant waited more than 10 years to confront the person who killed her daughter.

"I just want you to know you caused us a lot of sleepless nights and painful days," she said Wednesday to Donald Craig, before he was sentenced to death for kidnapping, rapin
g and strangling 13-year-old Malissa Nicole Thomas in 1995.

"You took away any future I had with my baby," she said.

Craig said nothing to Merchant or Summit County Common Pleas Judge James Murphy, who imposed the sentence recommended by the jurors who convicted Craig of aggravated murder.

Craig is the second of 195 men and women on death row to receive a second death sentence for a murder unrelated to their first death sentence. Craig, 46, of Akron, was convicted of aggravated murder in 2004 for the 1996 death of Rosie Davenport, 12, who was also found raped and strangled in an abandoned home.

The Akron detective who investigated Craig's cases believes there are other victims. "There is no way he just stopped after Rosie," said Detective James Pasheilich after the sentencing. "But I have no proof."

An Akron woman testified in his first trial that she was kidnapped and raped by Craig in 1991, when she was 17. Craig was never charged. Pasheilich said two other women not
ified police during that case that Craig raped them when they were young. They did not pursue charges.

Malissa disappeared Jan. 19, 1995, after she left her sister's home. Seven days later, workers renovating an abandoned home on East Avenue found her frozen, clothed body on the third floor.

Her legs and hands were bound and she had chewed through the cord around her hands in an attempt to free herself.

The case remained unsolved until 2004, when detectives reviewing her file sent a DNA sample from a vaginal swab to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation. DNA tests with new technology identified Craig, who had been convicted months earlier of Rosie's death.

Rosie disappeared Feb. 28, 1996, after leaving her friend's home. Her clothed body was discovered on March 5 by workers renovating a vacant duplex on South Maple Street. Her hands were bound. Craig was not charged until 2003, when new DNA technology linked him to the murder.

Malissa's grandf
ather, Clarence Thomas, who adopted the child, told Craig Wednesday his granddaughter sang in a church choir and was a junior usher. He held up a yellow T-shirt, saying it was one of the few things he had of hers.

Merchant said until recently she kept a picture of Malissa in her car and spoke to her as she drove.

The photo is now in her house.

"I'm still talking to my baby," she said, saying she will tell Malissa of Craig's punishment.

Re: Lowdown nigger on death row for killing a white child - convicted of killing anot

Two death sentences, wonder if he will be put to death now?

88 - The images below were posted on the sites after you browsed them.

-------------------------------------------------​

9609143_240X180.jpg

9687482_240X180.jpg

232166807954.jpg

-------------------------------------------------​

Sonya Merchant smiles while talking to the press after the death penalty verdict was given by the jury to Donald LaVell Craig for the murder of her daughter, Malissa Thomas. The verdict was read
by Judge James E. Murphy in the Summit County Court House on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006, in Akron, Ohio.

232166853665.jpg

Donald LaVell Craig listens to the death penalty verdict read by Judge James E. Murphy in the Summit County Court House on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006, in Akron, Ohio.

232166884139.jpg

Sonya Merchant smiles while listening to the death penalty verdict given to Donald LaVell Craig for the murder of her daughter, Malissa Thomas. The jury verdict was read by Judge James E. Murphy in the Summit County Court House on Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2006 in Akron, Ohio.

232166899376.jpg

Man again gets death

Donald Lavell Craig took his second death sentence
Wednesday night much like the one he received two years ago.

He sat in the Summit County courtroom showing no emotion as 12 jurors -- one woman openly crying -- said he should be executed for the 1995 kidnapping, rape and murder of 13-year-old Malissa Thomas of Akron.

The 46-year-old former Army man and Akron resident shrugged on his way out of the courtroom when asked his reaction to the jury's decision.

Back