Nigger bandit severs finger of elderly white woman

Brewski

Registered

This is also a story already well-reported here on NNN, less pictures confirming the dark soul of the American nigger ape. I'll update that topic when the forum is restored. In the meantime:

CBS2 Chicago, 11/12/05: Suspect Denied Bond In Robbery, Finger Severing

CBS) CHICAGO A judge has ordered Kevin Walker -- who is accused of stealing an elderly woman's purse, severing the woman's finger to steal her ring, robbing one other woman, and attempting to rob two others ' held without bond.

Walker is charged with robbery, attempted robbery and aggravated battery of a senior citizen.

Kevin Walker: Nigger.
walker3zx.jpg
(hosted
r
r
resized image from link)

During a Saturday news conference, Wentworth Area Commander Patricia Walsh described Walkers modus operandi as targeting a woman at a local grocery store for robbery, following her to her vehicle, and intentionally causing a minor car accident to gain access to her purse and other belongings.

During a recent incident Walker drove his car into the rear end of Jacqueline Mlinarcik's vehicle. As the 74-year-old was checking out the damage, Walker opened her car door and took her purse. When she noticed, Mlinarcik chased Walker into his car where he slammed the door on her finger and drove off, severing it.

finger2sy.jpg
(hosted image from link)

Mlinarcik passed out. When she awoke she noticed her pinky finger had been severed and the ring was missing.

Walker is currently on parole for retail theft.

Assistant State's Attorney Suzi Colli
ns
sai
d Walker has eight prior felony convictions and has failed to appear in court 25 times previously.

---------------------------------

REF:
Woman Fights Attacker, Loses Finger (complete article at link)

After the mini-collision, she got out of her car to check the damage. That's when the guy who hit her ran to grab her purse.

And I went, 'Oh no, you don't,' she told CBS 2's Kristyn Hartman. And, honey, I have no idea what transpired after that. He must have whacked me, knocked me out.

She woke up wounded in the street. Her purse was gone. So was her pinky finger. She thinks the man took it off to get at a ring she was wearing.

Oh, you scumbag ' that's what she'd say to him if she sa
w him
again.<
br>
Jackie and her husband want police to catch him.

Because he doesn't belong on the street. He is a lowlife and to pry [sic] on senior citizens, where's he coming from? she asked.

Random white elderly victim of predatory nigger violence, Jacqueline Mlinarcik
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462
/3609/mlinarcik7ds.jpg (hosted resized image from link)

---------------------------

He doesn't belong on the street. He is a lowlife and to prey on senior citizens, where's he coming from? she asked.

Niggers ca
me from A
FRICA, and
I'm afraid they're all around you, Mrs. Mlinarcik. Like every cowardly scavenger that evolved on that continent, they prey on the weak and infirm to satisfy their primal desires. WAKE UP WHITE AMERICA!!!

:guns:

Another nigger fit for the rope!!! How long will white America slumber while our grandmothers get their fingers ripped off by evil nigger filth?? Clearly, WAR has been declared upon our race by this race of dark demons!!!!

gman

Back