Niggamammy upset over DD niglet's stabbing on bus

Brewski

Registered

Student stabbed on bus, dropped off to walk home (complete ridiculous article at link)

After a developmentally disabled Southern Vance High School student was stabbed on his school bus Wednesday morning, the driver apparently let him leave the vehicle without notifying authorities or anyone else of the incident.

Demaceo Bullock, an 18-year-old junior, was allegedly stabbed by Bryant Evans, also 18, sometime before 7:30 a.m. Wednesday. The driver, whose full name was not available, apparently turned the bus around and dropped off Bullock and his 14-year-old brother by the pick-up point near their Peebles Lane home. That spot is at least a quarter-mile from the house, which is not visible from the road the bus travels.

Bullock's mother, Angela Fields</
b>, was home around 7:30 a.m. when her children came into the hous
e. Bullock was wearing a pair of light-blue jeans, and she could clearly see that he was bleeding.

"I asked my son what happened, and when he told me he had been stabbed, I immediately called 911," Fields said in a telephone interview Wednesday afternoon.

Bullock was taken by ambulance to Maria Parham Medical Center, where he received stitches and was released.

"I feel that he was harmed, and I feel that Vance County should be held fully responsible."</span>

------------------

<span style=\'color:blue\'>This story is highly amusing to me in that it obviously has one single source for this article - the aforementioned "Ms. Fields". Enjoy the lawsuit and the fruits of negritude, Vance County, North Carolina!

Back