Nig shoots 4 people at night club

White Boy

Registered

Four Shot At Greenville Nightclub

Club 864 where the shootings occurred
(News Channel 7)
Greenville Police are investigating a shooting at the former Escalade nightclub early Monday morning.

Police were called to the "864" club around three o'clock Monday morning after gunshots rang out. Investigators say three people were shot inside the club. A fourth person was shot trying to run from the club.

Detectives have arrested Rufus Jones, 42, and charged him with the shooting spree.

None of the injuries are life-threatening.

"864" recently changed names after getting a bad image in the community. A month ago, the club was called &
uot;Escalade". Neighbors were worried about a string of problems at the club, so they were circulating a petition in an effort to get police to shut it down.

Owners hoped the name change would g

ive
the club a new image.

http://www.newschannel7online.com/servlet/...&path=!home

Oh great and I am heading down that way today for my biweekly run over by a mack truck aka the message treatment I get for my muscle problem here. Luckily we only know one way to the office and one way out and try hard not to deviate from it. The mack truck comment is just how I feel the day after the treatment. No mack trucks were harmed in help me feel better.

Back