NewNation topics radio show started by Yakub Israel, apo guest

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
Hello folks, Yakub Israel (YI) broadcast first show featuring New Nation topics; apollonian was guest commentator. Yakub (YI) is experienced broadcaster, and we'd like to get some NewNation people to come on and discuss things.

U can contact YI at thePhora.co/forum--just register and u can talk to YI on his shout-box there at the site.

For the first show we talked a little about NewNation web-site and what all it features--clk http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=94836&cmd=tc and then clk "listen" for the 29 Sep 2012 show, going for 1 hr 9 mins and 2 sec.--but actually only going about an hr. and 2 mins.

NN people might be a little startled by the "gangster bolshevism" (gb) theme that's displayed, but pay no mind as YI is dedicated Christian, the gb actually just an "inside" affectation which YI shares w. thePhora.co/forum site-owner, YI originally running his radio show trumpeting thePhora.co site.

On this first show for NN themes, we covered the over-all cultural situation, esp. regarding the GMO food and fluoride water poisoning, need for all Christian people, including esp. whites to get together to save our lives and resist the slow-kill genocide that's presently going on against us.

To call in during broad-casts, # is (724) 444-7444, the voice will then ask u to punch in the Call ID: 94836 (though it won't tell u the actual number which u'll have to know, 94836) and pound key (#), then it tells u to hit 1 and the pound (#) key and then u'll be on, "joining the call," as the voice will tell u.

I can't wait to listen to the show, A.

I'm just doing a drive-by on the forum in between chores. I'll let you know if I can do a show with you two.

I can't wait to listen to the show, A.

I'm just doing a drive-by on the forum in between chores. I'll let you know if I can do a show with you two.

Absolutely--it will be great to have u. YI is experienced broadcaster and he enjoys doing the show, so if u can't do it on one day, we can try again for another. I hope it will boost NN readership and interest too; couldn't hurt.

I can NOT wait to hear you guy's.So glad I found this place where I feel I belong.I hope ALL goes well.Congratulations:biggrin:

I can NOT wait to hear you guy's.So glad I found this place where I feel I belong.I hope ALL goes well.Congratulations:biggrin:

Thanks Emma: I'm positive YI will want to interview u too.

Thanks xzizx: we want to get u on too, don't forget

Thanks comrades, we just feel there are far too many people out there using radio as a means to collect money for their fake movements, me and Apollonian are dedicated to telling the truth, and not begging for money, or threatening that our show will go off the air if people don't start sending money in, like sooo many of the so called leaders of "the movement turd". The show was a bit strange for me though as my older brother came by then some other people showed up, and I'd planned the show with apollonian already and wasn't going to let my comrade down, so I did the show w. my brother in the room, therefore I was not as relaxed as I usually am when we do a broadcast and I have privacy.

Got new numbers for the ID--SAME for the main number:

(724) 444-7444, Call ID: 124186

Voice will come on after u've dialed the main (first) number, will tell u to punch in the ID #

**********************X X X X X X X X XX X X X X X X*******************

Sorry to say, above did not go for the show meant for Friday; YI doesn't know what happened.

Back