Neighbors, Family Shocked Black Rapist In Cu

Whitebear

Publisher/Editor-in-chief

3391468.jpg

3391503_200X150.jpg

Neighbors, Family Shocked Linden-Area Rapist In Custody

Patton Charged With One Count Of Rape

UPDATED: 6:31 PM EDT June 8, 2004

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- People living in the Linden area said Monday night said they were in shock that Robert N. Patton Jr. was accused of committing several rapes in Columbus since 1991.
3391508.jpg

Patton, 40 (pictured, left), was arrested Monday afternoon outside a fast-food restaurant in Whitehall, NewsChannel 4 reported. <
br>
Police said he may be respons
ible for at least 11 rapes in Columbus and California connected by DNA since 1991. He was charged with one count of rape but more charges are pending.

NewsChannel 4's Duarte Geraldino spoke w
ith Patton's mother-in-law, Martha Sanders, who arrived home Monday to see police tape in front of her home.

SLIDESHOW: Linden Suspect Arrest

"People had my house taped off and told me I couldn't go on my property," Sanders said. "I think (police) made a mistake."

Many people who know and live near Patton said that he was not the Linden-area rapist.

"This is like a nightmare," Sanders said. "This is nothing I would ever believe that Robert did."

Investigators said that DNA has connected the 11 rapes. Several other r
apes also have been linked to the Linden-area rapist through similar circumstances. In all, police said Patton might be connected to 21 rapes.

Police are looking into old uns
olved rape cases to see if they are in any way connected to Patton, Burton reported.

Police and Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien are to meet to discuss how to proceed with other rape cases where there is no scientific or DNA evidence, Burton reported.

Police said the majority of the Linde
n rapist's attacks occurred within or near a specific area defined as Oakland Park Avenue on the north, East Weber Road on the south, Joyce Avenue on the east and Interstate 71 on the west.

Investigators said the first phase of rapes occurred from December 1991 to January 1993 in the Linden area. After a short break, the rapes resumed from October 1994 to February 1995. They also were in the Linden area. DNA linked another rape reported in Pomona, Calif.. The latest linked rape occurred in the Linden area in 200

Sanders said the man she met more than 20 years ago as a teenager had multiple run-ins with the law, spending years at a time in prison, but never woul
d he brutali
ze a woman.

"They have to prove this to me -- beyond a shadow of a doubt -- before I would believe anything," Sanders said.

Patton has been in prison four times.

Neighbors told Geraldino that not only did Patton not resemble the sketch released by police, but he was too good of a person. Patton is married with a young
daughter.

"(Patton was) one of the better people in the neighborhood," a neighbor said. "He always kept the grass mowed and the paper picked up, which I can't say about the rest of (the neighbors)."

Other neighbors said that they were hoping Patton is not the rapist, while expressing relief that if he is the person who was wanted that he is behind bars.

On Monday, Patton was being sought by police at a nearby Kroger when he ran into nearby woods, New
sChannel 4's Nancy Burton reported. A gunshot was heard and Patton was captured a short time later. No injuries were repo
rted.

He is being held in the Franklin County Jail.

On Monday morning, investigators said the DNA evidence was connected to Patton, who was required by law to submit a DNA sample before being released from prison in November 2001. He was serving time for burglary, Burton reported.

The FBI's Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) finally made the alleged match three years after Patton's sample was taken. The lengthy wait wa
s due to funding problems, officials said.

Authorities were notified Monday morning about the match, and Patton was arrested at about 2:50 p.m.

CODIS enables federal, state and local crime labs to exchange and compare DNA profiles electronically.

Watch NewsChannel 4 and refresh nbc4columbus.com for additional information.

Previous Stories:
June 7, 2004: Accused Linden Rapist In Custody
May 12, 2004: Tip Line G
ives Police New Leads In Serial Rapist Case
March 10, 2004: Another Victim Linked
To Linden Rapist
November 10, 2003: Search For Linden Rapist Continues

May 1, 2003: Police Receiving Tips On Linden Area Rapist
May 1, 2003: Linden Serial Rapist Linked To California Attack
February 3, 2003: Police Warn Residents About Linden Rapist
November 28, 2002: Police Still Searching For Linden Area Rapist
3391529.jpg

In that last picture he's displaying an incredulous "What I do!?" look on his monkey mug.

Patton has been in prison four times.

Neighbors told Geraldino that not only did Patton not resemble the sketch released by police, but he was too good of a person. Patton is married with a young daughter.

Too good of a person? I guess so for a n-gger. If you *only* go to prison 4 times
you're not bad, you're jus
misguided and really a helluva nice guy at heart.

:rolleyes:

TNB incredulity; Patton's been in prison 4 times. Now if it had been a dozen times, then there might be a chance.

The family was shocked, give me a f*ucking break!!! What is shocking about a n-gger buck who has been in jail 4 times being a rapist?? What is shocking is how white society tolerates n-gger scum like this and does not rise up and thrust off the bond of PC racial brainwashing and declare war on those who prey on our women and children, that is shocking to me!!!!!!! AMERICA, WAKE UP, THE ENEMY IS INSIDE THE HOUSE LOOKING TO RAPE AND KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!!!
WILL YOU FIGHT OR WILL YOU SUBMIT TO n-gger RAPE AND MURDER OF YOUR LOVED ONES????? I CHOOSE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH LIKE A WOUNDED LION!!
WHO WILL JOIN THIS FIGHT????
<br
Gman

Damn, he was so close to "bite the curb" position in that first photo. If only....

http://www.nbc4columbus.com/news/3399991/detail.html

3399720_200X150.jpg

Alleged Linden-Area Rapist Appears In Court
Patton Charged With One Rape

POSTED: 1:25 pm EDT June 9, 2004
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT June 9, 2004

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The man accused of being the Linden-area rapist was arraigned Wednesday in a Franklin County courtroom, NewsChannel 4's Kyle Anderson reported.

Robert N. Patton Jr. (pictured, left) was arraigned on one charge of rape, but could be responsible for more
han 20 more, Anderson reported. His bond was set at $2.5 million.

Columbus police said Patton admitted to more than 20 rapes in the area dating back at least 12 years, Anderson reported.

Patton smiled during most of Wednesday's proceeding. He had to be prompted not to speak several times, once for as
king why his attorney would not allow him to plead guilty.

Some of Patton's alleged victims watched as the judge read the charge in court.

Three women, who said they were victims, held hands.

"When I seen him after 11 years, I felt like I just wanted to go through that glass and really hurt him and show him how much he hurt me," one alleged victim said.

"I wished that glass (in the courtroom) wasn't there," another alleged victim said. "I wanted to kill him for what he did to my daughter. She was only 13. He should not have done that."

The alleged victims met a third woman in the courtroom.

"He did it in fr
ont of my kids," the other alleged victim said. "Both my kids. I actually had to lie to my oldest son and tell him to lay down, because I thought it was his dad. He thought it was his dad.&
quot
;

All three alleged victims said they would follow Patton through the trial process.

"I want him to be off the face of this earth," one alleged victim said, "so he will not hurt nob
ody else like he hurt us."

Patton, 40, was arrested Monday afternoon outside a fast-food restaurant in Whitehall, NewsChannel 4 reported.

Police said he may be responsible for at least 11 rapes in Columbus and California connected by DNA since 1991.

Police said the majority of the Linden rapist's attacks occurred within or near a specific area defined as Oakland Park Avenue on the north, East Weber Road on the south, Joyce Avenue on the east and Interstate 71 on the west.

Investigators said the first phase of rapes occurred from
December 1991 to January 1993 in the Linden area. After a short break, the rapes resumed from October 1994 to February 1995. They also were in the Linden area. DNA linked another rape report
ed in Po
mona, Calif.. The latest linked rape occurred in the Linden area in 2002.

On Monday morning, investigators said the DNA evidence was connected to Patton, who was required by law to submit a DNA sample before being released from p
rison in November 2001. He was serving time for burglary, NewsChannel 4's Nancy Burton reported.

A preliminary hearing was set for June 17.

http://www.wbns10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S...33&nav=LUESV1LS

Will Robert Patton Get A Fair Trial?

97152_G.jpg

The trial of the man accused of being the Linden-area Rapist began Wednesday with jury selection. The question now is, could 41-year old Robert Nathaniel Patton Jr get a fair trial in Franklin County?

Jury selection began Monday in the first of possibly four trials in the case. Patton is on trial for five of the 23 rape charges he is facing. The other cases will come in a series of trials, so no one jury will be kept more than a few weeks.

The first question for all of the juries will be the same. Can you be fair?

There is no disputing the notoriety of the case of

the Linden-area Rapist, from the billboards, to the identification of a suspect through DNA testing,
to stories from rape victims describing their ordeals.

So when Patton walked into trial for the first time Monday, pre-trial publicity was issue one.

All prospective jurors must answer a questionnaire. It reads that Patton has sometimes been labeled as the Linden-area Rapist. Jurors must then write down what accounts they've seen or read of the case, how often they've seen them, and what impressions were left in their minds.

They must also write down whether they can, "presume Mr. Patton's innocence" and judge him "solely on the evidence" presented in the courtroom.

If there aren't enough jurors answering those questions to the satisfaction of Patton's attorney and the judge, the case could be moved to another county.

No matter where it happens, five women will face the suspect in this first trial. Dianna Cunningham, says it is an
appo
intment she welcomes.

"I want him to look me in the eye and feel all the remorse he can muster," says Cunningham.

4068869_200X150.jpg

Ohio Serial Rapist Pleads Guilty To Raping 37 Women

SLIDESHOW: Suspect Arrested

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man accused of raping 37 women in Columbus, Ohio, pleaded guilty Tuesday during jury selection for his trial.

Robert Patton Jr. entered the pleas to 135 charges of rape, kidnapping, burglary and robbery. He has confessed to media and police that he raped several dozen women since 1987.

Patton is to be sentenced Wednesday. The prosecutor said he would recommend a 50-year sentence.

Patton's trial was in its second day of jury selection when t

he defendant reached a plea deal.

Patton was charged with 135 counts involving 37 different women. Patton
pleaded guilty to 71 counts of rape, 37 counts of aggravated burglary, 22 counts of robbery, three counts of gross sexual imposition and two counts of felonious assault.

Police said Patton raped dozens of women during a 10-year period. Most of the victims were in the Linden, Ohio, area, but others occurred in the Columbus area.

The charges included 40 that a judge dismissed in August because of statue of limitations. As part of the plea deal, Patton asked that the dismissed charges be reinstated even though the time to prosecute those cases had expired under Ohio law. Patton said it was time to accept full responsibility.

Patton also had his lawyer read a letter he wrote about accepting responsibility for the rapes:

"I refuse to hide behind a law that will not allow justice to be served. ... I have allowed myself, out
of a
nger and resentment, to make a decision that was not only wrong but a grave injustice to so many unyielding victims," the letter said. "I made a very harsh
decision which needs to be rectified."

Patton wrote the letter in October.

As part of the plea deal, both sides agreed that Patton should spend the next 50 years in jail, which is less than a year for each rape.

"There's nothing you can do to him that's going to help these women or get back what they've lost," said Patton's attorney, Terry Sherman. "Whether you gave him 100 years or 1 million years, that's not going to matter. What he took from these women is irreplaceable."

"Every victim in the indictment who was raped by this man has been accounted for," said assistant Franklin County prosecutor Christian Domis. "Fifty years is, in fact, a life sentence for him. He's in his 40s. He's not going to ge
t out of
prison. He's never going to be able to do this to anyone else."

Patton could not be classified as a sexually violent predator, which carries a life sentence, because the Ohio Supreme Court ruled last month that in order to receive a
life sentence, a person must be convicted of a prior sex offense. Patton had not, but Prosecutor Ron O'Brien said that because of Patton and all of the victims in the case, he is going to try to get the law changed.

Judge Jennifer Brunner will sentence Patton Wednesday.

None of the women Patton raped were in court to hear him plead guilty.

Diana Cunningham was raped by Patton the day before he was caught by police. She said knowing that her predator will stay behind bars brings peace, but she still has unanswered questions.

"I want to know what made him choose me," she said. "I want to know what made him commit all these crimes."

Candy Brewer was violated
by Patton o
n Christmas Day in 1991. She said the guilty plea is reason to celebrate.

"I mean, now I can have good dreams instead of my nightmares," she said.

Brewer said the nearly 14 years of not knowing who her rapist was, and then not knowing if he would be convicted, made for a fearful life.

"Before he pleaded
guilty, I answered my door with a knife," Brewer said.

Brewer and Cunningham said their wish for Patton is to feel their pain for the rest of his life.

"Definitely life in prison," Brewer said. "I want him to suffer, like we all suffered.

As part of the plea deal, both sides agreed that Patton should spend the next 50 years in jail, which is less than a year for each rape.<!--Q
uoteEnd--></td><
/tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Maybe somebody will take this nigger out while he is in prison.

T.N.B.

"I refuse to hide behind a law that will not allow justice to be served. ... I have allowed myself, out of anger and resentment, to make a decision that was not only wrong but a grave injustice to so many unyielding victims," the letter said. "I made a very harsh decision which needs to be rectified."

Patton wrote the letter in October.

YES!!! This certainly sounds like the language used by your average nigger rapist. Notice he had the lawyer read it. Since it contained words he has never heard of, better for him not to be the one to read it!! NIggers make me sick!!! This ape should already be swinging from a tree, 37 different women raped!!! How many were white women I wonder??????

Gman

Admitted Serial Rapist Sentenced To 68 Years In Prison

4076619_120X90.jpg

4068869_200X150.jpg

NIGGER RAPIST OF WHITE WOMEN

Parade Of Victims Speak Out In Court

POSTED: 10:40 am EST January 12, 2005
UPDATED: 6:32 pm EST January 12, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- One day after pleading guilty to all 135 charges against him, the suspected Linden-area rapist was sentenced Wednesday to 68 years in prison.

Rape Victims Unite
Man Sentenced To 68 Years
Man Pleads Guilty To Rapes

Robert Patton Jr. was charged with 135 counts involving 37 women since 1987, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.

<

b>On Tuesday, Patton, 41, pleaded guilty to 71 counts of rape, 37 counts of aggravated burglary, 22 counts of robbery, three counts of gross sexual imposition and two c
ounts of felonious assault.[/b]

Patton told the judge Wednesday that he never wants to get out of prison, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported. Judge Jennifer Brunner added 18 years to the recommended 50-year sentence that was recommended by Prosecutor Ron O'Brien. The judge also fined Patton $2.5 million. She said that if Patton ever acquired any wealth, she wanted him to pay for his crimes first, Burton reported. (Sure this will certainly happen, a nigger in prison getting wealthy)Police said Patton raped dozens of women during a 10-year period. Most of the victims were in the Linden area, but others occurred in the Columbus area.

"I'm struggling with just why. Why?" Patton said. "I don't have an answer as to why.&quot
;</b
> (because you are a typical sex addicted nigger)
Several of Patton's victims appeared in court on Wednesday and spoke out as to why Patton should remain behind bars.

"You totally destroyed
a virgin's innocence," said victim Lisa Wooley. "You took away my sense of safety with the tip of a knife. You took away my faith in humanity. I was totally destroyed by what you did to me."

Patton was arrested in June 2004 outside a Whitehall fast-food restaurant, NBC 4 reported.

In court Tuesday, Patton said it was time to accept full responsibility. He also had his lawyer read a letter he wrote about accepting responsibility for the rapes:

"I refuse to hide behind a law that will not allow justice to be served. ... I have allowed myself, out of anger and resentment, to make a decision that was not only wrong but a grave injustice to so many unyielding victims," the letter said. "I made a very harsh decision
which n
eeds to be rectified."

Patton wrote the letter in October, Burton reported.

As part of the plea deal, both sides agreed that Patton should spend the next 50 years in jail, which is less than a year for each rape.

"There's nothing you can do to him that's going to help
these women or get back what they've lost," said Patton's attorney, Terry Sherman. "Whether you gave him 100 years or 1 million years, that's not going to matter. What he took from these women is irreplaceable."

"Every victim in the indictment who was raped by this man has been accounted for," said assistant Franklin County prosecutor Christian Domis. "Fifty years is, in fact, a life sentence for him. He's in his 40s. He's not going to get out of prison. He's never going to be able to do this to anyone else."

None of the women Patton raped were in court to hear him plead guilty, Burton reported. Patton raped Diana Cunningha
m the day be
fore police caught him.

Robert Patton

She said knowing that her predator will stay behind bars brings peace, but she still has unanswered questions.

"I want to know what made him choose me," she said. "I want to know what made him commit all these crimes."

Patton violated Candy Brewer on Christmas Day in 1991. She said the guilty plea is reaso
n to celebrate.

"I mean, now I can have good dreams instead of my nightmares," she said.

Brewer said the nearly 14 years of not knowing who her rapist was, and then not knowing if he would be convicted, made for a fearful life.

"Before he pleaded guilty, I answered my door with a knife," Brewer said.

Brewer and Cunningham said their wish for Patton is to feel their pain for the rest of his life.

"Definitely life in prison," Brewer said. "I want him to suffer, like we all suffered.

Patton has no chance at parole, Burton
reported.
(B
ig deal)

Watch the video at the link where they show many of the victims testifying at the sentencing, EVERYONE OF THEM IS WHITE, ALL OF THEM!!!!! This nigger raped 37 white women, not one nigger victim!!!! This nigger should not get to go off to nigger heaven for life, he should be executed immediately to give true closure to these victims. I hate our court system.

Gman

Gman

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/011305_nw...t-sentence.html

Serial Rapist Requests Longer Sentence (Like it matters!)

January 13, 2005 --It was on Christmas night that Candy Brewer heard a "shave-and-a-haircut" knock on her apartment door. As she opened the door with the safety chain still on, a stranger burst in, pushed her down and raped her as her 2-year-old son lay asleep beside her.

It's Daddy, she told the boy when he woke up. Go back to sleep.

Brewer was attacked by Robert N. Patton Jr., who raped at least 37 women - 13 of them in the 2â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š½ years that a DNA sample that could have identified him sat in storage, waiting to be entered into a crime database. Federal funding to test felons' blood samples had run out five weeks before Patton's sample w

as taken.

Patton, 42, pleaded guilty this week, a day into
the first of an expected four trials, admitting even to 43 offenses that had been dropped because they were too old. On Wednesday, he was sentenced to 68 years in prison - longer than his plea bargain required - and fined $2.5 million for 135 counts of rape, kidnapping and burglary.

"The deal was for 50, and he asked for more," defense attorney Terry Sherman said. "He made a statement that he doesn't deserve to ever get out."

Patton's attacks began in 1987, but the case had been cold until last June. Detectives tried cross-referencing the victims, but could not find anything they had in common. Even DNA had become less of a help; Patton had started forcing his victims to shower.

The crime spree ended only after a backlog of 11,000 blood samples collected from criminals over three years was entered into a database last year and became available for checking against samples from crime s
cene
s.

Patton's DNA - collected in 2001 while he was in prison for burglary and other crimes - was
found to match semen on the bodies of some of his earlier victims. He was arrested June 7, the day after his final attack.

Patton's victims were picked at random and were usually raped between late evening and early morning. Their homes were also burglarized. The victims ranged from 13 years old to about 30. They were attacked in apartments and houses around the Ohio State University campus and a neighborhood a few miles away by a man who came to be known as the Linden-area Rapist.

"All of a sudden, my door just slams open," said Brewer, 32, who was attacked in 1991. "He just pushed me on my daybed and raped me in front of my 2-year-old."

She said Patton threatened to kill the person he heard in the next room but realized it was Brewer's 11-month-old son stirring in bed. Patton left with a jewelry box and a black-and-white TV set that he yanked
out of t
he wall.

After his arrest, Patton confessed and took officers on two tours of the city, pointing out homes he had invaded.

"He said
he was glad to get caught," his lawyer said this week. "I think there was an internal struggle within him. I think the right side won out today."

Back