Negro rapist on the loose in Raleigh N.C.

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

3548109.jpg

Recent Alleged Sexual Assault Has Raleigh Apartment Complex On Alert

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Women living at a Southwest Raleigh apartment complex are on alert for a sexual predator.

Police have released a composite of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a resident at a southwest Raleigh apartment complex.

Police are looking for a man who allegedly broke into an apartment and sexually assaulted a young woman last weekend, not far from North Carolina State University.

Th
Ivy Chase apartments are just two miles from NCSU's campus. So a lot of students live there. Two young women who live near the victim said they were going to change apartments because they were afraid
r
the suspect will strike again.

Raleigh police went door-to-door at the apartment complex, handing o
ut fliers after last weekend's sexual assault. Detectives said a man broke into a young woman's first-floor apartment early last Saturday morning.

News of the attack has Kate Medl worried about a friend who lives nearby.

"It really scared me because we were at her house, and she lives right next door to where it happened," Medl said. "So we were really freaked out, and I didn't want her staying at her apartment alone for a while."

Two other NCSU students said they were so scared that they are moving from ground level up to the third floor.

Police said Ivy Chase has been very cooperative. The complex offers tenants free alarm systems and bedr
oom panic buttons.

What? No free ammo? Wake up America and smell the negro!

T.N.B.

Yet another feral negrabeast on the loose and out of control for raping women. How often do you here of these crimes being committed by white men??? Occasionally but mostly they are evil coons. Tyrone, your free ammo line made me laugh but there is some merit to it. Shooting these wild animals is the best solution to their evil monkeyshines. Cocked and locked for n-gger bucks who prey on women.

Gman

Yes, free ammo for a .38 Ladysmith or a small 9mm would do wonders for those women who want to stave off an attack by a simian knuckle dragger. :clap:
Much more effective than a free alarm system that may, or may not deter a groid rapist. A couple shots center mass however.. :Cheers:

Cheaper Than
Dirt

Back