Negro rapes 8 month old infant

Gman

News Editor

Police: Man Beaten After Allegedly Molesting Child

4500151_200X150.jpg

YPSILANTI, Mich. -- A man was arraigned from his hospital bed on Tuesday after he was beaten in what police say may have been a revenge attack.

Isiah Woods was charged with domestic violence and second-degree criminal sexual conduct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Video: Witness, Friend Respond To Alleged Revenge Attack
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woods (pictured, left) is accused of beating his girlfriend and sexually assaulting her 8-month-old daugh

ter </span>
at an apartment in Ypsilanti on Sunday.

After the woman fled the apartment with the child, neighbors said some of her family members came to
the apartment and beat the man in the head with a gun, the station reported.

"I just heard glass breaking and I heard a young lady saying, 'That's what he get. That's what he get,'" said Threta Wilson, a neighbor. <span style=\'color:red\'>(nice ebonics)

Woods' friend, who asked to remain anonymous, said he thinks the woman lied to authorities when she said that the man attacked her and her child.

"They came up with that lie to cover up kicking in the two doors to beat him with a pistol," Woods' friend said.

Woods is hospitalized with head injuries, but is expected to recover.

Police are still searching for his attackers.

Ahhh, I love the smell of TNB in the morning!!

Gman

Who to believe, the nigger accuser or the anonymous nigger defender?

Of course, the answer to this question is NOONE, since lying comes to niggers as easily as breathing air. However, blackie got his skull re-arranged, so I think this is a win-win situation in any case. :)

True TNB!

It just makes my day when I hear about a nigger being beaten for TNB.

Back