Negro preacher and woman burn church!

Pastor and Wife Charged with Arson
Summerville, SC - A pastor and his wife are out of jail after being arrested earlier this week in connection to a church fire.

Reverend Harold Hunter and his wife Patricia made bail, Tuesday, just hours after a judge set a $50,000 bond.They are charged with second-degree arson.

Last Thursday, a fire destroyed Bethel AME Church.The couple is innocent until proven guilty but Summerville police say their evidence shows the Reverend and his wife intentionally set the fire.

"There was also evidence recovered that there was gas on the shoes of Mr.Hunter.There was also clothes inside the house that were soaked in Clorox that had gasoline on the clothes," says Captin Craig Legates.

Summerville police are continuing their inve
stigation.A jury trial will not begin until at least June of next year

Summerville pastor, wife charged with arson, released on bond
The pastor and his wife charged with arson in a fire that gutted the Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church last week have posted bail.

Good the perps got caught....I think they were trying to make a successful 'Hoax-Crime', in order for the media and so-called watchdog groups (ADL, SPLC, etc.) to bark "HATE CRIME", and try to make whites shower them with donations....

Remember the hoax crime in Texas with the brushed painted graffitti in 2001, when this caused the hate crime laws to pass in that state?

I think there should be a site or category listing all the hoax crimes since the late '60s or so.

this would be interesting reading for all.

we had a hoax crime in my area about a year ago, before I joined the forum. it was all over the news about this new home had swastikas and stuff drawn on the garage doors and such. they have the area niggers all talking about racism and all that jazz for days on end. i noticed right away that the swastikas were backwards and something didnt seem right. they harped and harped on this story for days until I noticed a page 6 article on the perp they had caught. it was the nigger boyfriend of the nigger woman who lived in the house. never heard anything else about it!

Back