Negro & hispic tag-team to rape and plunder

Brewski

Registered

Pair charged in robberies, assaults

Ernest Joseph Fontenot and Carlos Alberto Mendez
mug1.jpg
mug2.jpg

A 33-year-old man who police say used disgusting, deviant sexual attacks to subdue his victims before robbing them</span> was in jail Friday, as was his accused accomplice.

Ernest Joseph Fontenot, 33, of the 9900 block of Algiers, is charged with two counts of aggravated robbery and one count each of aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault.

Carlos Alberto Mendez, 20, of the 4500 b

lock of Palo Pinto, is charged with two counts of aggravated robbery and one count each of aggravated kidnapping and possession of a controlled substance. He remained jailed Friday in lieu
of bail totaling $95,000.

The two were charged in four incidents, Jan. 21, 27 and 30, and Feb. 4, said Houston Police Department sex crimes division Sgt. Paul Follis. In those incidents, four people, three women and a man, were sexually assaulted and robbed, police said.

The two are suspects in similar attacks on two other women and two other men, and in as many as 16 cases in which victims were robbed, police said, with cases dating back to June.

Sex crimes investigator Julie Hardin said investigators who had seen similarities in the attacks got their first solid lead last week, when records of the victims' stolen cell phones showed each had been used, after it was stolen, to call a number belonging to Mendez.

Mendez was arrested last week where he worked as a bulldozer
dr
iver, Follis said, and was cooperative, giving police detailed statements about the attack and identifying Fontenot.

According to Mendez, Hardin said, Fontenot targeted and attacked victims as they le
ft their vehicles to go into their homes. With a gun to the victim's head, Fontenot would order the victim to undress, Hardin said.

Fontenot would then sexually assault his victims, Hardin said, adding that some "were so deviant and so disgusting ... that's how we knew they were related. He had some fascinations I can't go into now."

"If his body didn't work, he would use various objects" to assault his victims, Hardin said of Fontenot, adding that in some cases two victims were forced to perform sex acts with one another while Fontenot watched.

The attacks were so terrifying, Hardin said, Fontenot had no trouble getting his victims to give him their debit ca
rds&#3
9; PINs.

Fontenot would then call Mendez from his victim's cell phone, she said, and the two would work through the night using the victims' credit and debit cards to buy items.

Some items, such as expensive electronics, the pair would later sell or pawn for cash, Hardin said. The two also used stolen
cards to buy baby items --both suspects have wives who are pregnant.

-----------------

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Celebrate diversity!

Find me sometime nigger and see how it turns out for you and your sick amigo. I hate the nigger race and it would please me to waste your nigger ass in self defense. Bring in on all niggers that think you are tough, I await our meeting all you cowardly assh*les. Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Feb 26 2005, 07:10 PM
Find me sometime nigger and see how it turns out for you and your sick amigo. I hate the nigger race and it would please me to waste your nigger ass in self defense. Bring in on all niggers that think you are tough, I await our meeting all you cowardly assh*les. Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman
Great minds must think alike, Gman.. I was thinking along the same lines. This foul nigger would be a splash on the pavement if he tried "molesting" this 100% white American patriot!!!

<!--em

o&:Cheers:-->
>

Originally posted by Brewski+Feb 26 2005, 06:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brewski @ Feb 26 2005, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gman@Feb 26 2005, 07:10 PM
Find me sometime nigger and see how it turns out for you and your sick amigo.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  I hate the nigger race and it would please me to waste your nigger ass in self defense.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Bring in on all niggers that think you are tough, I await our meeting all you cowardly assh*les.â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š  Cocked and locked for violent primates!!!!!!!!!!!

Gman
Great minds must think alike, Gman.. I was thinking along the same lines. This foul nigger would be a splash on the pavement if he tried "molesting" this 100% white American patriot!!!

:Cheers: [/b][/quote]
HI Brewski,

I agree, gr
eat minds do think alike!!! I don't seek out violence nor even necessarily desire it, but if two assh*les like these two dark-skinned hellhounds ever crossed my path looking to rob me, well, let's just say I would be in a position to do the world a small favor...... Have a cold one for me!

Gman

[The two also used stolen cards to buy baby items --both suspects have wives who are pregnant.]

This is the most disgusting aspect of the story.

Yeah, and to top this off, they're probably well-respected members of their respective "communities" and loving family men as well, right?

This sort of minority behavior never ceases to amaze me.

Man convicted in brutal robbery of grad student
By PEGGY O'HARE
Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle

A Harris County jury is hearing details today about a string of gruesome sexual assaults and robberies as it prepares to assess punishment for Ernest Joseph Fontenot, convicted of the aggravated robbery of a graduate student who was forced to endure a humiliating night of terror.

Fontenot, 34, of the 9900 block of Algiers, faces 25 years to life in prison because, prosecutors say, he has two prior felony burglary convictions.

Fontenot showed no reaction when he was convicted this morning of a single count of aggravated robbery after a week-long trial in District Judge Don Stricklin's court.

The jury concluded Fontenot was the person who robbed a male graduate student who was later hogtied and sexually assaulted in his own apartment. Fontenot also is charged with aggravated k

idnapping and aggravated sexual a
ssault in the Jan. 27 attack, but he stood trial this week only on the aggravated robbery charge.

Today's verdict opened the door for the jury to hear about other robberies and sexual assaults of both men and women in which Fontenot was a suspect.

At the time of his arrest earlier this year, investigators said they knew the attacks were related because of "deviant" and "disgusting" violations suffered by some of the victims. One woman who was eight and half months pregnant and her boyfriend were even forced to perform sex acts with each other as Fontenot watched, prosecutors said.

In each case, the victims' debit cards, personal identification numbers and cellular phones were stolen. Fontenot was arrested in February after records showed the victims' stolen cell phones were used to call one of his friends.

Police also recovered a video showing Fontenot shopping at a Wal-Mart with one victim's stolen debit
card

One 28-year-old woman testified today how she was forced to disrobe and sex
ually assaulted under a stairwell by a gunman who confronted her at an apartment complex at U.S. 290 and Gessner earlier this year. Prosecutors contend that gunman was Fontenot.

Fontenot crossed his arms and listened impassively as the woman recounted details of the terrifying assault.

"All I could think about was I was scared for my life," the woman told the jury. "I kept saying, 'Please don't shoot me, please don't kill me.' ... He put the gun between my legs and pressed it against me and tried to put it inside me."

After stealing the woman's purse and demanding her PIN number, the gunman fled. The woman said she ran upstairs naked to what she thought was her boyfriend's apartment, but was so frazzled she banged on the wrong door, screaming for help.

After the robbery, more than $4,000 was withdrawn without authorization from her bank ac
counts,
she said

Prosecutor Lance Long said the jury will hear evidence of at least four similar attacks that occurred in January and Feb
ruary.

One woman, an attorney forced at gunpoint into her bedroom and told to disrobe, refused to comply and told the gunman to go ahead and kill her. She suffered broken ribs when the gunman kicked her in the torso, Long said.

Another woman was forced to take off her clothes and climb into her own car trunk when her vehicle became stuck in the mud. Long said. She later escaped.

Another couple, confronted at gunpoint as they returned home, were robbed of their debit cards and cellular phones, then forced to perform sex acts as Fontenot watched, Long said.

Much of the testimony during Fontenot's trial focused on whether a real firearm was used in the attack on the male graduate student who was hogtied. That finding was required to support an aggravated robbery conviction.

The jury rejected defense attorney Jim Leitner'
s argument
that prosecu
tors did not prove the weapon was a firearm. He contended today's airguns are made to look exactly like the real thing. But witnesses testified o
r told police they had seen a gun at places where Fontenot stayed or knew he carried a gun.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/m...politan/3396686

Back