Negress skewlteacher pays kids for sex

Gman

News Editor

Prosecutors: Teacher Paid Teens Cash, Pot For Sex

3907724.jpg

HORNY NEGRESS SCHOOLTEACHER
A Chicago teacher is accused of paying off three teens in exchange for sex.

Authorities say 33-year-old Senorita Walker (pictured, left) is a teacher at a high school on the city's South Side.

Video: Teacher Accused Of Sex With Kids

NBC5's Anita Padilla reported Wednesday that Walker has been in jail for nearly a week, unable to post $300,000 bond. Police say that the suspect has confessed to the encounters.

She has never been in trouble with the law before, but school officials say they are moving

to have her fired for the allegations of molestation.

"(I'm) shocked," said concerned parent Ed Smith. "I'm just
blown back. I don't know what."
(Read NNN for one day, you will no longer be "shocked")
"If you can't even trust teachers, then who can you trust?" another parent said.

Padilla said Walker taught special education at Cohen Elementary School for six years before transferring this fall to Robeson High School, at 6835 S. Normal Blvd., Chicago.

She was arrested after the Department of Children and Family Services received a tip about incidents of sexual encounters between Walker and three students. She reportedly met one of the students while working at the Cohen School.

"This is a new thing," said a nearby resident. "And women had not been doing that. You know, you could sort of trust the women. Now, we can't even trust them."

Police say the
enco
unters took place inside Walker's home between May and August of this year. Two of the alleged victims are 15 years old, the other is 16.

According to authorities, Walker paid the victims a total of $5,000 for sex.

Prosecutors allege s
he took them to a Rockford motel and gave them marijuana and alcohol.

At least one neighbor believes Walker was set up.

"Especially with the $5,000, you know? That is outrageous because she is a single parent," said Larry Towers. "There is no way she could have given that type of money."

Padilla said Walker is the single mother of a 5-year-old boy. Police do not believe the child was home during those sexual encounters.

School officials say that they'll likely hold discharge hearings within the next few weeks.

They point out that while this is a troubling case, there are 46,000 other teachers in the Chicago Public School system who are held in high regard and considered role models to
the stud
ents they teach, Padilla said.

Previous Stories:
November 10, 2004: Second Chicago School Employee Faces Drug Charges

July 10, 2004: Suburban Teacher Charged With Solicting Teen Sex Online
July 1, 2004: New Photos Surface Of Sex-Scandal Teacher
June 29, 2004: Fla. Teacher Accused Of
Having Sex With Teen
May 18, 2004: Oak Park Teacher Pleads Not Guilty To Sex Charges
March 10, 2004: Popular Hinsdale Central Coach Released On Bond
March 10, 2004: High School Coach Charged With Sexual Assault Of Student
January 22, 2004: Teacher Accused Of Sexual Abuse At De La Salle
January 8, 2004: Teacher Charged With Sexual Relationship With 11-Year-Old

We are shocked, shocked I tell you!!!! LOL!!!! Enough with being shocked!! If it involves niggers, TNB is normal SOP, nothing to be shocked about. Quit making niggers teachers or cops or health care workers!!! Rape, murder, stealing, etc....., this is
what these d
ark-skinned hellhounds do, we call it TNB!!

Gman

According to authorities, Walker paid the victims a total of $5,000 for sex.

I find this very unusual as a negro buck will stick its johnson in anything for free. Could the boys in question possibly be white?

T.N.B.

It's not just the bucks that are sexual degenerates.

These coon woman spend lots of money on nails, perfume and wigs - all for the end result of sexual stimulation. With of course, no thoughts for consequences.

We often see TNB with the males, but the females are just as degenerate, low down, stupid, irresponsible, dishonest and walking incubators of all sorts of bacteria, diseases and folly.

Originally posted by Buster@Nov 11 2004, 05:07 PM
It's not just the bucks that are sexual degenerates.

These coon woman spend lots of money on nails, perfume and wigs - all for the end result of sexual stimulation. With of course, no thoughts for consequences.

We often see TNB with the males, but the females are just as degenerate, low down, stupid, irresponsible, dishonest and walking incubators of all sorts of bacteria, diseases and folly.
Hi Buster,

Everytime I read your posts, I find myself totally agreeing with what you said and how you say it!! Freaking Well Done, is all I can say. The quote about the wort

hlessness of the negresses is classic, ROTFLMWAO!!!!

Gman

There was a case a few years ago in Cleveland where a negress was caught in her car in a public park late at night having sex with one of her students, a negro buck I believe. I can't find anything on the internet about it, but apparently, this is not an isolated case, unfortunately.

Some don't wear underwear either...I was driving down a Mexivandalic area one day and a lightskinned Vandal negress was walking and the wind blew up her skirt and I could see she had absolutely nothing under her pantyhosed butt...not even a thong!!! :eek:

She was not bad for a greasy monkey...and her butt/egglayer was nice to look at, but I would never to mess with, let alone date and mate with Vandalmuds at all!
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by Xuxa the White@Nov 12 2004, 10:06 PM

Some don't wear underwear either...

Yes, thats and old cutural tradition,

I have never seen a National Geographic where the African girls were doing native crafts and dances in little ruffled panties.

Back