N.Y. man kills wife, 1 of 4 children

Hellcat

Registered
GATES, New York (AP) -- A man stabbed his wife to death during a domestic dispute and then lined up his four children, killing one and seriously wounding another as the other two fled, police said.

Steven Ryder, 46, and his 32-year-old wife, Louise, quarreled Sunday night after she requested a ride to work, according to police.

Steven Ryder called his wife "a Lucifer," and she tried to run away but was attacked with a knife, said Police Chief Thomas Roche.

During the attack, the couple's children fled outside, but were ordered by their father to return to the house, Roche said. Steven Ryder lined them up and attacked his 12-year-old daughter and 13-year-old son.
<br
The couple's two other children escaped without injury. One ran to a nearby home and told a neighbor what happened.

The 12-year-old girl died from her wounds, police said. The son was hospitalize
d in serious condition.

Members of Monroe County's S
WAT team found Steven Ryder dead in the home from apparent self-inflicted stab wounds, according to the Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester.

"It was a really ugly scene," Roche said. "Had the kids not revolted, I think he would have done them all."

Gates is a suburb of Rochester in northern New York.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/06/07...e.ap/index.html

Saw a pic of the two dead kids and they were both white. It seems that the perp was a white man. It does happen to our race occasionally. He probably had n-gger neighbors that drove him to do this heinous act. Usually an act like this is always n-ggers chimping out and killing their own family.. Too bad for the white kids and his wife.

Gman

I agree Bobster, whites value life and love their children above their own lives. This crime is very rare among whites, thankfully. BTW, did you have the former name of Alabama Bob and the Lynchers?? That is one of my all time favorite cybernames. Just curious.

Gman

Back