Muslimaniac Threatens To Kill Jews On Plane!

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Another Charge For Plane Threat Suspect

Man Accused Of Threatening To 'Kill Jews' On Flight
POSTED: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
UPDATED: 4:03 pm EST January 27, 2010

22169473_400X225.jpg

Mansor Mohammed Asad

MIAMI -- A man accused of making threats aboard a Northwest Airlines flight faces an additional charge.

Mansor Mohammad Asad is being held on $210,000 bond. He already faces charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

On Wednesday, the state added a charge of criminal mischief against Asad.

Earlier this month, Asad was accused of making threats onboard a flight at Miami International Airport. Witnesses told police that Asad said, "I am Palestinian and we kill Jews." :D

All the passengers on the Detroit-bound flight were taken off the plane and rescreened before being allowed to take off.

Asad is scheduled to go on trial in April.

http://www.justnews.com/news/22357469/detail.html#

Plane Threat Suspect: 'I'm Not A Racist'

Mansor Mohammad Asad Claims Innocence
POSTED: Friday, February 19, 2010
UPDATED: 6:01 pm EST February 19, 2010

22615995_240X135.jpg

Mansor Mohammad Asad

MIAMI -- A man who pleaded guilty Thursday to disorderly conduct after being accused of threatening to kill Jews aboard an airplane says he feels like "America's punching bag."

Mansor Mohammad Asad, 43, spoke to reporters one day after pleading guilty to charges including threatening a public servant, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

The charges stem from a January incident on a flight out of Miami on which another passenger reported hearing him say, "I am Palestinian, and we kill Jews."

The accusation had him hauled off the plane. On the jet bridge, Miami-Dade police officers said, Asad threatened them, telling one of them to, "take his (expletive) back to Africa." :D

"I'm not a racist," Asad told reporters on Friday.

Despite his guilty plea, Asad said he is innocent.

"I just decided to go ahead and take the plea, to save money. Attorneys cost money. Everything costs money, being away from my family, not being able to go to work," Asad said.

So what did happen on the flight? Asad said he believes he was profiled.

"Because I spoke a different language and I was moving on the airplane," Asad said.

Asad said it did not help that Americans were concerned because of a terrorism suspect caught weeks before on a Detroit-bound airplane.

"I felt like America's punching bag for everything else that has been going on in the world," Asad said.

"It's a nightmare. He went to Florida for a little vacation, then I get a phone call that he's arrested and I see all over the news that he was saying he wanted to kill the Jews, and I'm like, 'That's a lie,'" said Asad's fiancée, Jessica Fruta.

When the family leaves the attorney's office, they will drive back to Toledo because as part of Asad's plea deal, he cannot use airlines or Amtrak for three years.

http://www.justnews.com/news/22616017/detail.html

Back