Moochele Ooks "I Wake Up Each Day in House Built By Slaves" NY City College Coonmencement

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/First-Lady--381799061.html

First Lady Praises NY City College Diversity at Commencement
Obama spoke to more than 3,000 graduates in the last commencement speech as first lady

Michelle Obama praised the diverse graduates of the city's oldest public institution of higher learning
and took a mild swipe at Donald Trump as she delivered the last commencement address of her tenure as U.S. first lady on Friday.

"I really want you all to know that there is a reason why, of all of the colleges and universities in this country, I chose this particular school in this particular city for this special moment," Obama told the graduates of the City College of New York.

Published at 2:41 PM EDT on Jun 3, 2016

Re: Moochele Ooks "I Wake Up Each Day in House Built By Slaves" NY City College Coonmencement

Bullsh it. Moochelle blasted the White builders of the DC buildings the previous day. I'll be glad when these ungrateful niggers are run out of town.

Re: Moochele Ooks "I Wake Up Each Day in House Built By Slaves" NY City College Coonmencement

If it wasn't for the devices of the jew, it would been a good possibility Moochele and the other sow Oprah would have attacked each other wif a blade while hustling five dollah haid jobs on the skreets of Souf Chimpcongo.

Back