MD: Yet another (black) home invasion/mass rape

Raptorman

Registered
Notice how the newspaper scrupulously, painfully avoids giving a description of the perpetrators.

But they don't have to. They are black, I feel it in my bones they are black.

Niggritude.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/3709529/detail.html

Woman Raped By Four Men During Home Invasion
Police: Men Take Computer, Cash

POSTED: 7:18 pm EDT September 6, 2004
UPDATED: 7:35 pm EDT September 6, 2004

ROCKVILLE, Md. -- Police in Montgomery County say four men broke into an apartment in Rockville, Md., and raped a 19-year-old woman.

Investigators said the men entered the
oman's apartment and demanded money and drugs, but when the woman said she didn't have any, police said two of the men raped her and the other two sexually assaulted her.

Authorities said the men then stole a computer and a wallet before fleeing.

The victim was transported to an
area hospital for examination and was treated and released.

Monday police were back in the area canvassing the neighborhood. They said that this type of attack is very unusual for that area of Rockville, where the biggest concerns are usually speeders and pedestrian safety.

Raptorman said:

"Notice how the newspaper scrupulously, painfully avoids giving a description of the perpetrators."

"But they don't have to. They are black, I feel it in my bones they are black."

I agree!! You can smell the stench of negritude all over this crime. What a nightmare for the poor victim. No doubt she has some STD as a result of being raped by four nig bucks. Too bad for her. Too bad she did not waste negroid ass with a nice 12 guage when these 4 dark hellhounds broke into her home looking to do her harm!!! Cocked and locked for violent home invading primates!!

Gman

Montgomery County police are looking for four black males between 20 and 25 years-old.

Reward Offered for Arrests in Home Invasion Case

Rockville, Md. (AP) - Montgomery County (website - news) police are looking for four suspects in connection with a home invasion robbery in Rockville. A 19 year-old woman was raped and sexually assaulted around 3:15 a.m. Monday. The incident occurred at the woman's home in the 9,300 block of Falls Chapel Way.

Investigators say the men entered the home through an unlocked sliding door in the basement. They confronted the woman and demanded money and d
ugs. The woman was assaulted at gunpoint and then men left with a wallet and three laptop computers. Police say other family members were sleeping in the home when the attack occurred.

Montgomery Cou
nty police are looking for four black males between
20 and 25 years-old. They;re also offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest or indictment in the case.

3 caught and charged. Still no pics of any and cops won't release name or pic of the one still on the run.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...2-2004Sep9.html

3 Teens Charged in Rape of Potomac Woman

Friday, September 10, 2004; Page B04

Two Montgomery County high school students and a third suspect were arrested yesterday on charges that they broke into a Potomac home Monday and sexually assaulted a 19-year-old woman at gunpoint in her basement bedroom.

Montgomery police said they were searching for a fourth suspect last night but did not release his name. Police said the woman knew at least one of her attackers. Court documents state that one suspect -- it is unclear which -- asked the three others to come with him to the woman's home.

Two of the suspects are seniors at Montgomery's Winston Church
ill High School, officials said. The third suspect, 16, lives in Upper Marlboro. Prince George's County officials would not say whether he attends a county school.

The woman told police that the teenagers, wearing ski masks and bandannas, attacked her about 3 a.m. while her parents and younger sister slept upstairs in their home on Falls Chapel Way. She said one of them showed her a gun and demanded that she undress and stay quiet before two of them raped her and three forced her to perform oral sex, according to court documents. They then stole computers and other items, the documents say.

The two Churchill seniors were identified as Schmouree L. Fordyce-Williams, 19, of the 12000 block of Gatewater Drive in Potomac, and Kevin Curtiss Croker, 17, of the 8800 block of Watts Mine Terrace in Potomac.

Fordyce-Williams was being held last night in lieu of $250,000 bail on charges of first-degree rape, first-degree sex offense, first-degree burglary and using a handgun in a vi
olent felony. Croker was charged as an adult with first-degree rape, first-degree burglary and using a handgun in a felony. He was being held last night without bond.

Chris Benbow, 16, of the 4900 block of King Patrick Way in Upper Marlboro, was being held last night in lieu of $250,000 bail. He was charged as an adult with first-degree rape and first-degree burglary, authorities said.

A message left at Croker's home was not returned yesterday. A woman who answered the phone at Benbow's home declined to comment.

Fordyce-Williams's mother, Andrea Fordyce, 43, said she drove her son to the police station Wednesday night for questioning.

On the car ride, she said, he told her he was innocent. Four hours later, she said, a police officer told her that her son had admitted to the burglary and would be arrested.

"My child is a follower," said Fordyce, a Montgomery school bus driver. "I've always been afraid of this. . . . This is not the son I raised."

Fordyce-Williams's older
sister, Schmeara Spears, 22, said the victim had thrown a party at her home the night before the attack. Spears said her brother told her one of the suspects took the woman's key from under her welcome mat and used it to get in the following night.

Police said Fordyce-Williams told them during questioning Wednesday night that one of the other suspects came to his home about 2 a.m. Monday and asked him and two other acquaintances who were at his house to go with him to the woman's home.

An examination at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital showed that the woman
had been raped, police said.

Two Churchill students arrested in home invasion, rape at gunpoint.

Montgomery County Police arrested two Winston Churchill High School students and a third man last week following the rape and robbery of a 19 year-old Potomac woman three days earlier.

Schmouree Fordyce-Williams, of the 12000 block of Gatewater Drive in Potomac, Kevin Curtiss Croker, of the 8800 Block of Watts Mine Terrace in Avenel in Potomac, and Chris Benbow of Upper Marlboro, are charged with first-degree rape and first-degree burglary. Fordyce-Williams and Croker are both charged with use of a handgun in commission of a felony and Fordyce-Williams is also charged with first-degree sexual assault. Fordyce-Williams is 19. Benbow,16, and Croker, 17, were charged as adults. All of the suspects will face possible life sentences if convicted.

Google news links for +Potomac +woman +rape

I think whoever typed this article made a mistake, because it ends by saying that one suspect is still at large.

Fourth suspect arrested

http://www.nbc4.com/news/3737452/detail.html

ROCKVILLE, Md. -- Montgomery County police have arrested a fourth suspect in connection with a home invasion and rape in Rockville.

Daniel Smith, 18, is charged with conspiracy to commit burglary. Investigators say he obtained a key to the house in which the attack occurred, then brought four other men to the house on Sept. 6.

Police say Smith did not go into the house but the other men did. They're accused of raping a 19-year-old woman in the house and stealing several items.

Three of the alleged rapists have been arrested.

One suspect is still at large.

ok nevermind, this one says they really are looking for a fifth suspect. The fourth suspect, Daniel Smith, is charged now.

http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0904/173601.html

Rockville, Md. (AP) - Police have arrested a fourth suspect and are looking for a fifth in a sexual assault on a 19-year-old woman in her parents' Potomac home.

Montgomery County (website - news) police say 18-year-old Daniel Smith of Potomac is charged with burglary and conspiracy. Investigators say he took a key to the home and returned with several other teens who have already been charged as adults
n the September sixth attack.

Police are also looking for 18-year-old Gujuan Lee of Northeast Washington. They believe Lee was part of a group of armed men who used the key to get into the home on Falls Chapel Way and demanded money and drugs. The victim was raped, and the robbers got away with money and th
ree laptop computers.

Police arrested 19-year-old Schmouree Fordyce-Williams and 17 year-old Kevin Croker of Potomac and 16-year-old Chris Benbow of Upper Marlboro, two days after the attack

There's a "Gujuan Lee" of the same age(possibly) and from the same general area who's mentioned in a couple of Washington Times articles from April 18th of this year. He's pretty much what you'd expect. Considering that he was in jail for a multiple shooting incident when these articles were published, he obviously shouldn't have been loose recently but it wouldn't surprise me if this is the same one.

http://washingtontimes.com/metro/20040418-011822-4217r.htm

http://www.washtimes.com/specialreport/200...11746-1778r.htm

One (the?)Gujuan Lee's younger brother Hassan, furrowing brow in vain attempt at understanding something http://i
mages.washtimes.com/photos/web/20040418-120158-9657.jpg

Originally posted by Gman@Sep 7 2004, 04:30 AM
Raptorman said:

"Notice how the newspaper scrupulously, painfully avoids giving a description of the perpetrators."

"But they don't have to. They are black, I feel it in my bones they are black."
Am I good or what?

It scares me sometimes
ow I know it to be TNB before anything about race is published in the paper. Certain crimes contain the hallmark of Negro Culture.

Poster Celebration Advancement of Negro Culture

20040418-120158-9657.jpg

One (the?)Gujuan Lee's younger brother Hassan, furrowing brow in vain attempt at understanding something

ROTFLMAO!

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Sep 18 2004, 04:22 AM
20040418-120158-9657.jpg

One (the?)Gujuan Lee's younger brother Hassan, furrowing brow in vain attempt at understanding something
ROTFLMAO!

T.N.B.
It's "See Spot run!"

Very difficult for a sixth grader.

He bez a prime candidate for afrocoon studies at a major university.

Originally posted by whitebear@Sep 16 2004, 11:18 AM
Schmouree Fordyce-Williams, of the 12000 block of Gatewater Drive in Potomac,
Schmouree, huh?

Partial database of silly nigger names

No, not on the list. I am always amazed by their attempt at polishing t*rds when everyone knows
you'll still have just a t*rd.

(I could not track down the actual sententing for Fordyce-Williams, Benbow or Smith, nor could I determine the identity or race of the victim. Does anyone know or have any other information on this case?)

Four of the defendants in the case were african-americans, and one, Kevin Croker, was White. Croker faced less-severe charges than the other defendants because evidence showed that he left the victim's room shortly after the sexual assault began.

However, Croker also provided the gun used in the crimes and later disposed of it by throwing it into the woods, according to police and court testimony.
He is reportedly incarcerated in a juvenile facility until age 21.

Nearly 15 months after a 19-ye
ar-old Potomac woman
was raped and robbed in her basement bedroom, the man that prosecutors called the ringleader of the assault was sentenced to life in prison at a Montgomery County Circuit Court hearing Nov. 23.
Circuit Court Judge James L. Ryan sentenced Gujan A. Lee, 19, to two terms of life in prison plus 40 years — the statutory maximum. He suspended all but a single life term in accordance with a plea agreement submitted by prosecutors and Lee’s attorney Sept. 23. Lee pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree rape, one count of first-degree sex offense, one count of first-degree burglary and one count of robbery with a dangerous or deadly weapon in connection with the Sept. 6, 2004 rape and robbery on Falls Chapel Way.
59404_121165840b.jpg

Gujan A. Lee
Life in Prison

Three of the co-defendants have avoided trial by entering guilty pleas to certain charges under agreements that cap their maximum possible sentences.

Fordyce-Williams, a senior at Winston Churchill High School at the time of the crimes, pleaded guilty May 10 to one count of first-degree sex offense, one count of first-degree burglary, one count of conspiracy to commit burglary, and one count of robbery with a dangerous weapon. His possible sentence will be capped at 25 years of incarceration and four other charges against him dropped.

Two weeks earlier, Benbow pleaded guilty to first-degree rape and first-degree burglary under an agreement almost identical to Fordyce-Williams', with his possible sentence capped at 20 years.

Smith pleaded guilty Feb. 23 in Circuit Court to three counts: first-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit first-degree burglary and access
ory after the fact to robbery with a dangerous and deadly weapon.
Smith, a former resident of Avenel who currently lives in Germantown, faces a maximum sentence of 45 years in prison.

FULL STORY:

ALL who have been convicted of home invasions ought to be executed within 24 hours of their convictions.
I guarantee, that within 6 to 12 months after news gets out that 95% of home invasions would grind to a stop.

Few criminals would want to be arrested as a suspect of a home invasion.

Schmouree L. Fordyce-Williams
He has been released or paroled from prison in 2019.

Schmouree Lama Fordyce-williams​

8456619.jpg

IMPORTANT OFFENDER PREDATOR DATA​

• Tier : Tier 3
  • Registration Status : Compliant

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION​

• Current Age : 37
  • Sex : Male
  • Height : 5'05''
  • Weight : 190
  • Race : Black
  • Hair Color : Brown
  • Eye Color : Brown

OFFENSES​

• Charges : CLA 3-305 - SEX OFFENSE 1ST DEGREE (3-305)
  • Statute : CLA 3-305

• Conviction Date : 05/11/2005
  • Conviction State : Maryland
  • Date Release : 02/01/2019

Last edited:

PG woman struggles to rescue grandchildren​

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Gloria Lee of Fort Washington is waging a one-woman battle against truancy to salvage a future for at least five of her six grandchildren.

Mrs. Lee has custody of her four oldest grandchildren, ages 12 to 17, and this month was granted emergency custody of the two youngest, 7 and 9.

Most of her effort is directed toward Hassan, who, at 9 years old, is at risk of dropping out of school and following the trail blazed by his oldest sibling, Gujuan, 17.

A few weeks ago, Mrs. Lee took Hassan to see his brother — at the Prince George’s County jail.

Gujuan “was crying and told Hassan he doesn’t ever want to be there,” Mrs. Lee recalls.

Back in the kitchen of her colonial home in Fort Washington, Mrs. Lee, 52, asked Hassan what his brother had told him during their jailhouse visit.

“Listen to Grandma,” Hassan said quietly.

But Hassan sometimes is too angry to listen, she says: Angry that his father has not been a part of his life. Angry that his mother — Mrs. Lee’s 36-year-old daughter, Kia — has not overcome her drug addiction and has not cared for any of her six children for more than six months at a time.

Hassan’s misbehavior at Rose Valley Elementary earned him two suspensions in the past two months.

The children “tend to take it out on me for what their mother did,” Mrs. Lee says. “I’m sure they’re a lot more rebellious than the average kid.”

Hassan and Gujuan aren’t the only Lees who have faced difficulty at school.

The second-oldest child — Lakia, 15 — has been suspended several times this school year for skipping classes and fighting other girls. In danger of being expelled from Friendly High School, Lakia recently returned to Mrs. Lee’s home after having run away for several weeks.

The two middle girls, Emani, 13, and Janee, 12, are attending school, but appear unmotivated to learn.

Only Akira, 7, seems enthusiastic about school, especially since she began living with her grandmother in February.

Kia Lee had custody of Hassan and Akira for several months last fall, but often would fail to take them to Stanton Elementary School in Southeast as she flitted between boyfriends’ homes and homeless shelters.

Now living with a girlfriend in Southeast and working at a fast-food restaurant, the children’s mother declined to be interviewed for this report.

Even when Hassan and Akira did attend Stanton, Mrs. Lee says, the District’s school system failed her grandchildren.

The school’s administrators and counselors “said they were going to work closer with Hassan and his mother, but basically nothing was done,” she says.
Hassan’s behavior has not improved much since he and Akira started attending Rose Valley Elementary in Fort Washington. He has not concentrated on schoolwork, has defied his teachers, wandered the hallways between classes and even hit his grandmother once at home.

Mrs. Lee is trying to get Hassan admitted, for the second time in a year, to Children’s Hospital for psychological counseling.

“He’s got a lot of hyperactivity. I haven’t put him on meds yet. That’s the thing — to keep the kids off meds,” she says.

Outside school, the main male influence in Hassan’s life is Eugene Hughes, 69, a retired social worker who runs the MidTown Youth Center in Northwest.

“He’s so smart,” Mr. Hughes says of Hassan.

A former boxer, Mr. Hughes runs a youth center that includes a run-down boxing ring in the back, where pro and amateur boxers train alongside teens and even youngsters learning to box, such as Hassan.

Hassan’s greatest need, Mr. Hughes says, is a father figure who can provide a consistent influence. In the absence of that, he works out Hassan around the ring and helps him with schoolwork whenever Mrs. Lee is able to bring him in.

Gujuan also is smart and talented, though he has been diagnosed with attention-deficit disorder, Mrs. Lee says.

During the 2001-2002 school year at Friendly High, Gujuan began skipping classes to see a girlfriend. He also says he was discouraged that there were no programs for learning-disabled students.

“I just didn’t like [school],” Gujuan said during a hearing on theft charges at Montgomery County Juvenile Court in Rockville several weeks ago.

After being expelled for truancy in 2002, Gujuan spent some time in Job Corps, but dropped out and went to a different job-placement program.

In February, he got into an altercation with a group of young men in Fort Washington while he was looking for janitorial work. About an hour afterward, Gujuan and a friend approached the group. When Gujuan identified Alphonso Olds, his friend brandished a handgun and fired, according to charging documents.

Gujuan’s friend, who is not identified in court documents, wounded Larry Brooks.

For his part in the shooting, Gujuan was charged with six counts of attempted murder and illegal possession of a firearm. His case is scheduled to go to trial next month in Prince George’s County District Court.

The incident occurred less than 100 yards from Mrs. Lee’s house.

Mrs. Lee says Gujuan did not know his friend had a gun and expresses hope that her grandson will be released. But even if that happens, she says, she will not allow him back into her home.

That’s because she’s trying to save his five siblings. Mrs. Lee has three daughters in addition to Kia and seven other grandchildren, but their mothers take care of them.

Mrs. Lee prods and helps her grandchildren to do their homework at the dining-room table each school night.

Taking care of children again — especially in the middle of a job hunt — has worn her down. Although Mrs. Lee was granted legal custody of Hassan and Akira this month, in weak moments in the past she has thought about releasing them to social services.

“Even my friends say, ‘Give these kids up. You can have a life,’” Mrs. Lee says. “You can only do so much and get them to a certain point, and hope they want something for themselves.”

Chris Benbow, 16, of the 4900 block of King Patrick Way in Upper Marlboro, was being held last night in lieu of $250,000 bail. He was charged as an adult with first-degree rape and first-degree burglary, authorities said.
RELEASED IN 2018

Chris Benbow​

8455892.jpg

IMPORTANT OFFENDER PREDATOR DATA​

• Tier : Tier 3
  • Registration Status : Compliant

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION​

• Current Age : 34
  • Sex : Male
  • Height : 5'05''
  • Weight : 190
  • Race : Black
  • Hair Color : Black
  • Eye Color : Brown

OFFENSES​

• Charges : CLA 3-303 - RAPE 1ST DEGREE (3-303)
  • Statute : CLA 3-303

• Conviction Date : 01/04/2006
  • Conviction State : Maryland
  • Date Release : 06/17/2018

Last edited:
Gujuan Lee
I assume PREDATOR Lee is still in prison in Towson, MD.

Gujuan A Lee

Gujuan A Lee​

Inmate ID: #331941

Source: Public

Male

D.O.B

1986-05-28

Located AT

Maryland Department of Corrections (MDPSCS)

Facility Location

Towson, Maryland

Gujuan Lee is (or was recently) an inmate currently at the Maryland Department of Corrections (MDPSCS), located in Towson,MD. If you are wishing to visit, the visitation hours are limited by the security level of the facility; please call 410-339-5000 to get the latest updates on the visiting application requirements as they change without notice.

Last edited:
Back