Martin Lindstedt Facing Pedophilia Charges - Martin Lindstedt Exonerated - Case Dismissed

albion

Registered

http://www.ksntv.com/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=3269

Lindstedt Facing Sex Charges
Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A former controversial Gubernatorial candidate is now facing first
degree sex charges. 48-year-old Martin Lindstedt of Granby was
arrested this afternoon after authorities say he had a sex act with a
child under the age of 12. Investigators add the alleged victim is a
relative. The Newton County Sheriff`s Department first received the
tip from a child abuse hotline in March of 2003. But say it`s been a
lengthy investigation.Lindstedt has been charged with one count of
first degree statutory sodomy. If convicted he could face life in
prison.
mariwinn_4046e.jpg
<b
r>"<span style='font-family:Courier'>Martin Lindstedt of Granby, who filed once again as a Republican Candidate for G
overnor of Missouri, is shown filing his second post trial complaint to the Joplin City Council about what he calls the "endemic corruption of their police department and municipal kort."</span>

Lindstedt again asks for change of judge
Neosho Daily News:
http://www.neoshodailynews.com/articles/20...news/news08.txt

Martin Lindstedt has filed a third request for a change of judge in his case.

On Monday, Lindstedt filed another motion asking Judge Timothy Perigo to "alter, amend, abolish and / or reconsider assignment of Judge [Kevin] Selby to [the] defendant's case."

Write him at:
Pastor Martin Lindstedt
Newton County Jail
208 W. Coler
Neosho, MO 64850

Martin Lindstedt's Ordination null & void!

As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked.

Tuesday, August 9, 2005

From the Desk of Pastor Morris L. Gulett
Senior Pastor / President
The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Greetings Kindred,

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very dis

turbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which
is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second belie
ve t
he charges of child molestation leveled by the St
ate of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs "â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�šÃ”š¦

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett

Senior Pastor / President

The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Lindstedt is currently being held in the Newton County Jail, having been charged with child molestation (statutory sodomy to be precise), and has apparently been slowing down court proceedings, using the court as his soapbox. The alleged victim is a member of his family.

He has also been charged with contempt of court for his outbursts in court, and has been expelled from the group he was a part of, the Church of the Sons of YHVH for various remarks described as "very disturbing ideas" by the group's leader, Pastor Morris L. Gulett. He has reportedly began shaving half of his beard and mustache, for what he claims are religious reasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Lindstedt

<a href="http://churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2595&highlight=#2595" target="_blank">ht
tp://churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/forum/vie...highlight=#2595</a>

Re: Martin Lindstedt Facing Pedophilia Charges

Martin Lindstedt is currently back in circulation since October 23rd and posting at Pastor Visser's CPM forum for the last few days. His own website's mirror is still up but obviously not updated http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/

His presence was a little before my time in the message so I know very little of Martin or the nature of his antecedents other than his utter hate for informer Glenn Miller but he does still seem to have 'issues'. I think your description is still accurate Gabrielle but after what must be at least three and a half years and still awaiting trial for bogus charges it would drive anyone a little nuts especially if they were a bit unstable to begin with..

Despite Pastor Guletts edict and CJCC/AN technically no longer in existence Martin is still referring to himself as Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri.

Re: Martin Lindstedt Facing Pedophilia Charges

Does anyone happen to know whatever transpired from this case? Was he convicted, found innocent or what????? I was archiving some things I had listened to and removed from my MP3 during the past several months and there was one Martin Lindstedt MP3 in the mix. I really wouldn't want to archive something from him if he is a pedophile. I did a quick google search without results - I found that odd - no google results about a trial (if there was one). I don't know if the charges were dropped or what happened - does anyone know offhand?

Also, I can't remember what the MP3 was about, I can usually listen to a few seconds of an MP3 I had listened to even months ago - but after listening to a minute or so of this particular MP3, I couldn't remember and was about to ready to just go ahead and archive it. Maybe, I didn't listen to it, if it sucked, I would have bypassed it and would have gone to the next MP3 on the player.

Then I thought I'd do a search on him and found this thread in NNN which I vaguely remember. Anyway, anyone remember what transpired with this guy? I just can't remember him going to prison.

I'm not going to archive this Lindstedt MP3, going to delete it but still, curious as to whatever happened with the guy.

:confused::mellow::blink::shrug:​

Back