Longest-serving death row inmate declared retarded

Panhead Bob

Registered

http://tinyurl.com/6sg2s

Under our current "conservative" president, with Supreme Court justices appointed by his "conservative" daddy, we got a decision passed down that said we could not execute the retarded.

Well, the melanin-enhanced crowd shouted with glee at that stupid decision, because many of them are borderline retarded anyway. n-gger kids across the country stopped studying in class, knowing that one day in the future, that straight-F report card might be their ticket off death row.

Now, this walking pile of excrement (Bell) may get paroled! From death row to a free man, just for b
ing an average n-gger.

This is something to think about for all those people who think that a life "without the possibility" of parole sentence means a thing in this country. The k*kes who
r
make the laws are free to revise the meaning of the laws as it suits them. 70 too low to b
e considered retarded (i.e. snaring too many spooks and beaners)? Make it 80. That lets even more of them off.

Then we should let 110 be considered a normal I.Q. At that rate almost 1 in 2 Whites would have an I.Q of 110 or higher...but only one out of 10 Vandal n-ggers would have such a normal I.Q or better. If you note, Vandal n-ggers are totally incapable of maintaining a given civilization, let alone making one of their own. All of the Africoon countries survive on handouts by "Whitey" Also, look at White Rhodesia vs. Vandal n-gger Zimpoopwe and White Apartheid South Africa vs. n-gger South Africa. Finally look at Jim Crow White America vs. Multiculti America to see the radical differences!

images

Image of 'retarded' Walter Bell from Google search for image.

This WAS posted at http://www.thedeathhouse.com/

Family of Walter Bell Speaks With KFDM About Decision That Could Spare His Life

1090627976-WALTERBELL.JPG

(picture of Walter Bell taken durin
KFDM interview on death row)

Originally posted by Panhead Bob@Jul 24 2004, 01:41 AM
n-gger kids across the country stopped studying in class, knowing that one day in the future, that straight-F report card might be their ticket off death row.

Now, this walking pile of excrement (Bell) may get paroled! From death row to a free man, just for being an average n-gger.

Welcome cub reporter - Panhead Bob!

If these n-ggers are too
tupid to be executed why are they not too stupid to be granted a driver's licenses, get affirmative action promotions and appointments, scholarships to Harvard (with remedial reading), and allowed to vot

e?

Have I missed the great african genius in action?

Originally posted by Buster+Jul 25 2004, 03:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buster @ Jul 25 2004, 03:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Panhead Bob@Jul 24 2004, 01:41 AM
n-gger kids across the country stopped studying in class, knowing that one day in the future, that straight-F report card might be their ticket off death row.

Now, this walking pile of excrement (Bell) may ge
paroled! From death row to a free man, just for being an average n-gger.

Welcome cub reporter - Panhead Bob&#33

;

If these n-ggers are too stupid to be executed why are they not too stupid to be granted a driver's licenses, get affirmative action promotions and appointments, scholarships to Harvard (with remedial reading), and allowed to vote?

Have I missed the great african genius in act
ion? [/b][/quote]
Hi Buster and welcome to Panhead Bob,

This article really pisses me off!! Why give any n-gger a death sentence?? You could make the arguement that they ALL are retards. If they are smart enough to rape and kill, they are smart enough to swing from a tree by a rope as far as I am concerned. Whoever judges voted for that retard under 70 not being executed, those aholes should be horsewhipped to within an inch of t
heir pathetic lives!!!

Gman

I bet they are Jewish judges who are corrupt as hell and are believers in the Tall-mud!
I say a Texas Expediencey Justice Meet is in order...bring the r'opes, boys!

Back