London WM, 78 pensioner held on suspicion of murdering wigger 'burglar'; negro flees

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://news.sky.com/story/pensioner-held-after-man-stabbed-during-burglary-11316275

Pensioner held on suspicion of murdering 'burglar' pictured

Two men allegedly broke into a property in southeast London, with one wounded in a struggle and later dying in hospital.

09:18, UK, Thursday 05 April 2018
Richard Osborn-Brooks, 78, has been arrested on suspicion of murder
941569_1.jpg

The pensioner arrested on suspicion of murdering a suspected burglar in his home is 78-year-old Richard Osborn-Brooks, Sky sources say.

Police were called to a house in Hither Green, southeast London, at 12.45am to reports of a break-in in progress.

Osborn-Brooks had found two men inside his home.

There were initial reports Osborn-Brooks was forced into the kitchen by one of the suspects armed with a screwdriver while the other went upstairs.

Police said that, during a struggle, a 38-year-old man found inside the property sustained a stab injury to his upper body.

He was discovered collapsed nearby and taken to hospital but died soon after 3.30am.

"A black man was saying to the guy on the ground, 'Come on, get in the van'. He was trying to drag him but it wasn't working. The black guy then looked up to my window and saw me looking out, so he ran back into the van and drove off north.

"My wife then heard the clang of metal on the ground and saw him throw something out of the van's window. I went downstairs straight away and was the first on the scene.

"The man on the ground was white and was bleeding heavily from his chest through his shirt.

Back