Let's look into Alex Jones. 'Stratfor' btw, IS a 'globalist' company.

FEAR SELLS.
Alex did such a great job in selling products for companies connected to STRATFOR Intelligence for businesses.
All the businesses were on board, advertising all their products.

Y2K BUSHCRAFT 223.jpg

Last edited:
Hollywood, Y2K business repeating for the 2012 DOOM Disasters in film.

heavily snipped

The Great 2012 Doomsday Scare
snip

The year 2012 is acting like a badly behaved celebrity. Frightful rumors and gossip are spreading. Already more than a half dozen books are marketing, to eager fans, astronomical fears about 2012 End Times. Opening in theaters on Friday, Nov. 13, will be 2012, a $200-million disaster movie that seems designed to break all records for disaster spectacles - with cracking continents, plunging asteroids, burning cities, and a tsunami throwing an aircraft carrier through the White House. The movie's ominous slogan: "Find out the truth." Two other major movies about the 2012 doomsday are also reported to be in the works.
snip
We"ve had similar scares in the recent past, but none quite like this. The last time the world got all worked up over the mystical turning of a calendar was the false Millennium of Jan. 1, 2000. Never mind the actual Y2K computer-date bug. True-believer authors (and their imitators) published scary and/or hopeful books about the moment's prophetic potential to catch an immense cosmic wave and change everything for either good or ill. Borrowing a forecast from Nostradamus,
snip
It is a long but very good article, I have attached a PDF file I created, it is virus free on my end.

Attachments

• NASA - The Great 2012 Doomsday Scare.pdf
    9 KB · Views: 0
Regarding the 1st post, STRATFOR had 2 Alex Jones. The confusion over the two Alexes associated with Stratfor has given fuel to Alex Jones’ diehard fans, who show this as proof that the Alex Jones-Stratfor scandal is a bunch of hot air. It is not.

Quote: Lol

Who am I kidding. 'A**' has won. He's succeeded in running the best group of guys ive ever had the pleasure of 'working' with off. Leaving just dry bones , for him to stand over and gloat about.

Mocking us calling us brain dead scummy puke etc etc.

Suckers? Seems so!

Does anyone find it odd that STRATFOR subsidiary RADEMADE staff is made up of all Russians and Ukrainians?

https://rademade.com/company/management

with 1 exception, and there's only 2 locations, one in Austin TX and one in Kyiv Ukraine

Who is the 1 exception at RADEMADE in USA?
Buckley Stratton Hamman is co-founder of Infowars in 1996 subsidiary of STRATFOR which was also founded in 1996,
Buckley is the 1st cousin of Alex Jones.

BUCKLEY JONES.png

Last edited:
N Biff Hamman Jones.pngN Buckley.png

What was the reason for the genocide? What groups were involved, both as victim and aggressor?
The Guatemalan government, using the Guatemalan Army, began a systematic campaign of repressions and suppression against the Mayan Indians, whom they claimed were working towards a communist coup. The genocide is also called 'The Silent Holocaust'.

What was the duration of the genocide?
The Guatemalan Genocide lasted from 1981 to 1983.
The Guatemalan Civil War, however, lasted from 1960 to 1996.

What was the death toll of the genocide?

The Guatemalan army destroyed 626 villages, killed or “disappeared” more than 200,000 people and displaced an additional 1.5 million, while more than 150,000 were driven to seek refuge in Mexico.

Were there particular events during the genocide in which a greater number of people died?
The daily number of killings increased from an average of 20 to 30 in 1979 to an estimate of 30 to 40 daily in 1980 equaling an estimated of 5,000 deaths in 1980 alone. The numbers increased even more so from 1981 to 1983 when the actual genocide was going on.

Were people simply killed, or were they tortured as well?
Torture did occur, even though it was not the main idea of the genocide. Women were often raped before being killed, and many of the survivors were tortured. Soldiers mainly wiped out the inhabitants of the Mayan villages, leaving no people left to be tortured.

How did the aggressors feel about their role?
The Guatemalan government looked at the Mayan Indians as second class citizens, viewing them as if they were collaborating with the Civil War Guerrillas. This "justified" and made up for their attempt of terminating the Mayan community. Soldiers were controlled by a dictator, so they did not have any say.

How were the lives of the survivors affected?
After the genocide, the lives of the survivors were greatly affected. Most people did not have remaining, living family members to return to. Most towns and villages were destroyed due to the Guatemalan soldiers policy, "Scorched Earth." This is where the soldiers would burn down houses and farms, destroy sacred places, kill off any farm animals, and even contaminate the water sources. All of this was an attempt to disable the remaining Mayans to return and to make use of their villages.

How did the international community respond to the genocide?
The international community responded to the genocide in many ways. One way was allowing three commissioners to travel the country. In doing so, they received 9,000 witness statements in an attempt to decipher the Guatemalan government's actions. Witnesses were protected from the Guatemalan government by the United Nations. In February of 1999, the commission released 'Guatemala: Memory of Silence,' which documented the genocide against the Mayans by the Guatemalan government.

What was the duration of the genocide?
The Guatemalan Genocide lasted from 1981 to 1983.
The Guatemalan Civil War, however, lasted from 1960 to 1996.

Buckley Stratton Hamman and his daddy William Forrest Biff Hamman

Zionism's Bloody History in Guatemala - MLToday

In March of 1983, Israeli-trained Guatemalan soldiers captured and burned alive at least eight people in the village of Sumal in the Quiché department. On August 8, 1983, 32 displaced Mayan refugees (including 14 children) were murdered at a camp in the Alta Verapaz department.

Israel's Hand in Guatemala's Genocide « Aletho News

Ben-Menashe traced the Israeli arms sales to Guatemala back to a private network established in the 1970s by Gen. Ariel Sharon during a gap when he was out of the government. Sharon's key representative in Guatemala was a businessman named Pesach Ben-Or, and through that channel, Israel supplied military gear to Guatemala's security

General Efraín Ríos Montt, was one of the most vicious mass killers the United States—or Israel—ever produced.

Attachments

• Israel’s Proxy War in Guatemala.pdf
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
Did our boy Alex ever mention this?
The RAT family will buy land in Ukraine for pennies on the dollar.
ALEX IS NOT CREDIBLE. ALEX KEEPS YOU STUPID. ALEX DOES A GOOD JOB.

STRATFOR + RADEMADE.
06 October 2021, Wednesday, 12:56 2179

The Rothschild Family is Willing to Invest in Ecopolis HTZ of Mr Oleksandr Yaroslavskyi​

Oleksandr Mazur

N rat family UKRaine.png

For the first time in the history of business events in Ukraine, Mr Nathaniel Rothschild, a representative of the well-known dynasty of international financiers, has become a special guest of the ‘Kharkiv: Development and Investments’ forum.​

He arrived at the invitation of the famous Ukrainian businessman Mr Oleksandr Yaroslavskyi, whose DCH group is traditionally a strategic partner of such forums in the Kharkiv region.
Speaking in Kharkiv, Mr Nathaniel Rothschild announced his intention to invest in the project of a high-tech business park ‘Ecopolis HTZ’, initiated by Mr Yaroslavskyi.
The investment capacity of the project, which is called the ‘Ukrainian "Silicon Valley" RADEMADE and which is one of the significant priorities of the Kharkiv Development Strategy, equals about $1 billion.
Also, Mr Rothschild named the main factor that can inspire confidence in Ukraine among international investors, ‘- I think it's about the people, with whom you go into business, your partners. For the last 15 years, we're running another business with DCH, and I have perfect experience with him. He is a very honest and perfect ambassador to Ukraine. Thanks to him, I came here to look at Kharkiv as a place for investment.’
In turn, Mr Oleksandr Yaroslavskyi thanked the guest for his arrival and his interest in Ecopolis HTZ.
‘I would like to thank my friend Nathaniel Rothschild. We talked half the night about this project, and he expressed his desire not only to consult but also offer his knowledge and ties - this will be a solid driver for this project,’ Mr Oleksandr Yaroslavskyi said.
Mr Yaroslavsky also told reporters that he discussed one more area of cooperation with Nathaniel, i.e., the creation of a large modern shopping mall in Kharkiv (not far from the Metalist stadium).
‘Kharkiv is lucky that Mr Rothschild came, saw everything with his own eyes. It is not the first time in Kharkiv for him, but the last time he was here more than 10 years ago. I am grateful to him, and I am sure that together we are implementing serious projects honestly and profitably for Kharkiv and Kharkiv residents.’

CLEAR THE WAY, KILL THE PEOPLE, WE WANT YOUR LAND!!!

18 April 2022, Monday, 00:04

5 People Killed, 20 Were Injured As Result Of Shelling By Invaders Of Kharkiv On Sunday - Governor Synehubov​

5 people were killed and 20 were injured as a result of shelling by the Russian military of the central part of Kharkiv on Sunday afternoon.​

The chairman of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration Oleh Synehubov announced this on his Telegram channel, Ukrainian News Agency reports.
In turn, the State Emergency Service reported on Facebook that on Sunday, as a result of shelling by the invaders of Kharkiv, 18 residential multi-storey buildings were damaged.
In a five-story building, as a result of shelling, a fire began - apartments on the fourth and fifth floors were burning.
Information about victims is being specified.
160 people and 33 pieces of equipment from the State Emergency Service were involved to eliminate the consequences of the shelling.
As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, 1 person was killed and 18 were hospitalized as a result of shelling by the Russian military of Kharkiv on April 16.

Last edited:
Buckley Hamman, Alex Jones cousin, Austin, Texas.
Vitalli Bondarchuk in Kyiv, Ukraine.

The investment capacity of the project, which is called the ‘Ukrainian "Silicon Valley" [RADEMADE] and which is one of the significant priorities of the Kharkiv Development Strategy, equals about $1 billion.
Also, Mr Rothschild named the main factor that can inspire confidence in Ukraine among international investors,
‘- I think it's about the people, with whom you go into business, your partners. For the last 15 years, we're running another business with DCH, and I have perfect experience with him. He is a very honest and perfect ambassador to Ukraine. Thanks to him, I came here to look at Kharkiv as a place for investment.’

rademade Kyiv.png

PIED PIPER, CLOWN ALEX JONES DID STOCHIASTIC TERRORISM TO INCITE VIOLENCE ON J6.​

ALEX WAS PROMOTING A FALSE FLAG ON J6, ALEX IS A STRATFOR OPERATIVE.
STRATFOR IS CIA.

ALEX IN NOT YOUR FRIEND. Anyone who promotes Alex Jones is an ass.

THIS IS WHAT THE JONES & HAMMAN FAMILIES DO TO CREATE A REAL BLOODY CIVIL WAR.
Guatamalan Genocide.
El Salvadore & Honduras {Yes, same crews as in Guatamala}
There's more....

CLOWN SHOW JONES

AJ CLOWN.png

FBI Cited InfoWars While Charging Proud Boys Leader in Capitol Siege. Here’s What ‘Rufio Panman’ Told Alex Jones.​

Aaron KellerFeb 4th, 2021, 3:17 pm
11 comments

Alex-Jones-interviews-Proud-Boy-Rufio-Panman-whose-real-name-is-Ethan-Nordean.jpg

Alex Jones interviews Proud Boy ‘Rufio Panman,’ whose real name is Ethan Nordean.

A Washington State man accused of playing a role in the Jan. 6 siege on the U.S. Capitol has spent a lot of time talking to Alex Jones on InfoWars.

The FBI noticed.

Ethan Nordean
, also known widely on air and online by the pseudonym Rufio Panman, is accused by federal prosecutors of four distinct crimes related to the deadly assault on the legislative seat of government: (1) aiding and abetting injury or depredation against government property; (2) obstructing or impeding an official proceeding; (3) knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds; and (4) violent entry and disorderly conduct on capitol grounds. Federal court records say he was arrested Wednesday, Feb. 3, in the Western District of Washington.

Embedded in an affidavit prepared by an FBI special agent is a screenshot of Nordean appearing on InfoWars. The affidavit is on file with Nordean’s charging document.

Panman-via-DOJ.jpg

‘Rufio Panman’ is seen in an InfoWars screen capture embedded within a federal court document.

The image appears to have been included in the affidavit primarily for identification. The document alleges that Nordean “is the self-described ‘Sergeant of Arms’ of the Seattle Chapter of the Proud Boys,” which the caption embedded in the video seems to support. The image also contains a clear view of Nordean’s face for comparison to other images from the Capitol Complex which federal agents reviewed.

InfoWars is not otherwise directly referenced in the affidavit against Nordean. However, the agent notes that the affidavit was prepared to merely establish probable cause and not to include every fact known to the government about Nordean.

Prosecutors allege that Nordean’s online “posts prior to January 6, 2021,
indicate that he and other Proud Boys members were planning in advance to organize a group that would attempt to overwhelm police barricades and enter the United States Capitol building.” They further noted that Nordean posted on Parler in the days leading up to the siege that he needed help with “safety/protective gear” or “communications equipment” because “things have gotten more dangerous for us this past year.” Nordean is also said to have posted claims that people were making “war” against the Proud Boys.

“And fight we will,” Nordean further said.

Nordean suggested that the Proud Boys were more effective than the local police force at quelling violence. Thus, he blurred the line between a self-organized group and a law enforcement organization created by the government pursuant to a statute or ordinance.

“The police are starting to become a problem,” Nordean is quoted as saying. That bothered him because “we’ve had their back for years,” he said regarding the police.

Law&Crime independently reviewed another appearance Nordean made with Alex Jones on InfoWars.

During the appearance, host
Alex Jones repeatedly played video of Nordean punching a man at a protest in Portland, Ore., in 2018. The punch was widely reported elsewhere as well. Jones identified his guest only by the pseudonym Rufio Panman during the broadcast (we will identify him by his legal name for ease of reading).

Alex-Jones-and-Proud-Boy-Panman.jpg

Alex Jones talks with Proud Boy ‘Rufio Panman’

Jones said Nordean was participating in a so-called “prayer march”—which Jones also referred to as a “battle ground”—when Jones said Nordean was approached by an opponent wielding an “extendable metal baton that can break arms, put out eyes.” Jones suggested the opponent was a “warrior” from Antifa, a “meth head,” a “communist,” and a “globalist minion” who was too weak to withstand Nordean’s counter-attack.

“We salute you; everybody loves you,”
Jones said of Nordean at the time. Jones also called Nordean a “folk hero” who was on the right side of a “good versus evil” battle.

Jones claimed
the police stood down to allow Nordean to fight. He later claimed the police had been given orders to stand down by local politicians.

“I’ve been doing this for a little over a year now; um; been to many rallies up and down the west coast, from Seattle to Berkeley,” Nordean said. “So, you know, I — it’s — facing Antifa isn’t, uh, unfamiliar to me. Um, but, the Portland rally last weekend was obviously probably one of the most violent I’ve seen. Um, it’s — you know — as far as the police standing down, none of that should have have happened. If that would have had happened in Seattle it would have been a whole different story. The police are a lot better there. Um, so, you know — I was genuinely worried for the people around me and their safety.”

“This a continual problem we’re having, and, like you said, uh, this is a — at least a very soft civil war right now, and if people don’t start to kind of wake up to what’s going on it’s going to progress into something worse,” Nordean also said.

There have been ongoing clashes between Antifa adherents and right-wing groups in Portland for several years, Oregon Public Broadcasting recently noted.

Jones asked Nordean to explain further.

Nordean said he originally started to go to hot button events to try to “find middle ground” with “these people” — referencing Antifa activists. “You start to kind of develop this — this feeling that these are no longer people who are necessarily Americans, per se, but they’re kind of anti-American, and, you know, you have to separate yourselves from them.”

Jones referred to the people Nordean was battling as
“the enemy” which was engaged in a “war against America.” Jones further said it was impossible to “speak to them as humans” because they only “listen to your fist smashing into their face.”

Nordean said more “patriots” needed to “show up in numbers” to such altercations.

Video of Nordean punching an alleged member of Antifa kept playing over the conversation on a slow-motion loop.

“I just love how you giant roundhouse right hook and then shove him down so his head hits the pavement,”
Jones said while explaining the video. “That probably hurt him worse. God, I gotta love it. I gotta tell you. It’s better than a fake Rocky movie. I mean — I’m sorry. He’s a scumbag, man! Trying to kill you with a baton! And he’s a piece of crap . . . it’s just . . . it’s beautiful!”

“I appreciate that, Alex,” Nordean said.

Ethan-Nordean-Punches-a-Portland-Protester.jpg

Ethan Nordean, also known as Rufio Panman, punches a man in Portland, Ore.

Jones said he didn’t like to “hurt innocent people” but suggested the punch was justified as self defense. He asked Nordean how “good” it felt.

“Violence isn’t great, but justified violence is amazing,” Nordean said. “You react instinctively.”

He said it was a “positive feeling” to “overcome” someone “in the moment.”

Nordean said Antifa “had no fighting etiquette” because their tactics could have resulted in innocent people being injured at the protest.

“You just have to eliminate them as a threat,” Nordean said of the people he was fighting.

“Proud Boys did an amazing job,” he later said in a more broad reference to the 2018 events. “I can’t imagine what would have happened if we weren’t there.”

Nordean and Jones then went on a tangent to bemoan the concept of “toxic masculinity” and a perceived lack of “feminine” women in America.

Jones asked Nordean what “stirred” his involvement with the Proud Boys.

Nordean said he was born and raised in Washington; that he had a “great — good family,” that he was “pretty productive all my life,” and that he has always loved his country. He said he “got involved with the movement” last May Day (presumably May 1, 2018) because he “was tired of what” he was seeing.

He said the “Proud Boys allowed me to network with like-minded men” and that joining the group “was one of the best decisions” he’s “ever made.” He descried his involvement as an “awakening to what’s really going on, desensitizing myself, getting out of that political correctness state of mind.”

During the interview, Panman wore black and yellow, the colors of the Proud Boys. Jones showed images of Nordean and others wearing red Donald Trump “Make America Great Again” hats. Jones routinely promoted Panman’s online accounts which included his name and the letters “PB” — presumably for “Proud Boys.”

Proud-Boys-in-MAGA-Hats.jpg

‘Rufio Panman’ (right) and other members of the Proud Boys are seen on an InfoWars broadcast wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hats.

After a break, Nordean said Antifa protesters were ineffective because they spent their time “playing video games” rather than engaging in authentic combat training.

He said the Proud Boys didn’t use weapons and were checked by the police to ensure they were not carrying such items, including pepper spray, but that Antifa showed up with weapons and ammunition.

“We come in with protective vests and eyewear, and that’s about all we can do; and we come in and just charge them and hope for the best; um obviously this is something we’re pretty acclimated to; so you know I gotta keep giving honor to my boys,” Nordean said.

Jones said Proud Boys’ actions were “heroic” because the police were “cowards” and were “trying to make an example” of the group whose members are now under federal scrutiny in both the U.S. and in Canada. Jones went on to quote Bible passages in an attempt to justify the Proud Boys’ conduct.

“Great men need to keep standing strong,” Nordean said while accusing Portland’s mayor and officials of “siding with criminals” on the other side. He also claimed the police were on his side because they were disgusted at alleged orders to “stand down” during the 2018 events.

Jones claimed a “liberal civil war” was being launched and referred to Nordean’s assessments and tactics as being “spot on.”

Panman accused Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) of inciting the left wing by calling for violence—and cast himself as among a small force which resisted it. (Waters’ actual comments have been thoroughly explained and explored elsewhere.) He said he was “overjoyed” when Trump was elected in 2016 and had “never celebrated more.”

Nordean also said he was standing up for the freedom of Americans of “all races” to associate with any “sexual orientation” and accused liberals of trying to take control over that “freedom.”

Nordean’s father emailed The Oregonian on Wednesday to say that the family “tried for a long while to get our son off the path which led to his arrest” over the Jan. 6 siege on the U.S. Capitol, but that the family’s efforts were “to no avail.”

“Ethan will be held accountable for his actions,” Mike Nordean told the newspaper.

Nordean is being represented by a public defender because a judge decided he couldn’t afford to pay for an attorney.

Federal prosecutors have summed up his activities at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 as involving at least one “Crime of Terrorism.”

The Southern Poverty Law Center has tracked Nordean’s right-wing conduct for several years.

Attachments

• 1650277634883.png
    1650277634883.png
    525 bytes · Views: 0
There have been ongoing clashes between Antifa adherents and right-wing groups in Portland for several years, Oregon Public Broadcasting recently noted.

As proven by court case files in a different thread, Portland is about destroying court files, police station files and computers that are filled with evidences of Pedophilia in both high and low people. Antifa was hired, just like in Minneapolis to destroy evidences of big league crimes.

Alex Jones' Infowars files for bankruptcy protection
VICTORIA, Texas -- Infowars filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection as the website's founder and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones faces defamation lawsuits over his comments that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a hoax.

The bankruptcy filing Sunday in Texas puts civil litigation on hold while the business reorganizes its finances.
more@link

Last edited:

Stratfor Appoints CIA Veteran as Chief Intelligence Officer​

January 5, 2016

AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - January 05, 2016) - Stratfor today announced that Jon Sather, a 25-year veteran of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), has joined the private intelligence and advisory firm as its Chief Intelligence Officer. Sather's experience leading global teams engaged in complex human and technical intelligence operations will help reinforce Stratfor's international intelligence gathering, research and industry-leading geopolitical analysis.

"Jon comes to us with more than two decades of experience confronting global challenges in environments of high geopolitical and organizational risk," said Stratfor President and CEO Shea Morenz. "That insight will now provide our clients and readers a strategic advantage as they navigate an increasingly complicated world."

At the CIA, Sather worked as part of the senior leadership team directing worldwide operations. Prior to retiring in 2015, he served as director of the CIA Counterproliferation Center, the group charged with countering efforts by U.S. adversaries to acquire or proliferate nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. Previous roles within the CIA include chief of targeting with Worldwide Technical Operations and deputy chief of the Counterintelligence Center, in addition to 10 years of foreign service in Europe, Eurasia and other geopolitically important regions.

"To be a leader in the intelligence and forecasting field, it's vital to have a team that works both effectively and collaboratively at the very highest level," said Sather. "That's precisely the kind of environment I've found here at Stratfor and I look forward to building upon that expertise as we continue to grow and broaden our scope."

As chief intelligence officer, Sather will lead Stratfor's team of dedicated analysts headquartered in Austin, Texas. He will also drive the firm's global intelligence collection efforts with resources in more than 100 countries worldwide as he expands Stratfor's all-source analysis and geopolitical forecasting.
About Stratfor
Stratfor is a geopolitical intelligence firm that provides strategic analysis and forecasting to individuals and organizations around the world. By placing global events in a geopolitical framework, we give readers a strategic advantage as they work to anticipate opportunities and better understand international developments.

Back