Knight Riders of the KKK announce Georgia rally

Rasp

Senior Editor
Knight Riders of the KKK announce Georgia rally

NAACP (Niggers Ain't Anything 'Cept Primates) to KKK Rally: "Not in Our Town!"

NAHUNTA, Ga. -- The NAACP of Georgia is saying 'Not in our Town!' to a planned KKK rally this weekend.

The NAACP Georgia State Conference will hold its rally at noon Saturday to voice opposition to the planned KKK rally taking place on the same day in the same city at the same time.

"The KKK's history as a racist, anti-semitic, and extremist group, is a cause for alarm for all of us," said NAACP Georgia State Conference President Edward Dubose =8-(0). "In the year 2010, there simply is no place for hatred here in Georgia."

Community leaders and concerned residents are welcome to rally at Southside Baptist Church, 301 Highway South.

The Knight Riders of the Ku Klux Klan have a permit to rally from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday in Nahunta, about 35 miles west of Brunswick in Brantley County.

Nahunta's mayor, town clerk and police have been inundated with more than 500 phone calls from people all over the country since news about the KKK rally broke.

Mayor Ronnie Jacobs is asking residents not to panic, but some are still nervous.

Good find Rasp, Whites should become involved in things like this. Whites have been backed into a corner and really, this is their only avenue to vent their frustrations. I endorse it and I agree with it. If I were closer or had the time, I would attend.

It looks like the Klan had a hard time securing the permit....

KKK denied permit for south Georgia rally

A south Georgia town has denied a Ku Klux Klan group's request to use the City Hall parking lot for a rally to raise public awareness on sex offenders, illegal immigration and prayer in school. (Not mentioned, to protest against high welfare costs, the Iraq and Afghan wars and the tax burden to fund them. Also, to bring Christian values back into government.)

--

Within this link is a video as well as a poll, all Whites who see this should vote in the poll to show support.

Again, good find Rasp - glad to learn of it.

:)

Back