KKK flyers criticizing MLK found littering street in Pittsburgh neighborhood

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/kkk-flyers-criticizing-mlk-found-littering-street-/njrPd/

Posted: 10:56 a.m. Monday, Jan. 19, 2015

KKK flyers criticizing MLK found littering street in Pittsburgh neighborhood

PAAVEKKKFLYER1_1.JPG

PITTSBURGH —

Residents in Pittsburgh’s Manchester neighborhood woke up Monday to find flyers criticizing Martin Luther King Jr. littering one of their streets.:)

About a dozen flyers, which claim to be from the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, were found scattered on Pennsylvania Avenue.

A man who didn’t want to be identified said, "They are obviously trying to incite somebody; it’s Martin Luther King Day. This is a national holiday. There is absolutely no reason that those things need to be passed out.”

On a day when the leader of the civil rights movement is celebrated, residents are saddened to see the racist flyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
JOE BIDEN SAYS

It doesn't matter whether or not the person that is accosting your son or daughter, or my son or daughter, my wife, your husband, my mother, your parents -- it doesn't matter whether or not they were deprived as a youth. It doesn't matter or not whether or not they had no background that enabled them to become socialized into the fabric of society. It doesn't matter whether or not they're the victims of society. The end result is they're about to knock my mother on the head with a lead pipe, shoot my sister, beat up my wife, take on my sons -- so I don't want to ask what made them do this. They must be taken off the street. That's number one. There's a consensus on that.

Unless we do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them, born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing, because they literally have not been socialized, they literally have not had an opportunity ... we should focus on them now. If we don't, they will -- or a portion of them will -- become the predators fifteen years from now, and Madam President, we have predators on our streets that society has in fact in part because of [our] neglect created.

Jan. 1996 speech at Keene State College in New Hampshire, First Lady Hillary Clinton spoke approvingly of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act her husband signed into law. During that speech, Clinton used the term "super-predators" in reference to young gang members:

The first challenge is to take back our streets from crime, gangs, and drugs, and we have actually been making progress on this count, as a nation, because of what local law enforcement officials are doing, because of what citizens and neighborhood patrols are doing, we're making some progress. Much of it is related to the initiative called community policing, because we have finally gotten more police officers on the street. That was one of the goals that the President had when he pushed the crime bill that was passed in 1994.

He promised a hundred thousand police, we're moving in that direction, but we can see it already makes a difference because if we have more police interacting with people, having them on the streets, we can prevent crimes we can prevent petty crimes from turning into something worse. But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob

We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore; they are often the kinds of kids that are called super-predators: no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel, and the President has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs everywhere.

Knights Party Press Release: March 4. 2024​

March 4, 2024 Paul Brown Press Releases0

These invaders are criminals! On Saturday, March 2. 2024, The Washington Examiner published this headline, Laken Riley Murder: Five other times illegal immigrants were charged with murder.”
globalminorityreport.com/category/daily-video
The brutal murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley is the latest in a string of violent crimes allegedly committed by immigrants who were released into the United States after crossing the southern border illegally under President Joe Biden.
More than 6 million illegal immigrants have come across the U.S.-Mexico border since 2021 and have been arrested by federal police. Overwhelmed Border Patrol agents and facilities have been forced at leadership’s discretion to release countless immigrants into the country rather than deport them.
Although immigrants arrested for crossing illegally are supposed to undergo background checks, those checks only scan against the FBI terrorist watch list and U.S. criminal databases, leaving an individual’s criminal record in other countries unknown.
Crime committed by illegal immigrants is not a new phenomenon. The 2015 shooting death of Californian Kate Steinle led San Francisco police to arrest and charge five-time deported Mexican illegal immigrant Jose Inez Garcia Zarate. The suspect was eventually not convicted for her death.
” As if the 13% of blacks that commit 56% of America’s crime wasn’t enough, lets add more!”, said Thomas Robb, the National Director of the Knights Party of the Ku Klux Klan, centrally based in Harrison, Arkansas. “Sometimes a right-wing news source will give a taste of the truth, but hold back from the big picture. I don’t know if they’re afraid of being called a racist news source or what. I speak the truth, and I’m not afraid to give the whole truth. A 2021 Department of Justice report revealed in 2018, 64% of federal arrests were of ‘non-citizens’. I don’t call these so called ‘non-citizens’, non-citizens. What they are, are non-white invaders. These statistics from 2018 say that at that time, illegals were only 7% of America’s population. There is no statistics given for the crime rate of illegals since 2018 because for some reason, the Biden Administration feels it’s not necessary for White America to know. This article only talks about 5 murders committed by illegal invaders. Can you imagine exactly how many serious crimes have actually been committed since 2018. The crime that these invaders have brought to America is astronomical. The media wouldn’t have the time to follow-up and report on every single one of them. Don’t be fooled, these non-whites entering America aren’t coming because they love you, America, our culture, heritage or history. No, it’s far from that. In today’s times, and it is sad, but you better be armed to even take your trash to the curb.”

Back