Killen: "NOT GUILTY"

Letters to Killen

Excerpts from letters from Edgar Ray Killen to white supremacist Travis Golie, an inmate in Fort Madison, Iowa, serving time for robbery, followed by an excerpt from Golie to Killen.

July 23: "I will go to my grave saying wake up America you are to (sic) young to die. Pleasd (sic) don't keep going the way of the foreigners, aliens and most politicians in America. ... When I get my bond (hopefully 2 weeks) I plan to preach and lie in the services as far as I can. ... We are still fighting my case and I am writing this from a very uncomfortable wheelchair at about 100 temp."

Sept. 30: "Since I wrote you I went home made an appeal bond. The attorney general investigated th

e judge found where several years ago he was involved with a county sherif
f's drugs so warned him we expose you or you forfeit bond so I lost my bond (appealed to State Supreme Court haven't had time for hearing yet) so I am right where your other letter came too (sic)."

Oct. 25: "I'm not at a good place when you are sick. However I am fighting the battle. ... One or two Bible verses and a very strong comment on our country going the way of Saddam and Gomorra (sic) and how political (sic) incorrect we had become and that I would never surrender."

"If I could be anywhere in the world on Sept. 18th, I'd like to be at the Killen Appreciation Day event. You deserve the support. ... The wicked and currupt (sic) have condemned the righteous. ... the Lord Yahweh ... has delivered you from the cold grasp's (sic) of the liberal communist. ... Just as you never give up the fight, it won't end with you. The youth
are awakening..."

Edgar Ray Killen, an American hero.

T.N.B.

Killen bond hearing reset for July 14

A bond hearing for Edgar Ray Killen has been postponed until July 14.

Killen says his health has deteriorated and had asked to be released from prison while he appeals his 2005 conviction for masterminding the 1964 slayings of three civil rights workers.

Killen, 81, filed a motion in Neshoba County Circuit Court earlier this month asking that his original appeal bond be reinstated.

The hearing was scheduled for Friday but was postponed because of a scheduling conflict with one of the witnesses, court officials said Wednesday.

Killen was convicted of manslaughter in 2005 in the deaths of three young men who were investigating the burning of a black church. He is serving a 60-year s
entence.

The conviction on June 21 came 41 years to the day after the slayings of Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman.

Circuit Judge Marcus Gordon, who had presided over the trial, granted an appeal bond for Killen on Aug. 12, and Killen was released that day. Gordon revoked the bond during a Sept. 9 hearing in which four law enforcement officers and a convenience store owner testified they had seen Killen driving.

Gordon said he found it difficult to understand how Killen could have limited use of his legs and right arm one week and be able to drive two weeks later.

In the motion to reinstate the bond, filed May 2, defense attorney Mitch Moran said Killen's health has deteriorated dramatically since his incarceration at Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Rankin County.

Prosecutors, in objecting to the motion, said no affidavits had been filed by anyone qualified to make a determination about Killen's current health condition.

Killen
was hospitalized for several days in the University of Mississippi Medical Center in April for complications from a severe leg injury he sustained when a tree fell on him in 2005.

Killen attorney: Judge erred in allowing manslaughter in civil rights slaying

Killen attorney: Judge erred in allowing manslaughter in civil rights slaying

JACKSON, Miss. - Attorneys for Edgar Ray Killen say a judge erred in allowing a jury to consider the manslaughter charges for which the former Ku Klux Klan leader was convicted and sentenced to 60 years in prison.

In legal pleadings filed recently, attorneys Percy Stanfield Jr. and Glen W. Hall ask the court to reverse the jury's June 21, 2005, decision. Meanwhile, Killen attorney Mitch Moran is asking the court to hear an appeal bond request in July.

If bond is granted, 81-year-old Killen could be freed while his appeal works its way through the courts. Killen initially was imprisoned at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility i
n Rankin County but The Greenwood Commonwealth newspaper, which also reported the defense motions, said state Department of Corrections records show Killen is now housed in the hospital at the State Penitentiary at Parchman.

Killen, a former saw mill operator and one-time Baptist preacher, was convicted of orchestrating the 1964 slayings of Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman.

The arguments filed by Hall and Stanfield claim the court made several mistakes in allowing jurors in the Neshoba County trial to consider manslaughter charges in the slayings, which were so highly scrutinized that they have been the subject of books and the movie "Mississippi Burning."

Attorney General Jim Hood said Monday that he is confident the conviction will stand.

"We anticipate appeals. The law has been pretty clear on our ability to bring these cases up," Hood said. "I don't recall any errors that occurred in the trial that are of grave significance."

Hood said the lesse
r charges of manslaughter were "key to that conviction."

Prosecutors initially sought murder convictions in the case, but during the trial they convinced the presiding judge to let the jurors consider the crime of felony manslaughter.

The arguments filed by Killen's attorneys claim that he was convicted of manslaughter based on the underlying circumstance of kidnapping, an element that had long exceeded its statute of limitations. The statute of limitations for kidnapping in 1964 was two years.

Killen's "constitutional rights were trampled on beyond recognition and he was convicted of a crime for which he not only was never charged in the indictment, but for which there is no evidence to support," the attorneys argued in the legal briefs.

The pleadings also claim that "the state laid in wait for their tactical advantage."

Killen was tried along with several other men in a 1967 federal trial based on violations of the victims' civil rights
, but the jury could not agree on the charges against Killen.

Last year was the first time the state had brought charges in the case.

Killen's conviction in Neshoba County came exactly 41 years from the day that the three civil rights workers disappeared while investigating the burning of a black church during Freedom Summer in 1964.

Judge to hear Killen request for bond

Edgar Ray Killen could go free Friday if a judge rules that the former Klansman convicted in the slayings of three men is entitled to an appeal bond.

Circuit Judge Marcus Gordon will hear a defense request to grant an appeal bond to the man convicted of orchestrating the 1964 killings of civil rights workers James Chaney, Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman.

If Killen does go free, defense lawyer James McIntyre predicted the 81-year-old part-time Baptist preacher would never go back behind bars: "Everybody tells me he is in terrible health and will not ever see the final appeals of the case."

On the 41st anniversary of the June 21, 1964, killings, a Neshoba County jury convicted Kille
n of three counts of manslaughter, and Gordon sentenced him to 60 years in prison.

Last August, Gordon freed Killen on an appeal bond, citing his poor health. During that hearing, Killen swore he couldn't use his right hand and was permanently confined to a wheelchair.

But in the days that followed, Killen seemed to have no trouble with that right hand or with leaving his wheelchair. Deputies said they saw him filling his truck with gas and driving all over the county.

On Sept. 9, Gordon revoked Killen's appeal bond, concluding a "fraud had been committed on this court."

Defense lawyers say Killen should be freed now on bond because his health has deteriorated since his imprisonment at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Rankin County.

In April, he was hospitalized for several days in the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson for complications resulting from a severe leg injury the sawmill operator suffered when a tree fell on him in Ma
rch 2005.

Over the past month, Killen has undergone physical therapy at the State Penitentiary at Parchman, where a hospital also is located. He since has returned to the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility and is now able to receive therapy there.

"We've got some doctors who will testify as to what his (Killen's) medical condition is," said District Attorney Mark Duncan of Philadelphia. "Our contention is that it doesn't matter. That doesn't change the status of his bond."

If Killen receives an appeal bond, he would remain free the entire time he awaits a decision from the state Supreme Court.

At the rate the appeal is going, that could be awhile. In November, April and May, Killen's lawyers asked for more time to submit an appeal, finally filing the appeal June 5. The state now is asking for more time to respond.

Schwerner's widow, Rita Bender of Seattle, said if Killen "believes he should be released, he should have moved his appeal along speedily,
so the Supreme Court could have determined whether his appeal has the merit his lawyers claim."

McIntyre said Killen should be freed because state law allows judges to grant an appeal bond in non-murder cases.

Killen's health should be a nonissue, Bender responded. "I am sorry to hear that he is ill, just as I do not wish ill health on anyone," she said. "I am sure that the prison authorities will take appropriate measures to provide for Mr. Killen's care, as they must for other prisoners as well."

If illness were a ticket out of prison, Corrections Commissioner Chris Epps said there would be plenty of takers. Last year, Mississippi's public prisons provided medical care to 14,300 inmates at a cost of $40 million.

Health care for inmates includes everything from treating mental illness to providing dialysis, he said. "We're not Johns Hopkins or the Mayo Clinic, but we're providing medical care."

Bender said an appeal bond should be decided on
whether Killen poses a danger to the community.

"The fact that the potential of his release continues to encourage racists to believe they can get away with murder answers that question," she said. "Mr. Killen himself has never shown any remorse or repentance for his role in the killing of three innocent men."

In an interview with The Clarion-Ledger, Killen was asked what should happen to the trio's killers.

His response? "I'm not going to say they were wrong."

Bender said Killen should remain behind bars because of his involvement with "the brutalization and murders of three human beings."

The former Klansman also spent time behind bars in 1976 after making a threat over the telephone in a domestic dispute.

"If I die at 8 o'clock tonight, that son of a b---- will be dead at 9. You hear?" Killen was heard on a tape recording as saying. "I want that revenge. I like revenge."

Jeffrey Goldberg, reporter at large for The New Yorker,
said he has interviewed terrorists from Hamas, Islamic Jihad and al-Qaida but wasn't prepared for Killen pulling a shotgun on him in 2000. "When someone threatens to kill you, I interpret that to be a threat," Goldberg said.

Last September, the Nationalist Movement, a white supremacist group, had planned a "Killen Appreciation Day." But when Killen's appeal bond was revoked, he was unable to attend.

If Killen is permitted to go free this time, "It would be a victory because I don't think he'd serve another day in prison," said Richard Barrett, leader of the Nationalist Movement. "It means he would get the final word."

Asked what that word would be, Barrett replied, "They (the civil rights workers) got what they deserved." Or perhaps Killen would put it this way, he said. "They reaped what they sowed."

My prayers are with you Edgar Ray Killen.

Having gotten several letters from Brother Killen since his incarceration, I can tell you he is a God fearing Christian man and a patriot.

What people do not understand is the invasion of Mississippi that was taking place in the 60's by jews and niggers.

How would you react if you felt your community was under siege by invaders ?????

Killen won't attend hearing

Edgar Ray Killen apparently will be unable to attend Friday's hearing where a judge will decide whether to free him on an appeal bond.

The former Klansman has an IV drip in his arm that would require an ambulance to transport him, Circuit Judge Marcus Gordon confirmed Tuesday. Corrections Commissioner Chris Epps said Killen received a round of antibiotics recently at the University of Mississippi Medical Center and is continuing those.

The Mississippi Department of Corrections isn't providing an ambulance, and Neshoba County is unable to transport the 81-year-old part-time Baptist preacher all the way from the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Rankin County.

On June 21, 2005 - the
41st anniversary of the killings of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner - a jury convicted Killen of three counts of manslaughter.

Gordon sentenced him to 60 years in prison and later revoked Killen's appeal bond after deputies testified they saw Killen walking and driving around Union County. Killen had convinced the judge he was confined to a wheelchair because of a tree-cutting accident that broke both his legs.

The judge said Killen bears the responsibility for getting to the hearing since it's his request for an appeal bond.

The hearing remains scheduled for 9 a.m. Friday in Neshoba County Circuit Court, the judge said. "As far as I'm concerned, we're going forward. He (Killen) does not have to be there."

Defense lawyer James McIntyre said he would like to see his client present at the hearing. "He needs to be there when the doctors testify," McIntyre said.

But he acknowledged Killen's presence wouldn't add anything. "Physically and mentally,
I'm not sure he can assist us at all," he said.

Killen should be freed, McIntyre said, "because it does not serve society any useful purpose for him to serve any more time."

On June 16, 1964, Klansmen beat members of the Mount Zion Methodist Church in Neshoba County and burned down the church.

Five days later, the same Klansmen killed the trio and buried their bodies 15 feet beneath an earthen dam.

Killen was convicted of orchestrating the slayings.

Jewel McDonald, whose brother and mother were beaten by those Klansmen, said Killen should remain behind bars.

"This man has walked around here for 42 years, free. He didn't have anything to worry about, was smiling and laughing about the whole thing," she said. "He knew he was guilty. Everybody knew he was guilty."

Chaney, Goodman and Schwerner - "these young men he killed, they'll never come out of the grave," she said. "They'll never get to rejoin their families."

Killen pr
obably still believes those young men deserved to die, she said.

"He has caused a lot of headaches and heartaches in this community. There's no reason for the judge to let him out. That man needs to be locked up forever."

Niggers cause a lot more problems than headaches and heartaches but nobody is sending niggers back to Africa, YET!

Bail Denied For Killen

http://www.wtok.com/news/headlines/3352176.html

Bond Denied for Killen
Philadelphia, Miss.
The Associated Press

A judge has denied Edgar Ray Killen's request to get out of prison while he appeals his conviction for the 1964 slayings of three civil rights workers.

Circuit Judge Marcus Gordon made that ruling during a hearing at the Neshoba County Courthouse after attorneys for Killen claimed that if their client was granted bond, declining health would likely have kept the 81-year-old confined to his home in Union.

Killen did not attend the hearing. He has an intravenous drip in his arm and that would have required an ambulance to transport him to the courthouse in Philadelphia. The Corrections Department said earlier this week it would not provide an ambulance for the trip.

Killen is serving a 60-year sentence for his role in the 1964 killings of Ja
mes Chaney, Michael Schwerner and Andrew Goodman in rural Neshoba County.

Gordon was asked to grant the bond while Killen appeals his June 21, 2005, conviction on three counts of manslaughter. The conviction came 41 years to the day after the murders.

In August 2005, Gordon freed Killen on appeal bond, citing his poor health.

During that hearing, Killen swore he couldn't use his right arm and said he was permanently confined to a wheelchair. But within weeks, deputies said they saw him filling his truck with gas and driving.

On Sept. 9, 2005, Gordon revoked Killen's bond and sent him to prison.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So an 81 year old man who is wheelchair bound is a flight risk ???

This should show everyone the cruel and heartless nature of our enemy-the zog and its henchmen

when the day of the rope comes-let us be just as ruthless

REMEMBER KILLEN !

Remember Killen !

I received a letter from Edgar Ray Killen today. For a man who will turn 82 on 01/17/07-he sounds remarkably well. He states he is a political prisoner and has been mistreated by the "blacks" in prison. For a man his age to at the mercy of the gorillas in prison is really a disgrace-even for the ZOG.

Please write to him and wish him a Happy Birthday, best wishes etc at :

Edgar Ray Killen
CMCF 3 MAX
C.M.C.F.
PO BOX 88550
Pearl, MS 39208

you must include a return address with the following:

Senders Name

Current Address

City, State, ZIP

his information:

http://www.mdoc.state.ms.us/InmateDetails.asp?PassedId=112906

High Court Says No to Killen Again

High Court Says No to Killen Again

The Mississippi Supreme Court Thursday refused to reconsider its decision upholding the manslaughter convictions of former Ku Klux Klan leader Edgar Ray Killen in the slayings of three civil rights workers in 1964.

Killen, now 82 years old, was convicted on June 21, 2005, 41 years to the day after Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman were killed.

He was sentenced to three consecutive 20-year prison terms and is in the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility outside Jackson.

The three victims, all in their 20s, had been helping blacks to register to vote in Neshoba County when they were killed. Their bodies were found two months later buried in an earthen dam.

Witnesses testified that Killen helped plan the slayings. The case was portrayed in the 1988 movie "Mississippi Burning."

The Supreme Court upheld Killen's conviction in April.

RASP, the only thing I can report that is positive is that the man is receiving the support of his wife and other WN's in the area and judging from his letters to me his spirit is indomitable. It's a disgrace that a man his age is in prison at all.

Next on the ZOG hit parade is James Ford Seale-due to be sentenced on 08/24/07.

Re: EDGAR RAY KILLEN

Just added the Unit number. And just thought I'd add his Birthday is the 17th.

Edgar Ray Killen 112906
CMCF III Unite 720
PO Box 88550
Pearl, Ms 39208

Former Klansman convicted in '64 slayings sues FBI

A former member of the white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan convicted in the 1964 slayings of three civil rights workers is suing the FBI and Mississippi's attorney general. Edgar Ray Killen claims they conspired to suppress his rights to "defend his society and culture." The former saw mill operator and one-time Baptist preacher is currently serving a 60-year sentence.

He was convicted in 2005 of manslaughter in the deaths of Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman.

The federal lawsuit filed Wednesday seeks millions in damages and a declaration that Killen's rights were violated when the FBI allegedly used a mafia gangster during its investigation.
An FBI spokeswoman had no immediate comment.

edgar+ray+killen1.jpg

Edgar Ray Killen

Killen Seeks Approval to Pursue New Trial

Jackson, Miss. The U.S. Supreme Court is considering arguments from a former Ku Klux Klansman convicted in the 1964 slayings of three civil rights workers.

Edgar Ray Killen claims he was denied constitutional rights in his Mississippi trial. He damn sure was!

State prosecutors had until the close of business Tuesday to respond to Killen's petition before the Supreme Court. Killen's attorney could offer a response to prosecutors' comments before the court rules.

Killen made the same arguments to a federal judge in Mississippi in 2012 and before the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans earlier this year. He lost in both courts.

Killen was convicted of manslaughter in 2005, 41 years after the deaths of Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman and James Chaney. He is serving 60 years in prison.

edgar+ray+killen1.jpg

Edgar Ray Killen

Supreme Court Denies Another Hearing for Killen

The U.S. Supreme Court has denied a rehearing request from Edgar Ray Killen, convicted in 2005 for the 1964 slayings of three civil rights workers in Mississippi.

The justices issued the order Monday without comment.

In November, the Supreme Court declined to review lower court rulings that Killen's rights were not violated during his trial in Mississippi.

Killen, now 88, was convicted of manslaughter in the slayings of Michael Schwerner, James Chaney and Andrew Goodman. He is serving 60 years.

On June 21, 1964, Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman disappeared in Neshoba County. The FBI found their bodies buried in an earthen dam on Aug. 4, 1964, in what became known as the "Mississippi Burning" case.

Killen is serving his sentence at the state prison at Parchman.

I could never understand why Killen would have done what they said he did, how do we know that Killen was not put on psychoactive drugs that are used to render a person easily manipulated? How do we know that the alleged letters were not fabricated? Being from the area, I do remember Jim Stern the black Falasha Jew [ethiopian] smarmy conman who lived in Watts, who was the mover in uniting the bloods & crips during the aftermath of the 1992 Rodney King riots, to settling the score between the black gangs and Korean business owners.

Killen's lawyer, Robert Ratliff, told Fox News that his client denies signing away his rights to Stern, who was convicted of five counts of wire fraud in 2007..

snipped

In 2007, Stern was convicted on five counts of wire fraud. He had been the chief executive officer of the L.A. National Association of Cosmetology, an organization that handled electronic funds transfers (EFTs) and automated clearing house payments (ACH). Several employees skimmed money off the top of the transfers and implicated Stern in their scheme. Stern signed a plea deal for 25 years in prison, on the promise that he would be able to appeal. Throughout the process, Stern maintained his innocence on all charges throughout his incarceration.[4]

Stern was extradited to Mississippi due to many of the charges against him originating from victims in The Magnolia State.

From August 2010 to November 2011, Stern shared a prison cell with Ku Klux Klan leader Edgar Ray Killen, who was convicted of murdering a civil rights leader during the 1960s. Killen and Stern forged a close relationship and Killen hand wrote dozens of letters to Stern outlining his views on race as well as confessing to other crimes. In addition to the letters, the former leader of the KKK signed over power of attorney and his land in Mississippi to Stern.[5] Stern detailed his experience in the 2017 book Killen the KKK, co-authored by North Carolina author Autumn K. Robinson. Using his power of attorney, Stern "disbanded" Killen's incarnation of the KKK on January 5, 2016.[6]

Stern was released from prison on November 8, 2011.

National Socialist Movement​

On February 28, 2019, the Associated Press reported that, according to Michigan corporate records, Stern had replaced Jeff Schoep as the leader of the National Socialist Movement, a long-standing white nationalist organization, in January of that year. Schoep had sought out legal advice from Stern and signed over the organization to him as part of an attempt to reform.[8] Stern said at the time that he wanted to use his position to undermine the group. Stern filed documents with a Federal court in Virginia, asking that it issue a judgment against the NSM before one of the Unite the Right rally-related lawsuits pending against the group went to trial.[9]

This article deserved scrutiny. Stern was a mega scammer, and Jews were involved via Bender law firm.
Who was the Notary Public signer of the Power of Attorney?
What caused Killen's traumatic brain injury?

It is highly unusual that blacks would have been housed in the same cell with Whites in such a high profile cases, I do NOT now and never will believe that Stern was Killen's cellmate. Maybe he was, after Killen became incompetent from brain injury.
At this point, I'm calling it a coup, a negro scam.

James Stern Invites Government To Investigate Klansman Edgar Ray Killen's Mississippi Property​

Black Ex-Con Invites Feds To Search For Bodies On Klansman's Land
By David Moye
Jun 27, 2012, 09:52 AM EDT

A black ex-con who shared a prison cell THAT'S A LIE with a reputed Ku Klux Klansman has invited government officials to search the KKK member's property for bodies from civil rights-era murders.
James Stern claims that his former cellmate Edgar Ray Killen gave him the deed to 40 acres of Mississippi land. Killen, imprisoned for the 1964 deaths of three civil rights workers, supposedly admitted to dozens of other murders while he and Stern were housed together at the MIssissippi State Penitentiary in Parchman.

Stern said that Killen, who is serving 60 years for manslaughter related to killing of Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman and James Chaney (later dramatized in the 1988 movie "Mississippi Burning"), "unexpectedly signed over the deed" to the land.

Killen's lawyer, Robert Ratliff, told Fox News that his client
denies signing away his rights to Stern, who was convicted of five counts of wire fraud in 2007..
Killen allegedly confessed that he was responsible for 32 other murders, according to Stern. The two shared a cell from August 2010 until Stern's parole last November 2011.

"I spent one and a half years housed with Edgar Ray Killen, as I told you, he's confessed to many things, even his wife in phone conversations spoke to me of bush hogging the property, many days of covering up things in the pastures," Stern told WMC-TV in Jackson, Miss.
Stern has provided a copy of the deed that shows he used power of attorney to transfer the land on May 17 from Killen to a nonprofit controlled by Stern called Racial Reconciliation,.

But Ratliff told Fox News that Killen is 87 years old and has a traumatic brain injury, leading people he meets in prison try to take advantage of him.
Stern said he was actually Killen's confidant and protector in prison when Killen was singled out by other inmates for abuse.
"When they were putting feces in his food, I was the one giving him my tray," Stern said at a news conference last week.
For his part, Stern said he was courteous and listened to Killen because he thought that may be the only way the world would find out the truth about Mississippi during the civil rights struggle. Stern alleges that Killen also gave him the rights to tell his life story in a book or movie.
Stern also filed a $6-million-lawsuit, claiming that Ratliff has slandered him.

Last edited:
Mississippi Burning film

A jewish creation, Chris Gerolmo's wife Joan was Jewish. It's the Tarantino effect.
I know for an absolute fact that Muecke is a jewish surname, despite the fact that it is not listed (that I can find). Liptzin is Jewish surname.
Allan Parker, the director of the film is a spinmaster who turned innocent people into being viewed as bad people, as he did in Midnight Express, the Billy Hayes story which goes beyond but equals the scope of spin in Mississippi Burning.

Joan Gerolmo Obituary

GEROLMO--Joan (nee Muecke), 43, died December 27, 2007 at home in Los Angeles, CA, after a valiant battle with cancer. Beloved daughter of Dr. Edward C. Muecke and Dr. Joyce Shaver Hitchings. Stepdaughter of Virginia Robertson Muecke. Wife of Chris Gerolmo. Devoted and cherished sister of Anne Somlyo (David) and William Muecke (Diane) of New York. Adored mother of Edward Liptzin, Frank, Julia and Samantha Gerolmo. Loving aunt of Liam, Cecilia and Theo Muecke and Katie and Andrew Somlyo. Former wife of Brian Liptzin.

Last edited:
Back