Judge upholds suit against Jesse Jackson

Hellcat

Registered

A California appeals court has allowed a black leader to pursue six claims against Jesse Jackson, including assault, battery and civil rights violations.

The claims against Jackson, his son Jonathan, the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition and Judge Gregory Mathis was brought by Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, who held his fifth annual "National Day of Repudiation of Jesse Jackson" event in Los Angeles on Martin Luther King Jr. Day in January.

Jesse Lee Peterson

Peterson's rally, held outside Jackson's Rainbow/ PUSH office, aimed to "show the contrast between Dr. King's dream and Jesse Jackson's nightmare."

The lawsuit alleges the defendants, during
Dec. 10, 2001, public meeting to discuss the awarding of minority-oriented contracts by Toyota, surrounded and assaulted Peterson, calling him a "n-gger."

"I'm happy that the cour

ts
have ruled in our favor," said Peterson, founder and president of the Brotherho
od Organization of A New Destiny, or BOND. "Jesse Jackson now knows that he has to answer for his crimes. I'm looking forward to facing him in court."

The public-interest law firm Judicial Watch, assisting Peterson, will now return to Los Angeles Superior Court to pursue the claims.

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said, "The court ruled Jesse Jackson, Judge Mathis, and the rest of their gang can not hide behind the First Amendment when they assault someone."

The December 2001 incident arose when Peterson heard Jackson had encouraged Toyota to create a minority outreach plan, administered by one of Jackson's good friends.

At the public meeting, Peterson tr
ied to ask whether Toyota would discriminate against conservative black-run organizations such as BOND.

Soon after the question was posed, Jackson's son Jonathan shoved Peterson, bloc
ked
his
exit, and
along with Jesse Jackson, Judge Mathis, and other Rainbow/PUSH associates surrounded Peterson, screaming, threatening
and taunting him.

Peterson said, trapped in the center of a violent mob, he feared for his life.

Jackson and the other defendants brought a special motion to strike the lawsuit, claiming it arises from the defendants' right to free speech.

The trial court allowed the assault claim to proceed but dismissed the civil rights and certain other claims.

Judicial Watch appealed, arguing the actions of Jackson and his co-defendants had nothing to do with free-speech rights.

The appeals court essentially agreed and March 10 ruled in favor of Peterson, concluding six of the seven claims at issue could not be dismissed on account of Jackson's fr
ee-speech rights.

In Peterson's recent book, "Scam: How the Black Leadership Exploits Black America," he shows how the civil-rights establishment, led
by Jac
kson, h
as made a lucrati
ve career out of keeping racial strife alive in America.

Peterson reveals how establishment black leaders endlessly promise solutions to the prob
lems of America's inner cities, but deliver only ineffective Band-Aids. From the dismal failure of the welfare system, to the farce of the slavery-reparations movement, to the problems within black churches and the hypocrisy and corruption of current black "leaders," Peterson argues the real crisis we face is spiritual, and that no economic solution will suffice.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=37627

The lawsuit alleges the defendants, during a Dec. 10, 2001, public meeting to discuss the awarding of minority-oriented contracts by Toyota, surrounded and assaulted Peterson, calling him a "n-gger."

I not a n-gger, you da n-gger, n-gger.

Quit'n Time!

T.N.B.

Peterson ida all right for a n-gger. He tries to teach responsibily to the groids, but I feel he's fighting a losing battle.

I would just love it if the womanizing, lying, extorting Jackson got some prison time.

Back