Jean-Marie Le Pen would be the best leader the French people have ever had

raymond

Guest Poster from France
(Jean-Marie Le) Pen (would be) the best president of France but french people are cuse never they'll come out of the dark side of the evil. they are going wrong for ever. who know what they want. they'll write books one of this fine day to tell their children that we were about to have the best president but we've failed like monsters and traitors to the race.

Jean-Marie Le Pen - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
220px-Jean-Marie_Le_Pen_479834203_5030701e77_o.jpg

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Le_Pen

I know the forum was not made for such thing but it's to remember why the white race will go lost like a paingoin when it took his on way and left all his crowd in the snow desert

that's a good one ytkm jean marie le pen i'h first meet him in paris by 1978 i was in paris on purpose to take the fly to rhodesia ,front national was maybe 100 guys today 77 000 jean marie le pen had an argument this week in the university of ASSAS with the guys of GUD a syndicat of studieant groupe union defense far right wing this was an argument i never been told what's it was all about (funny they'd the ideologie) i was a witness, by this year i was among PFN partie des forces nouvelles far right wing only few people was PFN, then i left every things to go to rhodesia it's a personnel experience

:wub:all of white nationalist are a chance for France they are working very hard to bring out the french people from the dark side of the evil

fnjf.jpg

fnj.jpg

imagesCAAZ34GO.jpg

Marion-Marechal-Le-Pen_pics_390.jpg

marechal.jpg

vrp.jpg

son avenir.jpg

Back