Jane Fonda, Rosie O'Donnell and Gloria Steinem....

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rosie-o-donnell-opens-up-about-new-girlfriend-on-radio-show/33374?nc

Rosie O'Donnell Opens Up About New Girlfriend On Radio Show
Access Hollywood - January 4, 2010 1:55 PM PST

NEW YORK, New York -- Fat cow Rosie O'Donnell is speaking out about life with her new girlfriend, Tracy Kachtick-Anders, who just days ago, she confirmed she is dating.

"Did anybody hear I have a new girlfriend?" Rosie laughed on her "Rosie Radio" show on SIRIUS XM on Monday.The two were spotted by the paparazzi holding hands in Miami on December 29 and Rosie revealed the headlines her new relationship has generated were a surprise.

"I felt like Madonna for a moment. Truthfully I'm not really that kind of famous where people follow me," Rosie said.

When asked by Rosie's pal Jeanne Kopetic on the show what it felt like, Rosie said it was an unusual feeling to have so much attention on her relationship - attention that extended to bystanders in Miami following the couple and taking photos.

"Odd," Rosie said. "It's only happened to me when I've been with [Madonna] to tell you the truth... or when I went... to Tommy Mottola's wedding... because he married Talia, this huge star in Latin America and going into that wedding was like nothing that I have ever experienced before in my life."

"But aside from her [Madonna], everyone else I know who's famous doesn't really think they're as famous as they are, including me," Rosie continued. "I had no idea that it would be on CNN. Breaking news... It's odd for me...and quite odd for Tracy."

Rosie, who blogged over the holidays that she was happy in her new relationship, described Tracy, an artist and mother of six, as a "lovely, lovely, lovely person" on her show.

The radio host revealed the two have been dating since the fall and said they even discussed when their relationship would become public.

"I said, 'It's going to be weird when this is going to get out there," Rosie noted, before describing her relationship as "delicious. I love it all."

Having shared her relationship news publicly has been a relief the star said.

"Now I don't have to worry about not saying it for four hours a day," she added.

On Sunday, on her personal Web site Rosie.com, when asked if Tracy was ready for the attention, Rosie wrote, "fame is odd for all."

And it appears Rosie's children :confused: (she has six with ex-partner Kelli Carpenter) have already met Tracy's kids.

"11 kids at your house your 4 gf's 6 + Ellis?" a Rosie.com reader asked.

"Yes," Rosie noted.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Rosie finally opened up about her split with Kelli, her partner of 12 years, back in October.

"We have come to a point where we are seeing [if] what will make everyone happiest is maybe to not live together, but continue to parent," Rosie previously told Howard Stern for "The Howard Stern Show." "We have different styles of living. I'm very messy. She's very not."

"I thought you two we're going to make it," Howard's sidekick, Robin Quivers, said.

"I did too, honey," Rosie replied.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20622755,00.html

Rosie O'Donnell Suffers a Heart Attack

rosie.jpg

Calling it a "miracle" she's still alive, Rosie "Cowhead" O'Donnell suffered a heart attack last week and is now recovering at home.

O'Donnell, 50, credited her survival to quick Internet research on her painful symptoms and a Bayer aspirin she had seen recommended in ads.

"Thank god/saved by a tv commercial/literally," she wrote Monday in her usual verse form on her blog.

O'Donnell said she had a stent inserted after doctors found that her coronary artery was 99 percent blocked. In a statement on Monday, her rep Cindi Berger tells PEOPLE, "She is now home and resting comfortably. She is very, very lucky."

"They call this type of heart attack/the Widow Maker/i am lucky to be here," she wrote.

Earlier this month, O'Donnell, 50, shared the news that her fiancée Michelle Rounds was diagnosed with desmoid tumors, a very rare affliction.

O'Donnell said her own health problems started on Aug. 14 after she helped "an enormous woman" struggling to get out of her car in a parking lot in Nyack, N.Y.

A few hours later, her chest ached, both arms felt sore as if they were bruised, she became nauseous, and had clammy skin.

"maybe this is a heart attack," she wrote. "i googled womens heart attack symptoms/i had many of them/but really? – i thought – naaaa."

She took the aspirin recommended for people who think they are suffering a heart attack but didn't call 911. She said that hundreds of thousands of women die each year of heart attacks and that many never dial the emergency number.

"by some miracle i was not one of them," she wrote, adding: "know the symptoms ladies/listen to the voice inside/the one we all so easily ignore/CALL 911/save urself."

http://pagesix.com/2014/07/09/elisa...rys-face/?_ga=1.97922463.188860943.1369417455

Elisabeth Hasselbeck on ‘View’ hiring Rosie: She spit in the military’s face!
By Maggie Coughlan
July 9, 2014 | 12:56pm

rosie-hasselbeck.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell and Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Photo: Getty Images / ABC

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not happy about Cowhead Dyke Rosie O’Donnell’s possible return to “The View.”

“Here comes to ‘The View’ the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there,” Hasselbeck, 37, said when she called in to “Fox & Friends,” where she currently serves as a co-host, on Wednesday morning.

“Not surprising. I think this has been in the works for a long time,” Hasselbeck said, citing O’Donnell’s attitude when the co-hosts reunited for Barbara Walters’ goodbye show in May.

“To have such ease the day of Barbara’s goodbye show was shocking to me! She walked around with a lot of control and then when I had the chance to talk to her, Rosie herself told me, on set, while we were miced up that she produced the reunion show to have everybody together and it was her idea. Now, would you think that the woman who left the way that she did would be producing Barbara’s goodbye show? Here’s the shocker, it was actually her hello show.”

Regarding other additions to the show’s ever-changing cast, Hasselbeck added, “Anyone who’s gonna be in that seat will have to be fully approved by Rosie.”

The tumultuous relationship between Hasselbeck and O’Donnell, 52, during the ABC talk show’s 2007 season ended with O’Donnell ultimately stepping down (after a single season) — but made for very compelling television.

http://pagesix.com/2014/09/17/rosie...he-view/?_ga=1.178618530.724376420.1409432959

‘View’ hosts clash off-air
By Emily Smith and Stephanie Smith
September 17, 2014 | 9:52pm

view2.jpg

All is not well on "The View" set for co-hosts Nicolle Wallace (left) and Rosie O’Donnell.
Photo: ABC (2)

“The View” kicked off its new format with its best ratings in eight years, but the tension behind the scenes is already boiling over. Rosie "Cowhead" O’Donnell and Nicolle Wallace had an off-air spat after clashing on-air, while top ABC execs are jockeying for power over the program.

On Tuesday, token Republican Wallace, a former George W. Bush spokesperson, and human wrecking ball O’Donnell clashed on-air after Wallace claimed President Obama “doesn’t love people.” O’Donnell swung back, “When Kanye West says, ‘I don’t think President Bush cares about black people,’ it’s like an international incident. But you can say that you don’t think Obama likes people?”

Their heated conversation continued off-camera: “Rosie and Nicole were still going at it after the cameras stopped rolling. Executive producer Bill Wolff had to call them both in and order them to calm down,” a source tells us.

Meanwhile, we hear there’s a power struggle going on between ABC News and ABC Daytime over who “selects the vision of the show,” and, of course, who takes credit for it.

view.jpg

From left: Whoopi Goldberg, Nicolle Wallace, Rosie Perez and Rosie O’Donnell appear on the set of the daytime talk show “The View” on Sept. 15.
Photo: AP

“ABC News head James Goldston and Daytime head Lisa Hackner are fighting over who gets control of ‘The View,’ ” an insider said. “The situation has become so fraught that [Disney/ABC senior VP] Abra Potkin had to step in. It is a monumental clash of egos.” Another insider told us of the power struggle, “A lot of people consulted over the summer on the show . . . It is not surprising that someone in news or entertainment would have had an opinion.”

An ABC rep predictably said the conflict between Wallace and O’Donnell was “an absurd story, just trying to stir up controversy.” She also explained “The View” falls under the ABC Entertainment division run by Paul Lee. Hackner, the senior VP of Daytime, reports to Lee. And, she added, “There is no power struggle.”

But ABC also flatly denied our reports this summer that executive producer Bill Geddie would leave the show. In fact, he left in August and was replaced by Wolff. Just saying.

Rosie O’Donnell, her foundation, spends more than half the money on her queer friends. From Forbes magazine.

At the other end of the spectrum, celebrities with at least one foundation carrying relatively high overhead (20% or more of grants made) include Jane Fonda, Hugh M. Hefner, Larry King, Dr. Phil McGraw and filmmaker Michael Moore.

An Oprah Winfrey nonprofit, Oprah’s Angel Network, which is being shut down, gave away $8.6 million but had a higher-than-normal overhead rate of 37%. A spokesman for the TV talk show star said contributions came from viewers and that Winfrey paid the overhead herself.

A charity created by Rosie O’Donnell, the For All Kids Foundation, doled out $2.9 million in grants last year. But it spent another $1.9 million on overhead, or 64 cents for every dollar of grants, among the highest overhead we found. Why so high? We didn’t get an explanation from the charity. But in its tax filing, it reported $340,000 in fundraising expenses, loan payments on a debt and hundreds of thousands of dollars on unspecified “management” fee

http://pagesix.com/2015/03/11/top-v...onnell/?_ga=1.207894354.1153382579.1412179388

‘View’ producer fired for berating Rosie
By Emily Smith
March 11, 2015 | 10:37pm

A top producer of “The View” has been fired by ABC brass for brashly berating former host Rosie O’Donnell in front of the show’s entire staff, Page Six has exclusively learned.

Jennifer Shepard-Brookman, a senior producer who has worked at the ABC daytime show for over eight years, was “profoundly and publicly disrespectful” to O’Donnell in front of the whole staff at a production meeting in early February, show insiders told us.

Shepard-Brookman’s behavior towards O’Donnell was so brutal, we’re told that staff, including O’Donnell herself, complained to ABC’s human resources department. Shepard-Brookman, 45, was initially suspended in mid-February, but was fired from “The View” last week, multiple sources confirmed.

One show insider said: “During a production meeting, Jennifer began mumbling behind Rosie, who told her, ‘If you have something to say, say it to my face!’ So Jennifer did — she laced into Rosie, and there was a shouting match. Jennifer was loud, and profoundly and publicly disrespectful to Rosie.”

The source continued, “You have to be mindful of your role and the pecking order. Producers cannot be publicly disrespectful to the talent, no matter how much you disagree. You have to know your place. It was so shocking, Rosie and other members of staff told the HR department about Jennifer’s behavior — she was suspended and then she was fired.”

Other sources say the internal investigation into the on-set skirmish reported its findings all the way up to Ben Sherwood, now the president of Disney/ABC Television Group.

The daytime drama took place just before O’Donnell announced she was leaving “The View” to take care of her kids amid her divorce from wife Michelle Rounds, and to focus on her health. Her farewell show was on Feb. 12.

Cindi Berger, spokeswoman for O’Donnell, said, “There are so many behind-the-scenes stories at ‘The View,’ this is yet another.” A rep for the program sniffed, “We don’t comment on rumor, speculation or gossip.” Brookman didn’t get back to us.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Heroin-Steven-Sheerer-Chelsea--322339002.html

Police: Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Was Staying With Man Convicted of Drug Charges
By David Chang and NBC 4 New York Staff

Rosie-ODonnell-Missing-Daughter-0818.jpg

The South Jersey man who Rosie "Cowhead" O'Donnell's missing daughter was staying with was convicted on drug offenses, according to Barnegat Township Police.

Steven Sheerer, 25, of Barnegat Township was arrested in 2012. Sheerer was in a car with another woman when they were stopped by police following a two-month narcotics investigation. The woman had heroin and drug paraphernalia on her while her 1-year-old and 3-year-old children were in the back seat of the car, police said.

Police also searched Sheerer's home on Village Drive where they found heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Sheerer was arrested and charged with third-degree possession of heroin with the intent to distribute, third-degree possession of heroin, third-degree endangering the welfare of a child, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was later convicted on those charges.

Police confirmed Rosie O'Donnell's daughter Chelsea was staying with Sheerer when she was found Tuesday night after going missing for a week.

Barnegat Township Police say they received a call from the Rockland County Sheriff's Department earlier Tuesday evening asking them to check a few homes on Village Drive for a missing juvenile.

An officer went to Sheerer's home and found O'Donnell. She was then taken to the Barnegat Township Police headquarters.

Police have not yet revealed the connection O'Donnell had with Sheerer but don't believe anything criminal occurred while she was with him. Authorities said she suffers from mental illness and hadn't been taking her medication.

Video from the Asbury Park Press shows Chelsea O'Donnell being picked up by an SUV at the Barnegat Township Police Department Tuesday night.

Rosie O'Donnell also announced on Twitter Tuesday night that her daughter was found safe. O'Donnell tweeted shortly before 6:30 p.m. Tuesday that "chelsea has been found safe and is safe in police custody - thank u all for the help and light #missingchildren."

Chelsea O’Donnell had been last seen at her Rockland County home on Aug. 11, Rosie O'Donnell said on her website earlier in the day. South Nyack police were alerted that she was missing on Sunday, and they had been searching for her since. She apparently left the home with her 6-month-old therapy puppy, a 9-pound black terrier named Bear.

"Rosie wants to thank everyone for their help, especially the South Nyack, NY and Barneget Light, NJ police departments," Cindi Berger, a representative for Rosie O'Donnell, said in a statement to NBC 4 New York. "Her daughter Chelsea O’Donnell has been located by the police and is safe in their custody."

Rosie O'Donnell tweeted photos of her missing daughter Tuesday afternoon. One tweet early Tuesday featured the caption "dude was asking for u today .... dude #urFAMILY #call."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...onnell-Steven-Sheerer-Barnegat-322588622.html

NJ Man Faces Obscenity Charge After Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Found
By Associated Press
Updated at 1:49 PM EDT on Saturday, Aug 22, 2015

Steven+Sheerer.jpg

The owner of the home where Rosie O'Donnell's missing teen daughter was found earlier this week has been arrested for allegedly having inappropriate online communications with the 17-year-old girl, according to authorities and the star's spokeswoman.

Steven Sheerer faces charges of child endangerment and distribution of obscenity to a minor, authorities said Saturday.

The Ocean County Prosecutor's Office declined to identify the victim, citing her age. But a spokeswoman for O'Donnell said the case involves the star's daughter, Chelsea.

“He was involved with a minor, and Rosie's concern has been and always will be the health, safety and well-being of her daughter,'' Cindi Berger told The Associated Press. “Rosie is profoundly appreciative for the work the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office has done and the diligence of the local police.''

Sheerer, 25, was arrested Friday night at his home in Barnegat, police said. Chelsea O'Donnell had been found at the home Tuesday, hours after her mother posted a statement online saying the girl had left home on Aug. 11.

Authorities have said police went to the home and the person answering the door initially did not want to reveal Chelsea's presence. Police said they told the occupant they would not leave until she came out; she then appeared and willingly left with police.

Sheerer's arrest came several hours after authorities had obtained the girl's cellphone with her mother's consent, prosecutors said. They allegedly found “inappropriate communications'' that had occurred over the last several weeks between Sheerer and the minor.

Authorities seized a computer and other digital equipment at Sheerer's home when they executed a search warrant, but did not disclose further details.

It was not known Saturday if Sheerer had retained an attorney and a telephone number for him could not be located. His bail was set at $40,000 cash, and he faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted, authorities said.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...o-Contact-Order-Lifted-Sheerer-324446951.html

'No-Contact' Order Between Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter and Man Lifted
Updated 6 hours ago

chelsea+o%27donnell.jpg

Chelsea O'Donnell, the daughter of Rosie O'Donnell.

A New Jersey judge has approved a request from Rosie O'Donnell's teenage daughter to lift a no-contact order with the man accused of sending her obscene images.

Ocean County Prosecutor's Office spokesman Al Della Fave says Friday that Superior Court Judge Wendel Daniels agreed to lift the order barring contact between Chelsea O'Donnell and 25-year-old Steven Sheerer.

Chelsea O'Donnell was 17 when Sheerer was arrested last month but is now 18.

The judge also reduced Sheerer's bail to $10,000 with an option to pay 10 percent.

Sheerer was arrested at his Barnegat home. Chelsea O'Donnell was found there Aug. 18, hours after her mother posted a statement online saying she left home in South Nyack, New York, a week earlier.

Sheerer's attorney has not responded to a request for comment.

http://pagesix.com/2015/10/16/view-...r-spite/?_ga=1.216286096.724376420.1409432959

‘View’ producer says Rosie is a bully who fired her for spite
By Jamie Schram
October 16, 2015 | 12:02am

462943532.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell
Photo: WireImage

Cowhead Rosie O’Donnell is a total bully who intimidated staff when she was co-host of ABC’s “The View” — and even got a producer fired for suspected media leaks, a new lawsuit charges.

O’Donnell targeted senior producer Jennifer Shepard-Bookman for shifting coverage of the ISIS beheading of US journalist James Foley to co-host Whoopi Goldberg, according to Bookman’s defamation suit filed Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

During the September 2014 incident, O’Donnell went on a tirade while getting right in Shepard-Bookman’s face, the suit says.

“My client started crying. She was scared of Rosie and thought she was going to be assaulted,” said Shepard-Bookman’s attorney, Brian Kennedy.

O’Donnell also got Shepard-Bookman fired out of spite, the suit alleges.

O’Donnell’s lawyer, Nicolle Jacoby, called the claims “baseless.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/10/21/rosie...-battle/?_ga=1.247229570.724376420.1409432959

Why Cowhead Rosie O’Donnell really left ‘The View’
By Julia Marsh and Ian Mohr
October 21, 2015 | 5:13pm

Rosie O’Donnell amicably settled her divorce with ex-wife Michelle​​​ Rounds on Wednesday — even as controversy still swirls over a public war of words with O’Donnell’s adopted teen daughter, Chelsea, from her first marriage.

“There’s peace in the Middle East,” O’Donnell joked to reporters after a court date with Rounds. “It’s done. We’ve settled. We’re both very happy about the outcome.” Rounds’ lawyer, William London, said the two agreed to “joint legal custody” of their adopted 2-year-old daughter, Dakota.

“I feel great,” a smiling Rounds said outside Manhattan Supreme Court.

The former couple chatted amicably after three hours of negotiations, during which Rounds’ attorney was heard counseling her: “Don’t ask for the world. Be reasonable.” Rounds was hospitalized in September for a reported suicide attempt.

Chelsea, O’Donnell’s daughter from her marriage to Kelli Carpenter :rolleyes:, blasted her this month as a “phony” and a “completely different person in public than at home.”

O’Donnell responded this week during a Manhattan stand-up gig, saying, “My daughter has been in the news . . . but [Chelsea’s problems are] not news to the family. It’s been a decade long.”

Sources tell Page Six that well before Chelsea’s scathing takedown, O’Donnell left her ABC show, “The View,” this year because of problems with the teen, who she’s said is mentally ill.

“Rosie really left ‘The View’ because of Chelsea,” said the source. “She said it was for personal family issues, the reason was Chelsea.” We exclusively reported in February about O’Donnell’s decision to leave the show and split from Rounds.

A source further told us, “Chelsea had been going to a special school. But she refused to go back and wanted to stay home and go to school here. Rosie had to make a decision.”

In August, Chelsea, then 17, left home with a therapy dog. She later blasted O’Donnell, saying, “She told me to leave and take my dog,” and, “I wouldn’t say I’m mentally ill . . . Putting out there that I am mentally ill was really hurtful.” Chelsea’s now reportedly living with her birth mother, Deanna Micoley, who couldn’t be reached.

http://pagesix.com/2016/01/06/rosie...m-beach/?_ga=1.187435182.724376420.1409432959

Rosie O’Donnell annoys her West Palm Beach neighbors
By Page Six Team
January 6, 2016 | 2:57pm

rosiehouse.jpg

Rosie O'Donnell and her West Palm Beach home Photo: Getty Images / Douglas Elliman

Loudmouth :p Rosie "Cowhead" O’Donnell is already annoying her neighbors near the waterfront West Palm Beach vacation property she bought over the summer for a reported $4.975 million.

“There’s always lots of noise coming from the house,” a source emphatically explained.

Located on Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway, the six-bedroom home affords O’Donnell and her children ample opportunity for noisy outdoor activities that have been getting on the nerves of nearby residents of the affluent Northwood Village community.

“Her kids are constantly out in the yard, in the pool or out on the water playing with their loud water toys,” added the source.

The O’Donnell family enjoyed the holidays at her Florida estate where they spent time boating and jet skiing, according to the 53-year-old’s Instagram account.

Earlier this year, the native New Yorker’s 18-year-old adopted daughter, Chelsea, went missing before announcing she was abandoning the former “View” host to return to her birth mother.

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/11/alleged-affair-with-rosie-complicating-pals-divorce/

Alleged affair with Rosie complicating pal’s divorce
By Emily Smith
May 11, 2017 | 8:36pm

rosie1.gif

Rosie O'Donnell, Dana Schiff and her husband Scott Schiff
Getty Images

Rosie O’Donnell’s “affair” with married former Broadway actress Dana Caruso Schiff is causing problems in Dana’s divorce with her husband, investment banker David “Scott” Schiff.

Sources say there is a custody battle over Dana and Scott’s two children, aged around 6 and 8, because Scott is “concerned about them being around Rosie,” according to a source, who added that his concern comes from Rosie’s troubled relationship with her daughter Chelsea, who recently accused the star of being verbally abusive and nearly attacking her with a wine bottle.

Rosie has been reportedly dating Dana for at least six months. The pair are longtime friends and Rosie is godmother to Dana’s daughter, Plum.

Dana and Scott were married in 2003, and their wedding was covered by the the New York Times. She had appeared on Broadway in “Annie Get Your Gun” and toured with “Les Misérables” and “Cats” but later became a full-time mom.

According to reports, Scott became suspicious of Dana’s friendship with Rosie last year. “Dana’s late-night escapades became so frequent that even their [Upper East Side] building’s doormen began to suspect that she was having an affair,” RadarOnline reported. “[Dana] stopped wearing dresses, and cut her hair short. I think she was trying to look different because of her new relationship with Rosie.”

Dana was with Rosie — a longtime President Trump nemesis who slammed him on Twitter on Thursday as a “sadistic man” after he trolled her :p — at dinner at Nobu the night she met Ivanka Trump last October.

Scott filed for divorce in March 2016. He is a partner at BCS Wealth Management in Atlantic Highlands, NJ. He is on the board of the Wildlife Conservation Society and a descendant of Jacob Schiff, a New York banker and philanthropist.

A source close to Rosie insisted, “Rosie and Dana have been friends for [more than] a dozen years, Dana and Scott have known Rosie’s daughter Chelsea since she was 7. There’s no truth to any of the other claims here.”

A rep for Rosie declined to comment.

Attorneys for Scott didn’t comment, Dana’s lawyers didn’t get back to us.

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/15/rosie...74.541968541.1505516385-1023895876.1504197424

Rosie O’Donnell’s ex-wife Michelle Rounds dead of apparent suicide
By Bryan Hood and Lindsey Kupfer
September 15, 2017 | 4:38pm

458130130_105584335-copy.jpg

Michelle Rounds and Rosie O'Donnell
FilmMagic

Michelle Rounds, the ex-wife :confused: of Cowhead Rosie O’Donnell, died earlier this week. She was 46.

Sources told TMZ, which first reported the news, that Rounds died of an apparent suicide on Monday.

“I am saddened to hear about this terrible tragedy. Mental illness is a very serious issue affecting many families,” O’Donnell said in a statement to Page Six. “My thoughts and prayers go out to Michelle’s family, her wife Krista, and their child.”

O’Donnell and Rounds started dating in 2011 and married the next year. After just over two years of marriage, the television star filed for divorce in early 2015. The divorce was finalized in March of last year.

The former couple adopted a daughter, now 4-year-old Dakota, shortly after they were married.

Rounds, who was born in Corning, NY, was remembered in her obituary for “her beautiful smile and beautiful long flowing red hair; her signature some would say.”

“The love she had for her family and friends was unconditional,” the obit reads. “Not to be fooled by her appearance; Michelle was a high-class ‘tom boy’ who was a sharp shooter, enjoyed boxing, golfing and the great outdoors.”

Her family is holding a private memorial. There will be no public services.

Prior to her relationship with Rounds, O’Donnell was married to Kelli Carpenter from 2004 to 2007. They have four children together. :confused:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/ent...sie-ODonnells-Missing-Daughter-479934833.html

Case Dropped Against Man Found With Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter
Published 3 hours ago

The case against a New Jersey man found with comedian Rosie O'Donnell's missing daughter three years ago has been dismissed.

The Asbury Park Press reports that court records indicate charges of child endangerment and distributing obscenity to a minor against 28-year-old Steven Sheerer were dismissed last month.

Defense attorney Robert Tarver said Monday he was unaware the case had been thrown out. He said prosecutors were pushing for a guilty plea earlier this year.

O'Donnell reported 17-year-old Chelsea missing from her New York home four days before she was found in the attic of Sheerer's Barnegat home in August 2015.

According to a criminal complaint, Chelsea O’Donnell and Sheerer met through the online dating service Tinder. Following Sheerer’s arrest, Rosie O’Donnell gave police permission to search her daughter’s phone. Police said the phone showed evidence of inappropriate communications between Sheerer and the teen that had been going on for several weeks. That included a nude photograph that Sheerer sent to Chelsea O’Donnell.

Tarver had said evidence would show his client wasn't guilty. The teenager told a judge she misrepresented her age on social media and to the defendant.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

Rosie O’Donnell’s campaign donations to Dems went over legal limit
By Anna Sanders
May 5, 2018 | 5:50pm

Cowheaded dyke Rosie O’Donnell made illegally over-sized campaign donations to at least five Democratic federal candidates, according to a Post analysis of campaign filings.

The liberal comedian has regularly broken Federal Election Commission rules limiting the total any one person can give to an individual candidate at $2,700 per election. The limit applies separately to primaries, runoffs and general elections.

“Nothing nefarious :rolleyes:,” the outspoken star and Donald Trump arch-nemesis wrote in an email to the Post. “I was not choosing to over donate.

“If 2700 is the cut off — [candidates] should refund the money,” she wrote. “I don’t look to see who I can donate most to … I just donate assuming they do not accept what is over the limit.”

O’Donnell said she donates often, and uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue. “My anxiety is quelled by donating to those opposing trump [and] his agenda :eek: — especially at night — when most of these were placed.”

Alabama Sen. Doug Jones disclosed $4,700 from O’Donnell in his special general election bid last year against former GOP judge and accused child molester :mad: :mad: :mad: Roy Moore, his campaign filings show. Jones’ office didn’t return messages seeking comment.

Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb reported $3,600 from O’Donnell for the special general election he won in a March upset, his filings show. He’s now running for a full two-year term in a different congressional district in November, and O’Donnell put up another $1,000 for that bid.

Lamb’s campaign manager said they will notify O’Donnell of her error :rolleyes: and inform her that the extra $900 can be refunded or put toward the primary.

Filings show O’Donnell gave a combined $5,400 in contributions over the limit to the five candidates, and used five different New York addresses and four variations of her name.

O’Donnell donated $2,950 to California Rep. Adam "Pencilneck" Schiff, a 17-year veteran of the House, for his primary, according to his campaign filings. His campaign didn’t return messages seeking comment.

Lauren Underwood, an Illinois congressional candidate, reported $4,200 from O’Donnell for her primary, filings show. Her campaign didn’t return a message.

And Omar Vaid, a little-known congressional candidate in Staten Island and Brooklyn, reported $3,450 in primary donations from O’Donnell, filings show. Vaid’s finance director said the campaign “inadvertently designated” some of the money to the “wrong election” and would amend its filings.

Asked how much she gave to Vaid, O’Donnell wrote, “I have no idea.”

She said she assumed ActBlue “limits donations to the max allowed.” :rolleyes:

She added, “I keep donating” and that her brother Tim handles her money.

She gave more than $90,000 the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, filings show.

Both donors and candidates are legally liable for contributions over the limit. But it’s unlikely O’Donnell or her benefactors will be penalized for breaking FEC rules. :mad: Contributions over the limit can be refunded or counted toward a different election, and married donors can attribute the money to a spouse.

“Donors are rarely fined for excess contributions and then only if they are hiding the donations from the recipients,” prominent D.C. campaign finance lawyer Jan Witold Baran said. “Campaigns generally are not penalized for isolated contributions over a limit. However, multiple excessive donations may lead to an investigation … Fines could result in such cases.”

O’Donnell is also a prolific local political donor, putting up at least $25,100 for city and state candidates since 2000, New York filings show. Last year she gave a maxed-out $4,950 donation to Mayor de Blasio. In 2006 O’Donnell even gave $1,000 to former Westchester County DA and then Republican state attorney general candidate Jeanine Pirro, now a Fox News host and loyal Trump defender.

“I also maxed out to fellow dyke cynthia nixon,” O’Donnell told the Post. “And I loathe Jeannine Pirro.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/03/26/elisabeth-hasselbeck-speaks-out-on-rosie-odonnells-crush-claims/

Elisabeth Hasselbeck speaks out on Rosie O’Donnell’s crush claims
By Julie Gordon
March 26, 2019 | 10:55am | Updated March 26, 2019 | 11:47am

Elisabeth Hasselbeck says Cowhead Rosie O’Donnell’s new claims of a mutual crush — and her characterization of female athletes’ sexuality — are “offensive” and “disturbing.”

In Variety writer Ramin Setoodeh’s upcoming book “Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of ‘The View,'” O’Donnell says she had “a little bit of a crush … but it was in no way sexualized” on Hasselbeck when they worked together on “The View” — despite their on-air feuding. She went on to say of Hasselbeck, who has been married to ex-NFL player Tim Hasselbeck since 2002: “I think there were underlying lesbian undertones on both parts … She was the MVP of a Division 1 softball team for two years that won the finals. There are not many, in my life, girls with such athletic talent on sports teams that are traditionally male that aren’t at least a little bit gay.”

Hasselbeck, who played softball at Boston College, went on “Fox & Friends” Tuesday morning and spoke out about the claims by saying, “I think her casting a stereotype on female athletes in what she said … and that all female athletes are a little bit gay … That’s an unfair stereotype :rolleyes: and it seems selfish in a way and I think that it’s untrue.”

gettyimages-103084424.jpg

Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Rosie O’Donnell in 2006
FilmMagic

Adding that it “was disturbing to read those things and it was offensive to me,” Hasselbeck said she “immediately started praying” after reading the book excerpt when it was released Monday. She then brought up workplace harassment: “I pray now the Holy Spirit gives me the words to articulate this. I think it can be addressed with both truth and grace. And the truth is … if you took her words and you replaced Rosie for Ronald, there would be an objectification of women in the workplace. So that is disturbing and it’s wrong. And whether you’re a man or whether you’re a woman and you’re objectifying women in the workplace, it’s wrong.”

Hasselbeck said she tried to call O’Donnell on Monday after the excerpt came out but that she had an old phone number for her former colleague. Ultimately, Hasselbeck said she forgives and prays for O’Donnell and hopes the two can “be at peace.”

Hasselbeck, 41, worked on “The View” from 2003 to 2013. The author of the new book “Point of View: A Fresh Look at Work, Faith, and Freedom” then co-hosted “Fox & Friends” until 2015, when she left to focus on raising her three children with Tim.

Back