Indiana: White mother of four slain by her multicultural sex toy

Brewski

Registered
Hat tip to Action Alert at www.vnnforum.com!

From WTHR (Indianapolis), 5/26/06:
Mother of four found murdered, ex-boyfriend arrested

Indianapolis - A man is in jail, accused of murdering the mother of four children. Police say it happened last night on the south side, shocking neighbors in the 500 block of East Perry Street.

Patricia Overby and her children needed a guardian angel Thursday night. A daughter found her murdered in their south side home. A neighbor called for help

"I gave up being white and decided to celebrate diversity!": dead white woman Patricia Overby
patriciaoverby1ok.jpg

"Her daughter says call 911. She came out and said there is blood everywhere. We saw the ex-boyfrie
nd leave earlier," said Darlene Risner, a neighbor.

The former boyfriend was 41-year-old Curtis Hardaway. He's under arrest. Minutes after the shooting, investigators say Hardaway flagged down a patrol car and told the officer he had just killed someone. Police recovered the murder weapon. Once in custody, they say he made a full confession.

"Dat beed my bitch. I only tooked what was MINE": smirking nigger Curtis Hardaway
curtisshardaway3ag.jpg

Neighbors describe a horrible scene of children running from the home, sobbing and screaming. "I kept telling her they are going to help her. They'll help her. She kept saying, 'No, she's dead. She's dead. She's dead.' It was pretty sad," said Risner.

The family members say Patricia Overby broke off the relationship months ago, but Hardaway wouldn't stay away.

"He wouldn't leave her alone. She told him she didn't want to see him no more. She wanted
nothing to do with him. He still kept coming around," said Debbie Overby, the victim's stepmother.

The victim's stepmother talks like a nigger, herself! Sad, sad, sad..

The family is overcome with grief and the sudden responsibility of raising children aged 16, 15, 14 and 7 years old.

"She has four kids without a mother now. We just need help," said Overby.

In his confession police say Hardaway told detectives he "just snapped" and "immediately and absolutely regretted" the murder. Friends and relatives regret there was nothing the could to to prevent it.

Neighbors say they never saw or heard any trouble at the home. Relatives say Hardaway seemed like a "nice guy." Until last night he'd never been in any serious trouble. He had three arrests, all for driving with a suspended license.

-----------------------

Once again, to all white women out there lonely for the companionship of a man: If you bed a nigger, you are forfeiting your lif
e!!!

(received update from NNN email reporter - ed)

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Indy black man sentenced in white ex-girlfriend's murder[/FONT]
Feb 9, 2007 02:54 PM

6064807_BG1.jpg
6064807_BG2.jpg

Curtis Hardaway -------- "Christine Overby" or Patricia Overby
Marion County - A judge sentenced an Indianapolis man to 45 years in prison for killing his ex-girlfriend.
The sentence for Curtis Hardaway was recommended by prosecutors and was part of a plea deal.
Hardaway admitted that he killed Patricia Overby at her south side home in 2006 after she broke off their relationship. Overby was the mother of five children.
Police recovered the murder weapon. Hardaway made a confession to authorities, saying he regretted the murder.

Back