in response to Afrikaner Woman Had to Pose Naked for Black Cops

[posted in response to Afrikaner Woman Had to Pose Naked for Black Cops]

This is the type of story the hook-nosed jews and crypto-commies were all dreaming of back in 1980's when they were leading their anti-apartheid efforts against South Africa.

Is it any wonder why I hate Jewz more than even jiggaboos? As for the supposed six million Jooz dead---it should have been sixty million!

Bye Bye Jiggabooz and Jooz!:barf4:

Re: Afrikaner Woman Had to Pose Naked for Black Cops

Is it any wonder why I hate Jewz more than even jiggaboos? As for the supposed six million Jooz dead---it should have been sixty million!

Bye Bye Jiggabooz and Jooz!:barf4:

Absolutely agreed, ensis, BUT note dealing w. these Jews is serious business--we NEED A PLAN, this based upon proper analysis and info, as I note.

Observe foremost supporters/allies of kikes, esp. here in Jew S A is the "Judeo-Christian" (JC--see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo/ref.) hereticalists who say Christ was Jew, etc., led by TV "evangelists" like Charles Hagee and Pat Robertson.

These JC scum are extremely powerful among gentiles here, most powerful gentile faction of pop., heavily funded by Jews, making up about half of all "evangelicals," probably 20 mil. strong core-supporters, sometimes more on other issues like abortion, gay-marriage, etc.

Note Jew masterminds run the US Federal Reserve Bank COUNTERFEIT scam (literally--see RealityZone.com for expo/ref.) which just prints-up all the money they need for any expense--and this will continue till US Dollar totally collapses--fairly soon, up-coming, I suspect. Thus we must prepare.

So ensis, my pt. is we must counter-attack at weak-pt. of Jew hegemony: these JC scum, hereticalists, and traitors who make up the "Praetorian guard," as-it-were, for kikes. WE MUST PRESENT OUR OWN theologic philosophy to seriously oppose these JCs--and this isn't difficult if we only approach in simple, rationalist manner.

After all, surely folks can agree real Christianity isn't rocket-science. See http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246427 for details.

Back