In agreement with the mayor of Villers-Cotteret who refuses to commemorate the end of slavery

Ian Smith

Registered
7771387900_le-maire-fn-de-villers-cotterets-franck-briffaud-ici-le-1er-avril-2014-ne-veut-pas-de-commemoration-de-l-abolition-de-l-esclavage-archives.jpg

I am proud of that France abolished slavery April 27, 1848. le 27 avril 1848.

I am proud of my country, Voltaire, Montesquieu, and all others who have denounced inequality and particularly slavery.

But I'm not proud of Taubira Act 2001
loi Taubira which applies only slavery practiced by Westerners
Article 1er[
modifier | modifier le code]
The French Republic recognizes that the transatlantic slave trade and trafficking in the Indian Ocean on the one hand and slavery on the other hand , attacks from the fifteenth century , the Americas and the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean and Europe against the African, Malagasy and Indian populations Indian constitute a crime against humanity.

This law deliberately ignores (and we know when we know why Taubira , which has a neurotic set with white account ; fools have allowed him to do with the law instead of paying him a psychoanalysis ) , the Arab slavery Muslim practiced for 1400 years and is still not abolished , because they do not want to touch the Koran and Muhammad Haddith -s who prescribe , since the Arab-Muslim world has played a real genocide in Africa and the shores of the Mediterranean for centuries. Genocide because male slaves were castrated Arab- Muslims to ensure the purity of Muslim women or as combatants without excitement or emotion , the famous Turkish janissaries and women were engrossées to make Muslim children ... And this slavery there, which destroyed thousands of families in Europe and particularly in France is not even mentioned in the Taubira law is unacceptable.

And since the day of remembrance of slavery was imposed by the infamous partisan Taubira law of 2001, I is not bad as the new mayor of Villers- Cotteret refuses to comply.

Because, after all, there should be a day of commemoration of the abolition of slavery, it should take place on April 27 , to remind April 27, 1848 , not May 10 which states that patients have begun to rewrite history, to manipulate us , and especially to use the school to brainwash our little darlings .

So that, in a city at least May 10 , it goes about his business instead of mobilizing cotoyens and schoolchildren to whine cans on our supposed past misdeeds , it is a good sign .

This will not stop anyone rejoice that France abolished slavery , but at least in Villers- Cotteret , we do not participate in anti- hysteria France , the self- flagellante celebration, the exercise of self -blame in which Taubira and his sinister accomplices seek to lead us for too long .

We recall in passing that the historian Olivier Petre - Grenouilleau
Olivier Petre-Grenouilleau was dragged through the mud for saying that the transatlantic was not genocide because the goal was to keep slaves, labor force, and not to exterminate them as was the case with the Holocaust and put the two facts on the same plane was running the risk of a rise in anti-Semitism ... the group of Caribbean , Guyana, Reunion who had complained against him eventually withdraw its complaint ...

However , the Eastern treaties have 17 million people ( 11 million for Western drafts) ... and it 's not over !
http://resistancerepublicaine.eu/20...use-la-commemoration-de-la-fin-de-lesclavage/

http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/info/politique/article/villers-cotterets-le-maire-fn-refuse-de-commemorer-l-abolition-de-l-esclavage-7771387144

Back