Illegal Aliens Block Traffic to Riot Against Trump… Watch Them Get a RUDE WAKEUP CALL

https://www.patriotbeacon.com/2017/...k-traffic-protest-trump-get-rude-wakeup-call/

Illegal Aliens Block Traffic to Riot Against Trump… Watch Them Get a RUDE WAKEUP CALL

Fifteen immigrant rights supporters were arrested*outside the Texas Capitol after they blocked traffic in an effort to defend existing immigrant protections and demand permanent legal status

’m doing this for my family and sisters who are undocumented and my 6 month-old-son so he can live in a world where human dignity is respected,” shouted Manuel Ramirez as he was arrested, according to*The Texas Observer. Ramirez explained that he has been*undocumented for 20 years but recently got permanent legal status, which was why he said he could “put [his] life on the line.”

Police said that the 15 protesters have been charged with*obstructing a highway, a Class B misdemeanor, and range in age from 20 to 42.

“After repeated requests by DPS officials to leave the roadway were ignored, the suspects were arrested without incident,” said DPS staff sergeant Victor Taylor in a statement.

“I benefited from DACA, but I knew that was always temporary and didn’t benefit everyone in our community such as my parents,” said Catalina Adorno, an activist from San Antonio, while in handcuffs. “There are some serious risks [to getting arrested] but… I know that all the small victories the immigrant community has had were the result of people taking risks.”

This comes as President Trump continues to crack down on illegal immigration as top priority of his presidency. He travelled to Long Island on Friday to call for the violent MS-13 gang, which is full of illegal immigrants, to be destroyed.

Trump said that MS-13 gang members*“have transformed peaceful parks in beautiful neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals.” He pledged that his*administration would “dismantle, decimate and eradicate” MS-13.

“We’re getting them out,” Trump said. “They’re going to jails and then they’re going back to their country, or they’re going back to their country period.”

SHARE this story if you think these protesters DESERVED to be arrested!
(No, they should be shot. To send a warning.)

Its that way. Due South.
images-66.jpeg

Have a nice day,
2017-07-31-10-25-51--315076023.jpeg

Buenas Noches :mex:

Back