'I wanted to kill him; I want him dead,' UMMC shooting faggot monkey ooked

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://www.wbaltv.com/article/ummc-shooting-charging-document/26145847

Charging doc: 'I wanted to kill him; I want him dead,' UMMC shooting suspect said

Jamar Haughton charged with attempted murder, assault

Updated: 3:06 PM EST Feb 5, 2019

jamar-haughton-002-1549319267.jpg

BALTIMORE —

The man charged in the shooting Monday morning outside the University of Maryland Medical Center confessed to the shooting, saying he wanted the victim dead, according to Baltimore police.

Jamar :p Haughton, 26, was arrested shortly after the shooting and charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment and several firearm-related charges.

The victim is a 24-year-old University of Maryland School of Medicine employee. Officials said Monday evening that he was in stable condition.

City police said two University of Maryland police officers captured Haughton after a brief foot pursuit.

According to the police charging document obtained by the 11 News I-Team, Haughton confessed to shooting the victim, saying, "I wanted to kill him ... I want him dead ... I shot him in the eye and if he doesn't die, I will not stop."

According to police, Haughton and the victim were in "an intimate relationship," but they separated after some dating.

According to the police charging document, Haughton said "he was upset that (the victim) left him for a female and demanded closure, which (the victim) would not provide.":(

Back