Homeless coon sexually assaults woman in Union Square Park restroom

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004
http://nypost.com/2015/10/18/man-exposed-himself-to-63-year-old-woman-in-park-bathroom/

Man exposed himself to 63-year-old woman in park bathroom
By Reuven Fenton and Kenneth Garger
October 18, 2015 | 7:12pm

A pervert exposed himself to a 63-year-old woman inside a Union Square Park bathroom on Sunday afternoon and demanded a sex act — but she bit his hand, forcing him to flee, police sources said.

The woman was inside a stall at the public restroom at the northern end of the park about 1:15 p.m when the man, in his 30s, barged open the door and demanded oral sex, a police source said.

The victim bit the predator’s left hand, and the creep took off running, cops said.

The assailant has short hair and a full beard and was last seen wearing a green camouflage jacket.

The woman was taken to Beth Israel Hospital to be checked out.

http://abc7ny.com/news/police-homel...-woman-in-union-square-park-restroom/1039394/

Police: Homeless man sexually assaults woman in Union Square Park restroom

Sunday, October 18, 2015 06:22PM
UNION SQUARE (WABC) --
An investigation is underway after police say a homeless man sexually assaulted a woman in a restroom in Union Square Park.

Investigators say the assault happened just after 1 p.m. Sunday at the bathroom on East 17th Street, when a homeless man groped a 63-year-old woman. Police say she told investigators that the man demanded she perform a sex act on him, and that there was a struggle before he ran away.

A man who did not want to be identified said he was nearby when police arrived.

"I just showed up when the officer had went in there, and the door was open, and he was talked to a lady. I think she was freaking out. I think she had just got done crying," he said.

Investigators tell Eyewitness News that the woman also bit her attacker in the hand before he ran away.

Police say the man they are looking for is a black man in his 30s with a lengthy beard. They say he was wearing an army green jacket.

Back