High Point, NC kwops believe deaf mudshark wuz involved in a domestic relationship wif de jigro

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNN Reposter

Reposter
Posted by Voice of Reason - Senior Editor
6369.jpg

www.wxii12.com

Man charged with murder after woman found dead in High Point home

High Point police say around 10:55 p.m., officers responded to a home on the 700 block of Gaines Avenue in reference to a reported assault with a deadly weapon.
www.wxii12.com
www.wxii12.com

Man charged with murder after woman found dead in High Point home​

Updated: 6:55 AM EDT Sep 23, 2021

38db03cf-fc57-44e2-bede-62c76bb58aa3_image.jpg

HIGH POINT, N.C. —
A woman is dead after being assaulted at a High Point home
Wednesday.

High Point police say around 10:55 p.m., officers responded to a home on the 700 block of Gaines Avenue in reference to a reported assault with a deadly weapon.

Upon arriving, officers found Linda Jean Huntley, 26, dead inside the home.

Investigations led officers to a suspect and vehicle description, "which was immediately broadcast to surrounding law enforcement agencies," police say. A short time later, Thomasville Police Department located the vehicle involved with the suspect in close proximity.

The suspect, Michael Anthony Dingle, 29, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder, possession of a firearm by a felon, and five counts of malicious conduct by a prisoner.

Dingle is being held at the Guilford County Detention Center under no bond.

It is believed that Dingle and Huntley were involved in a domestic relationship before this incident, police say.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Linda Huntley
https://www.facebook.com/tacarra.br...fMIPKovb8eqpx9yx5RIrikp5_-9YJ50U&__tn__=<,P-R

Tacarra Brooks is with Linda Huntley.​

7h ·

My girl had me on them corona’s earlyyy
?

dangggg Linda Huntley RIP
?

?

?

such a wonderful sweet person! Can’t believe it man you will truly be missed.
?

?

?

?

made your house feel like a home when I came through
?

?

dang my girlllll
?

I’ll never forget our conversations
??

❤️

I remember this night like it was yesterday we turnt up till the sun came up lol it was always good vibes with you linda
?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com
139046709_3841894105868620_4416609556667308780_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back